Joe Biden Rants Aimlessly About Windmills While Addressing Thousands of Wildfire Victims

He made no sense, he just didn't.

He mumbles more than he used to and is having a harder time even finishing a sentence than he did a year ago.

Maybe you weren't watching him as close as I was a year ago?

Maybe you weren't watching him as close as I was a year ago?

Sorry, you may not agree, but I think he is worse. I have nothing against the man, but I have seen this first hand.

Boy Howdy. It took 6 responses before someone piped in with "But Trump..."

You guys and girls are a little slow tonight. :laughing0301: :21::auiqs.jpg::lmao:
That's hardly my fault...I've got shit to do.

Sorry, you may not agree, but I think he is worse. I have nothing against the man, but I have seen this first hand.

No, I do agree. He is worse now, but all the signs were there, even before he was sworn in. The news media laughed it off as being "gaffes" and marveled at what a "sweet old man" he was was. Most of the time they didn't even report his recurring bizarre or befuddled behavior.

Sorry bout that,

1. Only thing he didn't say is "Where your house once stood we will build huge 100 yard long blades windmills."
2. You are aware we don't have 100 yards windmill blades.
3. That Technoloy does not exist.
4. It would be funny as hell, if it wasn't the President saying it.
5. I would guess the max today is 75'.

Regards,
SirJamesofTaxas

Last edited:
I declare this a BAIT THREAD which must be banished to the Rubber Room.

It's only purpose is to make a Democrat Oresidentclook like a moron

2. You are aware we don't have 100 yards windmill blades.

LM Wind Power in France has unveiled the world's longest wind turbine blade. The 107-meter (351-foot) blade will be used for GE's Haliade-X 12MW wind turbine, the world's most powerful to date.

Forum List

Back