Joe Biden/Sarah Palin Debate Conversation Thread

What am I missing? What was funny about the Bosniak comment?

:lol: when she said O'Biden I cracked up....

the Bosniac one I didn't catch right away but that's pretty funny too...

What made this debate different is that Joe Biden had to be on his best behavior. He couldn't go after her the same way he would've any other candidate who gave her answers. and Sadly neither could Gwen Iffl after the shitstorn the right dusted up over the book. That was obviously their plan and it worked. Palin did good but she also got softballed during the entire interview. No follow up questions where asked.

i'm always a little amazed that the same people who are routinely called morons (Bush, McCain, Palin) have these amazingly convoluted plans that always work. if i read it in a novel, i wouldn't believe it.

What am I missing? What was funny about the Bosniak comment?

um, i'm pretty sure they call themselves Bosnians, or at least that's what i've always heard them called. just a funny word, no deep political implications.

i'm always a little amazed that the same people who are routinely called morons (Bush, McCain, Palin) have these amazingly convoluted plans that always work. if i read it in a novel, i wouldn't believe it.

truly amazing innit?

I don't think anyone ever said Karl Rove isn't brilliant. And McCain's not a moron...

just think she learned in 2 weeks what it took him 30 years to attain. A Senior Senator with 30 years can only hold his own with a 2 week boot camper. He sure looks like a dumbass to me.

What did she learn besides how to speak without falling on your face, I can do that. I give proposals weekly, do you want me as vice president? Please, does she have any idea on policy. Joe may be old and grumpy, no argument from me on that but he answers questions on policy so you understand where he is coming from. The only thing Palin said last night that made me think was that she felt the VP should have more responsibility. Thats great, we finally heard something unscripted that Palin believes in, is there anything else. I'm not a Palin hater anymore, I think she has a big upside in politics but she needs time to learn. I think her biggest problem is that Mccain is her running mate. I have to admit she is very cute.

What did she learn besides how to speak without falling on your face, I can do that. I give proposals weekly, do you want me as vice president? Please, does she have any idea on policy. Joe may be old and grumpy, no argument from me on that but he answers questions on policy so you understand where he is coming from. The only thing Palin said last night that made me think was that she felt the VP should have more responsibility. Thats great, we finally heard something unscripted that Palin believes in, is there anything else. I'm not a Palin hater anymore, I think she has a big upside in politics but she needs time to learn. I think her biggest problem is that Mccain is her running mate. I have to admit she is very cute.

funny. I think the exact same thing about Obama. you know... the presidential candidate
:lol:

she was good and you can't stand it. One can tell how successful she is because it is directly proportional to your irrational rage.

she was good and you can't stand it. One can tell how successful she is because it is directly proportional to your irrational rage.

Where do you see rage? Projecting again, dahlink?

No one's saying she didn't do better than expected. But putting her in the same league as Biden in terms of knowledge?? Now that's what my grandmother would have called meshugganah... :cuckoo:

No one's saying she didn't do better than expected. But putting her in the same league as Biden in terms of knowledge?? Now that's what my grandmother would have called meshugganah... :cuckoo:

this whole board and all of loonyland has been in a rage since Palin let you know she was alive!!!

your right...she fits more into the same league as Obama when it comes to knowledge.

knowledge does not equal wisdom btw..

There is no rage here, she was well spoken and believe me I can still sleep at night. I dont see how my post was irrational rage, but ok, if you say so.

I wouldn't put her in Obama's league either. Try again.

your right it was a longshot...my bad..

Id say Palin is about here ----------------------------------------

and Obama here --------------------------------------

Forum List

Back