Joe Biden Says He Is Open To ‘Cash Payments’ For Slavery Reparations

I expect the sales of MD 20/20, Colt 45 and Cadillacs to go through the roof. They're gonna open new toy stores in the Black areas, "We Be Toys".

Another fake news title from the king of fake news.
Hilarious watching you always lying for your Commie masters.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

what you are too dumb to grasp is this is his way of pandering to the blacks without actually committing to anything.
He said he’s open to cash payments, you friggen moron.

"I support us going out and doing a study .
Parsing is your forte!
View attachment 310692
Under Obama/Biden and a Democrat controlled Congress
Africans lost half their wealth,
had the most foreclosures
the greatest amount of negative equity
took the longest to recover
and were the last to rebound

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Yes, he supports a study, not the payments.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much?
What's the point of the study then?

It is called pandering...perhaps you have heard of it. :21:

He says "I am open for a study"...which gives him a dozen ways to weasel out of doing anything.

In other what you're saying is creepy Joe is FOS. Well.....why not? They've been BSn the blacks for over 40 years and they always come back for more.

I expect the sales of MD 20/20, Colt 45 and Cadillacs to go through the roof. They're gonna open new toy stores in the Black areas, "We Be Toys".

African Americans with money like to drink Hennessey cognac. And they like Phillies blunts as well as Newports. If you like Sleepy Creepy Uncle Joe, those are the companies you need to get into.

Another fake news title from the king of fake news.

Yes, he supports a study, not the payments.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much?
What's the point of the study then?

It is called pandering...perhaps you have heard of it. :21:

He says "I am open for a study"...which gives him a dozen ways to weasel out of doing anything.

In other what you're saying is creepy Joe is FOS. Well.....why not? They've been BSn the blacks for over 40 years and they always come back for more.

Every politician is full of shit, even your god who is hanging out down in Florida this weekend.

racist much?

Not really.
It's called cutting thru bullshit ivy league diatribes on race. It's akin to reality- based Cliff Notes........a non-verbose conservation of language in order to avoid pointless progressive modern day studies! :1peleas:

what you are too dumb to grasp is this is his way of pandering to the blacks without actually committing to anything.

Parsing is your forte!
View attachment 310692

Those are all excellent points. However, I remember when Hussein was immaculated and the joy of millions of black people who thought their ships had come in. But they sold their birthrights and all they got was an Obamaphone.

At least Esau got a tasty stew when he sold his.

racist much?

Not really.
It's called cutting thru bullshit ivy league diatribes on race. It's akin to reality- based Cliff Notes........a non-verbose conservation of language in order to avoid pointless progressive modern day studies! :1peleas:

no it is called racist stereotyping.

Parsing is your forte!
View attachment 310692

Even Hispanics did better.
Illegals, too!
:muahaha:

racist much?

Not really.

no it is called racist stereotyping.

It's much cheaper to buy off black votes. It used to be 40 acres and a mule that morphed into a modern day Obamaphone.

Yet, the rent remains too goddamned high!

In some ways he is more far left than Sanders. Political correctness has destroyed his brain.

Quid Pro Joe knows that his Black supporters are useful tools.
For proof, just look at the Southern Black vote on Super Tuesday.
Stoopid Dimm Blacks......the gift that just keeps on giving!!!

Considering you're paying native Americans reparations every year for what you did to them 150-200 years ago, your excuses only show your racism.

Forum List

Back