Joe Biden Says He Is Open To ‘Cash Payments’ For Slavery Reparations

I want reparations for having to buy Obummercare

Me too. Not only that, but since the blacks moved into my suburb, my property value was cut in half. When am I going to get repartitions from the blacks for my financial loss?
Here comes the ignorance.

Don't use words you don't know the meaning of now. That makes you look ignorant.

More ignorance.

I want reparations for having to buy Obummercare

Me too. Not only that, but since the blacks moved into my suburb, my property value was cut in half. When am I going to get repartitions from the blacks for my financial loss?
Here comes the ignorance.

Don't use words you don't know the meaning of now. That makes you look ignorant.

Voila!
A 'useful tool' appears.

Plugs could be manipulated into saying "I'm a fucking idiot!" on a network news show. It could be done by a 3rd grader. Quid Pedo Joe stands for nothing and has no spine.

Where are Mortimer and Randolph....I'll bet a dollar on this.

Under Obama/Biden and a Democrat controlled Congress
Africans lost half their wealth,
had the most foreclosures
the greatest amount of negative equity
took the longest to recover
and were the last to rebound

These things occurred because of Bush/republican policies.

I find it funny how whites say these things while denying how they have continued making policies that inhibit our progress.

Nice try.

I see sanctuary cities for people who never owned slaves in our future
I see a nation of white people continuing to deny that the wealth made during slavery is what they are living on now. And even worse is the fact they continue to deny that slavery didn't end when Lincoln signed the EP and there were 100 years after slavery in which a system just as bad was national policy that every white person here today has benefitted from.

Under Obama/Biden and a Democrat controlled Congress
Africans lost half their wealth,
had the most foreclosures
the greatest amount of negative equity
took the longest to recover
and were the last to rebound

These things occurred because of Bush/republican policies.

I find it funny how whites say these things while denying how they have continued making policies that inhibit our progress.

Nice try.

The unadulterated truth is that your ilk has been inhibiting your progress with your votes since....well....Kennedy!

I see a nation of white people continuing to deny that the wealth made during slavery is what they are living on now. And even worse is the fact they continue to deny that slavery didn't end when Lincoln signed the EP and there were 100 years after slavery in which a system just as bad was national policy that every white person here today has benefitted from.
Damn right. Glad you’re satisfied to stay on the plantation of your Masters.

Yawn! You can't face the truth white boy.

Maybe you're right, but I just don't see that much excitement among Honky Americans to start paying reparations.

I'd love to see Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe make this the central plank of his platform, and see for sure.

You've been paying native americans reparations your entire life and you will pay them until you die.

Oh boy, more racism!

Reminds me of the catholic church and their pay to win "indulgences" scheme. Taxing whites for HMMM crimes against , HMMM, what group can we name here? This is a scam, something you might get over the phone about Nigerian princes E-mail shenanigans. This is how sad and desperate the Democrats have become...

We've been taxed by whites our entire lives. Shut the fuck up with that stupid ass shit.

Oh boy, more racism!

Yep, by you. Every time you talk that racist plantation shit, that's what you're going to get back.

Reminds me of the catholic church and their pay to win "indulgences" scheme. Taxing whites for HMMM crimes against , HMMM, what group can we name here? This is a scam, something you might get over the phone about Nigerian princes E-mail shenanigans. This is how sad and desperate the Democrats have become...

We've been taxed by whites our entire lives. Shut the fuck up with that stupid ass shit.
You pay taxes? Hilarious!

Forum List

Back