Joe Biden Pictured Shaking Hands with Dangerous Felon, Guage Grosskreutz, Who Attempted to Shoot Kyle Rittenhouse

I guess you're not getting laid.....is that why you're such a pleasant preson on these forums?
oh, I see. Rooting for death = pleasant. I imagine you will be kicking the dog and knocking over the beer can pyramid in your pleasant little world, once the internet attention dries up.

Yes, people will do that, when they feel their lives are threatened. Ask that Toddskee troll, he has been cheerleading for it throughout this thread.
Rittenhouse was putting out their fires. If the felons left him alone. They would still be alive committing crimes. So he did the right thing by killing the felons that was attacking him.

Rittenhouse was putting out their fires. If the felons left him alone. They would still be alive committing crimes. So he did the right thing by killing the felons that was attacking him.
That's nice. One might also argue that those situations would not have escalated so far, if Rittenhouse the child wasn't walking around after curfew with a rifle. As you may recall, the first person was shot for going after the rifle. And the others were shot going after what they saw as an active shooter that was harming people. So yes, we can talk about perceptions all day.

That's nice. One might also argue that those situations would not have escalated so far, if Rittenhouse the child wasn't walking around after curfew with a rifle. As you may recall, the first person was shot for going after the rifle. And the others were shot going after what they saw as an active shooter that was harming people. So yes, we can talk about perceptions all day.
They were convicted felons that got pissed off because Rittenhouse was messing with their destruction of a city. We are better off without trash like them.

They were convicted felons that got pissed off because Rittenhouse was messing with their destruction of a city.
And yet every word I said remains. All you are arguing is that you feel better about it, because some of them (not all ... why is it always everyone else's job to sift through your weaselly lies and half truths? this isn't a 7th grade persuasive essay contest, son) were convicted felons. Good for you.

This could go on forever. I am sorry that your friends died and that your career in grooming hasn't gone better. Still, I really don't care.
haha, see the self soothing? Now they are my "friends". It's always easy to spot the frustrated, low IQ people with few tools in their toolboxes.

What a fucking spectacle this was.... hmm? Replete with the faggot undertones and much laughing and pointing. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

16e2b525d62e734b.png

Last edited:
Not sure what response you think this idiotic non sequitur is supposed to elicit, except for educated people wondering why you can't come up with something better than isn't specious and whiny.

Huber thought he was stopping an active shooter? Hilarious!

How many shots did that civic minded felon witness?

Does thinking about beating up a room full of kindergartners excite you?
Not really. In fact, I feel bad posting here,. most of the time. It's like a smart kid whiz sandbagging in special ed. But it is a good thing that you guys get iit out of your systems here. I sure it has saved many a signifcant other from a beating or two.

Forum List

Back