Joe Biden Says He Is Open To ‘Cash Payments’ For Slavery Reparations

Hilarious watching you always lying for your Commie masters.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Yes, he supports a study, not the payments.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much?

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Hilarious! What a pathetic liar you are!

what you are too dumb to grasp is this is his way of pandering to the blacks without actually committing to anything.

Hilarious! What a pathetic liar you are!

you quoted his own words...you proved your own self a liar.

Hahahaha. Sure he did. All you have to do is accept this spliced up video presented here......

Keep up the good work!

what you are too dumb to grasp is this is his way of pandering to the blacks without actually committing to anything.
He said he’s open to cash payments, you friggen moron.

He said he’s open to cash payments, you friggen moron.

"I support us going out and doing a study .

Hahahaha. Sure he did. All you have to do is accept this spliced up video presented here......

Keep up the good work!
Quick! Tell us how The NY Times is a RW agency!

upload_2020-3-6_13-54-33.jpeg

Opinion | Joe Biden Says Age Is Just a Number

Of course he is because they must desperately try to hold onto the black vote via this myth
What has happened though is about 20% of all blacks over last 3/4 years have thrown off the reparations shackles and con game and realized the idea of self sufficient and devictimization is the way to fly.

Forum List

Back