Joe Biden Says He Is Open To ‘Cash Payments’ For Slavery Reparations

If Biden wins, then A) I expect unicorns and flying pigs, or B) Civil war.

The worst thing is he will reopen that southern flood gate and let all these third-worlders in with God knows what diseases.

Good point. Must continue policy of child abuse at the border.

Can't abuse children that don't make it here. Would you like me to post that picture of kids in cages that took place under DumBama, and they tried to sell it off as if happened under Trump?

President Trump has been doing a lot to stop the caravans and encourage Applicants for Refugee status to apply in Mexico, and this is really cutting down on the number of children here on the US side of the border.

Hilarious watching you always lying for your Commie masters.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Yes, he supports a study, not the payments.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much?
What's the point of the study then?
A study would show most Americans are against the idea. Both houses would not pass a bill to fund it. It was not even a political promise, just a shrewd political statement. How often do you get to make a statement like that with no real downside, no promise made? Kinda cool really. He knows politics and recognizes opportunity.

However Trump is way above what Republicans usually get. Even if the Democrats lose a fraction of that base, they have zero chance at the presidency no matter who takes it.
Dems know they’ve lost a huge chunk of the black votes, that’s why the pathetic pandering.

What "huge chunk" are you referring to?
10-20%.

Link.
Why? You live in denial.

So you can't link to it?

The worst thing is he will reopen that southern flood gate and let all these third-worlders in with God knows what diseases.
Corona virus isn't bad enough, w

And putting children in protective custody or taking kids away from parents that commit crimes that isn't a thing? Please, I have heard of at least 2 cases of missing persons involving kids being "disappeared" by their beloved parents, in the last two weeks, so don't give me this crap. Breaking up families my sweet bippy.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

A study would show most Americans are against the idea. Both houses would not pass a bill to fund it. It was not even a political promise, just a shrewd political statement. How often do you get to make a statement like that with no real downside, no promise made? Kinda cool really. He knows politics and recognizes opportunity.

They've been talking about reparations since before DumBama was elected. After he was elected, he had the House and the Senate. Why didn't they bring it up then? All of a sudden, mums the word.

And putting children in protective custody or taking kids away from parents that commit crimes that isn't a thing? Please, i have heard of at least to cases of missing persons involving kids being "disappeared" by their beloved parents, so don't give me this crap.

Oh please. Don't give me that crap on how 100% of kids need to be ripped from their parents for "protective custody". And then, how nice - parents are deported back to the obscure remote areas they come from, after being promised reunited with their kids - and, oh my -the kids remain in US incarceration and you are saying it's not your responsibility to find the parents. You guys are so special. Fucking child abusers.

I want reparations for having to buy Obummercare

Me too. Not only that, but since the blacks moved into my suburb, my property value was cut in half. When am I going to get repartitions from the blacks for my financial loss?
Here comes the ignorance.

Don't use words you don't know the meaning of now. That makes you look ignorant.
Please enlighten me

And putting children in protective custody or taking kids away from parents that commit crimes that isn't a thing? Please, i have heard of at least to cases of missing persons involving kids being "disappeared" by their beloved parents, in the last two weeks, so don't give me this crap. Breaking up families my sweet bippy.

What takes place is that if children who are separated from their parents don't have any other family here, they put those kids with people from their own country. The problem is, when they go to check back on those kids living in family or native households, they are often illegal themselves and don't pickup the phone or answer the door.

Another fake news title from the king of fake news.

They've been talking about reparations since before DumBama was elected. After he was elected, he had the House and the Senate. Why didn't they bring it up then? All of a sudden, mums the word.

It's all talk. There is no serious political support.

I see a nation of white people continuing to deny that the wealth made during slavery is what they are living on now.

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

The only child abusers at the border are drug cartels that control the flow of illegal aliens.

Democrats put out smoke signals for these foreigners to invade our border. Often, parents send their daughters here with a full vial of birth control pills for all the times they will be raped along the way. But they're not child abusers--Trump is.

There isn't any now, but they keep talking about it.

The only child abusers at the border are drug cartels that control the flow of illegal aliens.

Democrats put out smoke signals for these foreigners to invade our border. Often, parents send their daughters here with a full vial of birth control pills for all the times they will be raped along the way. But they're not child abusers--Trump is.

In the US - who's policy is it? Who is in control of the policies? How long will you EXCUSE those POLICIES and pretend that this false dichotomy of "it's either these abusive policies or open borders" is true?

Blame everyone but the person who put those policies into action. That's your method.

There isn't any now, but they keep talking about it.

Of course they do. It's good political soundbytes.

And putting children in protective custody or taking kids away from parents that commit crimes that isn't a thing? Please, i have heard of at least to cases of missing persons involving kids being "disappeared" by their beloved parents, in the last two weeks, so don't give me this crap. Breaking up families my sweet bippy.

What takes place is that if children who are separated from their parents don't have any other family here, they put those kids with people from their own country. The problem is, when they go to check back on those kids living in family or native households, they are often illegal themselves and don't pickup the phone or answer the door.
Kids of parents that say, are incarcerated or abandoned them that's on point. I've known enough Mexicans to know they are abusive and abusing the system and in my mind, they don't get a free pass. Don't play that game.

Kind of a cheap comment for political effect by Joe. He knows darn well, no appropriations bill of that nature will ever make it through both houses of congress.
That's makes him a bullshit artist and not presidential.
Johnson, Nixon, Reagan BJob Bill, Lil Bush, Obama, and the jerk we got now, all are bullshit artists as are most of the politicians I have met. Being able to bullshit on the spot (especially without lying or making a promise) has never been a negative trait. It's getting caught in the lies and failing promises or the crooked lengths gone to to keep them that will mess you up.

Can't abuse children that don't make it here. Would you like me to post that picture of kids in cages that took place under DumBama, and they tried to sell it off as if happened under Trump?

President Trump has been doing a lot to stop the caravans and encourage Applicants for Refugee status to apply in Mexico, and this is really cutting down on the number of children here on the US side of the border.

Absolutely correct. Trump has the power to do that and get around the House. Unfortunately, that success is now being threatened by the courts. I have a thread on the subject in case you wish to discuss it.

Trump administration to send military to border amid fears of migrant surge if court stops ‘Remain-in-Mexico’

Kids of parents that say, are incarcerated or abandoned them that's on point. I've known enough Mexicans to know they are abusive and abusing the system and in my mind, they don't get a free pass. Don't play that game.

Sure....all those Mexican parents are just abusing the system and don't care about their kids. Oops.

These are mostly migrants from Central America - El Salvadore, Guatamala, etc.

Are you confused or...do you just hate Mexicans that much?

Forum List

Back