Joe Biden Says He Is Open To ‘Cash Payments’ For Slavery Reparations

Trying to buy votes from people who have never been a slave. My family, nor myself ever owned a slave. My tax dollars shouldn't have to go to people who haven't earned a dome of it, so that pussy white liberals can alleviate some ignorant fucking guilt complex they have.
Aw shut that weak shit up. You benefitted from whiteness and we paid for every program whites got that have given them what they have now on top of building this country from the ground up during slavery. This thing is about more than slavery son. That's why you racists have been consistently too scared to talk about the years after slavery and what was done.

Been paying income taxes since 1984. And my parents paid taxes before that. And blacks paid taxes for years before that and got nothing while whites were handed everything that you have now. That's a reality you can't face white boy. You're nothing without government help.
You’re making money in whities world?

Oh Lordy

It's not whiteys world and whites has made money stealing from us. We built this. US, Asians, Hispanics. The Native Americans allowed you to stay here not knowing what kind of evil violent animals some of you whites really are. You've done nothing by yourself but steal by using the government. And every time you made a law and it looked like we could become equal you whites changed the law to give yourselves an advantage. You race is the recipient of every handout known to man and we paid for it. So it's time we got paid back.

Don't worry.
You're still useful, to the Dimms!
Reparations will be forthcoming......:blowpop:.

Yawn! It must be hard living while suffering from white psychosis.
Must be easy living off the hard work of white people?
He loves voting for rich old white guys.

If Biden wins, then A) I expect unicorns and flying pigs, or B) Civil war.

There won't be any civil war. You will lose and accept it. Reparations will be debated. And the government will decide. Just like they have decided for the reparations you pay Native Americans annually for crimes whites committed 200 years ago.
I hate violence, And when Biden loses, (he will), what are YOU going to do? Accept it?
Biden is about to beat trump. But I am prepared to watch this country die if we are stupid enough to give trump another 4 years. And as the suffering begins I will have no mercy om racist scum like you for ruining whatever this nation tried to be.

Are you pulling a 'Chuck Schumer' on us?

Go piss up a rope!

Hilarious watching you always lying for your Commie masters.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Yes, he supports a study, not the payments.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much?
Joe Biden would study a black asshole before he licked it. Common bastard is beholden to black voters. He is the candidate of "black America " not "all Americans"

Last edited:
You pay taxes? Hilarious!

Been paying income taxes since 1984. And my parents paid taxes before that. And blacks paid taxes for years before that and got nothing while whites were handed everything that you have now. That's a reality you can't face white boy. You're nothing without government help.
You’re making money in whities world?

Oh Lordy

It's not whiteys world and whites has made money stealing from us. We built this. US, Asians, Hispanics. The Native Americans allowed you to stay here not knowing what kind of evil violent animals some of you whites really are. You've done nothing by yourself but steal by using the government. And every time you made a law and it looked like we could become equal you whites changed the law to give yourselves an advantage. You race is the recipient of every handout known to man and we paid for it. So it's time we got paid back.

Don't worry.
You're still useful, to the Dimms!
Reparations will be forthcoming......:blowpop:.

Yawn! It must be hard living while suffering from white psychosis.
You do that, yawn. Take a nap. Its funny how some (ALL) Sanders supporters feel he had the election stole yet again by the establishment. Hillary, now its Burisma , er, Biden. Its rather divisive. Republicans, um, we are rather unified...

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Because he's a paid Canadian putin-poster.
RUSSIANS UNDER EVERY BED RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

Are you a citizen of the United States of America?
Why?

See folks, that's the fastest way to find the foreign paid fucks.

Because he's a paid Canadian putin-poster.
RUSSIANS UNDER EVERY BED RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

Are you a citizen of the United States of America?
Why?

See folks, that's the fastest way to find the foreign paid fucks.
Xenophobia!

Hilarious!

Dumbass, I’m born and raised here, served our nation and held served 5 four year terms in an elected office.

OK. I am going to show you once again what the cost of your racism is to this country.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Your racism will end up costing this country between 4-6 percent of our GDP. That's on top of the percentage of GDP your racism has cost this country since it's founding.

So let me again say this:

Racists are very good at instructing everyone as to the percentage of blacks in the population. And they reach hard to extrapolate exaggerated numbers about crime, often conflating murder with total crime. But somehow, and really it's done on purpose because we are dealing with racists, other important statistical data is not discussed.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American population but have 2.6 percent of the wealth. This did not happen because of laziness. Indeed, the historical records shows that blacks have consistently worked as hard or harder than whites and for far less money, including over 230 years for free. Equality in a capitalist system means we have 13 percent of the wealth. We have 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population.

Let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts show they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level with possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime and unemployment would be reduced. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. Study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have as a country stems from denying opportunities for people of color due to racism.

So keep on talking stupid white racists. You WILL pay what you owe, or you WILL lose what you got.

Joe Biden would study a black asshole before he licked it. Common bastard is beholden to black voters. He is the candidate of "black America " not "all Americans"

That's why I'm expecting him to run with Harris. Trump is gaining more favorability with minorities these days. Biden needs to win them back.

I hear at Biden's next rally he's gonna let Al Sharpton tea bag him in front of the crowd and national television while at the same time gurgling "Thank you for South Carolina."

OK. I am going to show you once again what the cost of your racism is to this country.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Your racism will end up costing this country between 4-6 percent of our GDP. That's on top of the percentage of GDP your racism has cost this country since it's founding.

So let me again say this:

Racists are very good at instructing everyone as to the percentage of blacks in the population. And they reach hard to extrapolate exaggerated numbers about crime, often conflating murder with total crime. But somehow, and really it's done on purpose because we are dealing with racists, other important statistical data is not discussed.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American population but have 2.6 percent of the wealth. This did not happen because of laziness. Indeed, the historical records shows that blacks have consistently worked as hard or harder than whites and for far less money, including over 230 years for free. Equality in a capitalist system means we have 13 percent of the wealth. We have 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population.

Let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts show they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level with possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime and unemployment would be reduced. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. Study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have as a country stems from denying opportunities for people of color due to racism.

So keep on talking stupid white racists. You WILL pay what you owe, or you WILL lose what you got.
Perhaps black people better get motivated, value education, and clean up their neighborhoods before they go asking for another hand-out.(ex. Public housing, food stamps, free medical care, free school lunches)

what you are too dumb to grasp is this is his way of pandering to the blacks without actually committing to anything.
He said he’s open to cash payments, you friggen moron.

"I support us going out and doing a study .
"whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

That's why I'm expecting him to run with Harris. Trump is gaining more favorability with minorities these days. Biden needs to win them back.

Why Harris instead of that gal from Georgia who lost the governorship? Or Warren for that matter?

So those not responsible should pay? How about making it simple those that supported slavery, the Democrat party, you know the ones that succeeded from the Union, pay the bill while at the same time have them pay every family that fought on the side of the Union a hefty sum. Regretfully for the Dim’s most of the plantation owners perished, went bankrupt, or lost their money at the conclusion of the war so the Dim’s and their new breed of plantation masters should pay, its only right.

Forum List

Back