Joe Biden made tough crack laws in the 1990s

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Go to 2:06

Joe Biden brags about new laws that make it 3 Years in prison for anyone who has a piece of crack the size of a quarter.

Now, his son is on video and pics with well more than that.

So his son should go to prison….right?

How many people did Biden’s laws put in prison for MUCH LESS THAN HIS OWN SON DID?

Ruling class….different rules.

Joe Biden brags about new laws that make it 3 Years in prison for anyone who has a piece of crack the size of a quarter.

How many people did Biden’s laws put in prison for MUCH LESS THAN HIS OWN SON DID?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

One must have physical evidence.

Hey cult fucks, why shouldnt Hunter be subjected to the same laws his dad made that put thousands of people in prison for many years.

Explain that to me.

Joe Biden bragged about his SEVERE crack laws………..so Hunter should be subjected to them……right? You hypocrite fucks.

Hey cult fucks, why shouldnt Hunter be subjected to the same laws his dad made that put thousands of people in prison for many years.

Explain that to me.

Joe Biden bragged about his SEVERE crack laws………..so Hunter should be subjected to them……right? You hypocrite fucks.
Since there is no physical evidence that Hunter was arrested with you can't prosecute.

Since there is no physical evidence that Hunter was arrested with you can't prosecute.
I couldn't care less if Hunter goes to jail or not.

Or Trump, for that matter.

What difference does it make, at this point? :dunno:

Follow my logic here:

It's pointless to punish people for something they "can" do. What you do instead, is fix the underlying problem. So the "can" part goes away. So it changes into a "can't".

As long as the loophole remains, the next guy who "can", will. Because he can. That's how human beings operate.

Like with the voting thing. As long as they "can", they will. The correct way to generate confidence is to make sure they "can't".

Forum List

Back