Joe Biden Just Got Some Very Bad News

Is that you way finally surrending to reason at long last?

Well given that I’m starting to feel guilty for picking on you because you’re behaving like a simpleton.

Your surrender is accepted.

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED DUCK, DODGE, DITHER AND DEFLECT. :bye1:
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

1622667447207.png

Do you have a link for any of this or did you just pull it out of your ass? And I’m talking about a real link not your fucking gateway pundit bullshit.
There's 6 links for it in Post # 147. Try reading the thread before posting, fool.

And Gateway Pundit is a perfectly good source.

Since Joe Biden was inaugurated, the Iranians have been levying demands against the United States, and Joe Biden has been eager to appease. Negotiations for the re-entry of the United States and Iran into the nuclear deal are ongoing in Vienna.

Now a memo from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is throwing a wrench in Biden’s plans. The IAEA says that they have not had access to data or measuring devices used to monitor Iranian nuclear material and equipment since February 23 of this year.

Since they don’t have exact numbers, the IAEA estimates the Iranian nuclear stockpile has increased to 7,145 pounds of enriched uranium – far more than the 447 pound limit from the 2015 nuclear deal. If that wasn’t bad enough, inspectors earlier this year found uranium particles at two Iranian sites previously undisclosed by Iran, and they have started producing uranium metal, which has absolutely no civilian use.

The silence from the Biden administration is deafening.

Xi's man doesn't care. He and Barry sent pallets of American cash to Iran. Iran put envelopes of some of that cash into Quid Pro's coat pocket. They bought a service from the old crook, he is delivering. Resident Biadegn has spent his entire career fostering bribes, he plays the game, Iran paid him - he will deliver no matter what.

Obama, and the heads of other nations, agreed to return funds that were seized or frozen because of violations. Those violations had been remedied. Keeping the money would have been theft.

Yeah, keeping the money would have been awful.
Can't keep the money of terrorists. How will they commit acts of terror if you do that?

We ("we being the US, Germany, UK, France and even China) seized the money and froze the assets of a sovereign nation because of violations in a nuclear agreement. When Iran remedied the violations, all of the nations involved lifted the sanctions which freed the money that was frozen. The money was mostly held in foreign banks and was never the property of the US.

We ("we being the US, Germany, UK, France and even China) seized the money and froze the assets of a sovereign nation because of violations in a nuclear agreement.

What about the money we kept when they took our hostages?

The money was mostly held in foreign banks and was never the property of the US.

Handing money to a terrorist regime is never a good idea, no matter where it was held.

What money we kept when they took our hostages?

The Iranians had billions in US banks when the Ayatollah and his gang took over and held the US Embassy staff as hostages. An embargo was placed on the funds and they were not allowed to move them out of the US.

A US court said that the money could be used to compensate victims of the 9/11 attacks, but I’m not aware of any claims that succeeded.

The money was always the property of the Iranians and the courts would always have ordered it returned to its rightful owner with interest. And that’s what Obama did after the nuclear accord was signed.

I would also stress the Iran was in full compliance with the Accord when Trump just tore it up. The Iranians are under no obligation to be in compliance with anything since the US never signed it and Trump tore it up. It was not the Iranians who broke the deal it was Donald Trump.
Like the Iranians ever honored it at any time, right ? If/when we get nuked, it will be naivety like you and the puppy NightFox who bring it about.

Initially you had your panties all in a bunch because you wanted Biden to do or say "something" about Iran's non-compliance to an agreement that we're no longer a party to but, you are too much of an intellectual coward to provide ANY details regarding what exactly you wanted him to do or say. NOW your story has magically morphed into: the original agreement levels of uranium no longer matter, it's the size of the IANAs estimates that do, what is it you want Biden to say or do about that?

Wow, you're such a complete partisan lemming that you've managed to confuse YOURSELF with your own spin.:laughing0301:

once again ...

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF?
You already heard my beef (and its everybody else's beef too), so until you can properly answer my questions, you can :anj_stfu:

For the rest of your idiotic post, what do you think Biden should be saying ? Or doing ? Since Iran experts are predicting Iran to have a nuclear bomb before the end of THIS YEAR, I would say what Biden should do, is stop pussyfooting with a country that is getting ready to nuke us, and form a coalition of countries to demand all Iranian uranium enrichment cease immediately. If this demand is not met, Biden with other coalition counties should attack Iran with troops, and gain full control over the nuclear installations, and destroy them. Anything less than this is gambling with US national security, and a bad gamble at that.

