Joe Biden makes young girl feel uncomfortable

Last I checked, Reagan didn't have to deal with a global viral pandemic China unleashed on the world. Neither did Carter, Clinton, Obama, or Biden, for that matter. BY the time Biden got in office, COVID had ran its course, and there were vaccines available. Even though, Biden and the Democrats kept spending, and spending, and spending, until we ended up with an inflation rate that went as high as 9.1%, as well as a recession. The Biden Recession, if you want to know the truth.
Any reason to raise government spending is a reason to raise taxes to pay for it.

Trump had four years to end or win the War in Afghanistan. He did neither. There is no elegant way to withdraw from a lost war. After Osama bin Laden was killed our original reason for being in Afghanistan no longer existed. Biden had the courage to do what Obama and Trump lacked.

The Laffer curve is a myth. There has never been a time when raising taxes has reduced tax receipts.

/-----/ Are you lying, that misinformed, or too young to remember what actually happened? democrats promised spending cuts along with Reagan tax cuts, but never delivered. They did the same thing to GHW Bush.
Congressional Democrats had no responsibility to cut domestic spending programs their constituencies liked in order to pay for Reagan's tax cuts for the rich.

The House passes spending bills
The Budgetary Process

The president submits a budget to Congress by the first Monday in February every year. The budget contains estimates of federal government income and spending for the upcoming fiscal year and also recommends funding levels for the federal government. Congress then must pass appropriations bills based on the president's recommendations and Congressional priorities. If Congress does not pass all appropriations measures by the start of the fiscal year (October 1), it has to enact a continuing resolution to keep the government running.

-----------

The president has the leading role in the budget. In one of his columns George Will wrote that if every one of Reagan's budgets had been passed in its entirety the increase in the deficit would have been only ten percent less than it was.

Any reason to raise government spending is a reason to raise taxes to pay for it.

Trump had four years to end or win the War in Afghanistan. He did neither. There is no elegant way to withdraw from a lost war. After Osama bin Laden was killed our original reason for being in Afghanistan no longer existed. Biden had the courage to do what Obama and Trump lacked.

The Laffer curve is a myth. There has never been a time when raising taxes has reduced tax receipts.

The government spends far more than raising taxes will ever pay for. Even if you confiscate every asset belonging to the top 100 earners in this country, it would make a dent in the debt.

There was nothing wrong with Trump's Afghan withdrawal plan. Not one single American soldier was killed during the last 18 months of his presidency. That was, until Biden fucked that up and got 13 American soldiers killed, left $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry to the Taliban, left behind hundreds of American citizens, and pulled out of Bagram AFB in the middle of the night without even telling the Afghan Army.

That wasn't "courage", that was what's commonly referred to as "stupidity."

Oh, and BTW: IRS data proves that Trump's tax cuts benefited middle, working class Americans. Why are you libtards so adamant about raising taxes? Obviously you hate middle, working class Americans.

IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most

The government spends far more than raising taxes will ever pay for. Even if you confiscate every asset belonging to the top 100 earners in this country, it would make a dent in the debt.
ASK FACTCHECK

The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton​

By Brooks Jackson
Posted on February 3, 2008 | Updated on February 11, 2008

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.

FULL ANSWER

This chart, based on historical figures from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, shows the total deficit or surplus for each fiscal year from 1990 through 2006. Keep in mind that fiscal years begin Oct. 1, so the first year that can be counted as a Clinton year is fiscal 1994. The appropriations bills for fiscal years 1990 through 1993 were signed by Bill Clinton’s predecessor, George H.W. Bush. Fiscal 2002 is the first for which President George W. Bush signed the appropriations bills, and the first to show the effect of his tax cuts.

ClintonBudget.jpg

The Clinton years showed the effects of a large tax increase that Clinton pushed through in his first year, and that Republicans incorrectly claim is the “largest tax increase in history.” It fell almost exclusively on upper-income taxpayers. Clinton’s fiscal 1994 budget also contained some spending restraints. An equally if not more powerful influence was the booming economy and huge gains in the stock markets, the so-called dot-com bubble, which brought in hundreds of millions in unanticipated tax revenue from taxes on capital gains and rising salaries.

