Joe Biden Rants Aimlessly About Windmills While Addressing Thousands of Wildfire Victims

Surprised he didn't rant about the about the motorized carriage or electric horse motor.

Joe Quixote :laughing0301: :lmao::21::auiqs.jpg:

1641774414924.png

Just a doddering fool. The rest of the world must be astonished that this buffoon is President.

Oh, how fascinating...please do go on...

We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody I know. It’s very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly—very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured tremendous, if you’re into this, tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere.
You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint—fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?
So they make these things and then they put them up. And if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go. Take a look. A bird graveyard. Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life.

The Former Guy - December 2019

No, just windmills. Something these simpletons wouldn't understand.

He made no sense, he just didn't.

He mumbles more than he used to and is having a harder time even finishing a sentence than he did a year ago.

He's saving that meltdown for his next outing.
And running a line of dirty tar sands oil through the Ogalala aquifer from Alberta through the middle of the country, destroying their system for clean water, is somehow better?

He made no sense, he just didn't.

He mumbles more than he used to and is having a harder time even finishing a sentence than he did a year ago.
Yea, he is getting old. But I'm not so senile that I didn't understand every word myself. I watched his slur speech. But it was coherent and I understood everything he said. For those who didn't, they are just lying.

Tell you what folks, if you ever do a lot of traveling, and I've done a little, it's exhausting. And at his age, well, it is what it is.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is so wrong; how does the media not report it?
2. Where is his wife to stick a tit in his mouth and say, "Here now".
3. It's getting ugly fast, these people of Colorado want Trump back now, they don't care one bit about windmills, 100-yard-long propellers.
4. He is so far fucking gone; he can't stop himself.
5. And to think Biden won Colorado,...lol!!!!
6. The fraud ran so fucking deep.
7. Let this sink in, he is saying; "Your houses are now ash, and we are going to build windmills".
8. In some sort of; Build Back Better Plan, of his, it doesn't jibe!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Oh, how fascinating...please do go on...

We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody I know. It’s very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly—very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured tremendous, if you’re into this, tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere.
You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint—fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?
So they make these things and then they put them up. And if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go. Take a look. A bird graveyard. Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life.

The Former Guy - December 2019

Boy Howdy. It took 6 responses before someone piped in with "But Trump..."

You guys and girls are a little slow tonight. :laughing0301: :21::auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Forum List

Back