Let Biden then withdraw from the scene (since he doesn't have an ounce of election integrity) and allow the other coalition countries to supervise a free election that the Iranian people have been longing for, for decades.
They should do what Carter should have done when they took the hostages--Nuke em. Turn the entire country to glass. If Carter had done that, we would not have the problems we have today.

They should do what Carter should have done when they took the hostages--Nuke em. Turn the entire country to glass. If Carter had done that, we would not have the problems we have today.
Well said (while most everybody else here is yammering about "agreement").

Now let's think about what Biden is going to do. My best guess is nothing, and if Netenyahu stays in power, he will be the one who gets the job done of stopping Iran. And he better.

Is that you way finally surrending to reason at long last?

Well given that I’m starting to feel guilty for picking on you because you’re behaving like a simpleton.

Your surrender is accepted.

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED DUCK, DODGE, DITHER AND DEFLECT. :bye1:
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

View attachment 496566

What agreement? Who signed it? How many votes did it get in the Senate?
Are they ever going to stop talking about agreements. Again: with Iran, THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS. What they might be, is nuclear bombs entering your ports, and I mean SOON.

That's what Bibi claimed in 1992.

Yeah, when your blob tore up the deal, they no longer had to abide by the deal.... Blame your blob.
You don't "deal" with terrorist Iran dumbass.

Iran has wanted nuclear power plants since the 1950s.. Remember Atoms for Peace under Eisenhower? The US was training their nuclear techs.

I doubt that Iran would want nuclear weapons if Israel hadn't been threatenig them since the early 1990s.

Yeah, when your blob tore up the deal, they no longer had to abide by the deal.... Blame your blob.

Iran has wanted nuclear power plants since the 1950s.. Remember Atoms for Peace under Eisenhower? The US was training their nuclear techs.

I doubt that Iran would want nuclear weapons if Israel hadn't been threatenig them since the early 1990s.

Iran has wanted nuclear power plants since the 1950s..

Why? Are they running out of oil and gas?

This whole thing comes down to the fact that Joe Biden is a sucker and a pussy who will never be respected by but always will be used by the international community. And Joe doesn't really care about any of that as long as he gets his 10%.

Iran has wanted nuclear power plants since the 1950s..

Why? Are they running out of oil and gas?

Nope.. They wanted to expand their electrical grid to become a fully industrialized nation. The US agreed to help the under Atoms for Peace. Israel bought all their oil from Iran until 1979.

Since Joe Biden was inaugurated, the Iranians have been levying demands against the United States, and Joe Biden has been eager to appease. Negotiations for the re-entry of the United States and Iran into the nuclear deal are ongoing in Vienna.

Now a memo from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is throwing a wrench in Biden’s plans. The IAEA says that they have not had access to data or measuring devices used to monitor Iranian nuclear material and equipment since February 23 of this year.

Since they don’t have exact numbers, the IAEA estimates the Iranian nuclear stockpile has increased to 7,145 pounds of enriched uranium – far more than the 447 pound limit from the 2015 nuclear deal. If that wasn’t bad enough, inspectors earlier this year found uranium particles at two Iranian sites previously undisclosed by Iran, and they have started producing uranium metal, which has absolutely no civilian use.

The silence from the Biden administration is deafening.

Xi's man doesn't care. He and Barry sent pallets of American cash to Iran. Iran put envelopes of some of that cash into Quid Pro's coat pocket. They bought a service from the old crook, he is delivering. Resident Biadegn has spent his entire career fostering bribes, he plays the game, Iran paid him - he will deliver no matter what.

Obama, and the heads of other nations, agreed to return funds that were seized or frozen because of violations. Those violations had been remedied. Keeping the money would have been theft.

Yeah, keeping the money would have been awful.
Can't keep the money of terrorists. How will they commit acts of terror if you do that?

We ("we being the US, Germany, UK, France and even China) seized the money and froze the assets of a sovereign nation because of violations in a nuclear agreement. When Iran remedied the violations, all of the nations involved lifted the sanctions which freed the money that was frozen. The money was mostly held in foreign banks and was never the property of the US.

We ("we being the US, Germany, UK, France and even China) seized the money and froze the assets of a sovereign nation because of violations in a nuclear agreement.

What about the money we kept when they took our hostages?

The money was mostly held in foreign banks and was never the property of the US.

Handing money to a terrorist regime is never a good idea, no matter where it was held.

What money we kept when they took our hostages?
You need to educate yourself.

Forum List

Back