President Joe Biden appeared to grab a young girl by her shoulder telling her 'no serious guys till you're 30' while posing for a photograph with the teen and her friends at Irvine Valley College in Irvine, California, on Friday.
Biden stood to take a photograph with the girl. As he did so, he appeared to sniff the girl's hair before imparting the 'fatherly' relationship advice.
The girl appears to be genuinely uncomfortable and laughs nervously as she turns around to look at the commander-in-chief, who continues to rest his hands on her shoulder.

wow Joe is creepy

Funny. BTW, Trump has an upcoming rape trial.

1665868954078.png

Earlier this week, U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan ruled that Trump must answer questions under oath as part of the lawsuit, with the deposition scheduled for Oct. 19.

Trump Slams Rape Accuser E. Jean Carroll After Being Ordered to Testify

Congressional Democrats had no responsibility to cut domestic spending programs their constituencies liked in order to pay for Reagan's tax cuts for the rich.
/———/ Nice spin, Libtard. democrats controlled the budget and they made a deal then in true form stabbed Reagan in the back.
And it was you who blamed Republicans.”Cutting taxes while spending more money is a Republican habit going back to the Reagan administration” and now excuse them. Moron.

Funny. BTW, Trump has an upcoming rape trial.

View attachment 710559

Earlier this week, U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan ruled that Trump must answer questions under oath as part of the lawsuit, with the deposition scheduled for Oct. 19.

Trump Slams Rape Accuser E. Jean Carroll After Being Ordered to Testify

I'm not a Trump supporter… but is it at all possible for wingers like you to address the actual topic without doing the usual "but look at Trump!"?

That's the type of thing a five-year-old does. Instead of pointing the finger at someone else, why not address the very disturbing fact that Biden can't keep his hands off of kids or stop sniffing them or saying creepy cringey things around them?

For once in your life, try not being such an extreme Winger.

I find it interesting how a thread about "Pedo Peter" can get so derailed. Biden can simply not keep his creepy paws off of other peoples children. Undoubtedly, his handlers (and family members) have told him, over and over, not to get creepy with the kids. Yet he can not contain himself. He must glom on to a young child and utter the words "No serious boyfriends until you are thirty? (he is on tape saying those words dozens of times) Obviously that translates into ", "Hey little girl you should not not have sex until you are thirty years old"...and ...What about the parents, that want their daughter to fall in love in her twenties and start a family. IT IS NOT JOE BIDEN'S PLACE TO SAY THIS!!!! This "saying" that Joe has used for decades is creepy as hell. Everyone knows that, democrat or republican. Period... Combine that with his inappropriate showers with his daughter, and any thinking human would put Joe Biden solidly in the category of "Creep". For the dems..you voted for Pedo Peter.

Last edited:
I guess Joe considered his daughter her first "serious" guy in the shower then?

He doesn't count because he's not serious just a pedo.

You go around talking to other people's kids about sex too?

I don't even think that was the biggest problem although still a concern. She was obviously and understandably uncomfortable with him touching her and getting close to her and that should have been the signal for somebody to get him away from her.

President Joe Biden appeared to grab a young girl by her shoulder telling her 'no serious guys till you're 30' while posing for a photograph with the teen and her friends at Irvine Valley College in Irvine, California, on Friday.
Biden stood to take a photograph with the girl. As he did so, he appeared to sniff the girl's hair before imparting the 'fatherly' relationship advice.
The girl appears to be genuinely uncomfortable and laughs nervously as she turns around to look at the commander-in-chief, who continues to rest his hands on her shoulder.

wow Joe is creepy

That was an offense? Shoulder Grab? Trump did Pussy Grabs. FACT.

That said, I'm no Biden supporter. I did vote biden to stop trump. FACT.

But I will be a Biden Defender of LIES by you RWI's.
That said, and said again, I'm acceptable of biden beating trump in 2020, because (trump is a POS)

Do I want Biden to run in 2024.....NOPE.
No shock you defend old men grabbing girls and start talking to them about sex.
#MeToo was and is such a joke.
1666038420093.jpeg

No shock you defend old men grabbing girls and start talking to them about sex.
#MeToo was and is such a joke.
View attachment 711530

Poor thing. Her face says it all. It says to me "Get the fuck away from you freak!!" If I was her mother then I would make sure that she would have been taken away from him. President or not. You touch my kid like that and you'll be hit with a restraining order.

Forum List

Back