Joe Biden Says He Is Open To ‘Cash Payments’ For Slavery Reparations

Hilarious watching you always lying for your Commie masters.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Yes, he supports a study, not the payments.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much?
What's the point of the study then?
A study would show most Americans are against the idea. Both houses would not pass a bill to fund it. It was not even a political promise, just a shrewd political statement. How often do you get to make a statement like that with no real downside, no promise made? Kinda cool really. He knows politics and recognizes opportunity.

They've been talking about reparations since before DumBama was elected. After he was elected, he had the House and the Senate. Why didn't they bring it up then? All of a sudden, mums the word.
Same reason, Joe does not ever have to worry about actually making a substantive stand on the subject. You will never see a bill through both houses. He scored points, or if you take the tact somebody used on here bought votes, but he bought them for Free or free free free as they say in the tax commercial and only he could do it. Would not have worked for DJT, as he wouldn't have been able to buy any and would probably lost some he had, from supporters on his own side. It was quite well and smoothly played to good effect and then the band played on. You're quite a bit the realist much of the time. You got to be able appreciate crap like that, man.

I'm well aware of the Dog and Pony show strategy. But to be honest, I don't think Biden won anymore points either. Trump may be gaining some ground with minorities, but it's not because of prison reform, it's because they are all doing better financially. Prison reform alone wouldn't have netted Trump any serious votes from the black community.

Another fake news title from the king of fake news.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

A study would show most Americans are against the idea. Both houses would not pass a bill to fund it. It was not even a political promise, just a shrewd political statement. How often do you get to make a statement like that with no real downside, no promise made? Kinda cool really. He knows politics and recognizes opportunity.
So what...the results of such a study is irrelevant
It's the logical assumption that he supports reparations
thus, a study

So, if he knows politics and that such a study
would show the majority of Americans are against it
then he should know he loses support from the majority
to appease a minority...there is a downside

No, not cool at all
Say what you mean and mean what you say
That's why I like Trump...I benefit from what he does
even if he's not doing it for me
Nope. He never promised to appease or pay anybody, threading that needle perfectly with a finger stick or a stitch. You are so quick to feel betrayed, it went right over your head.

thus, a study

No, not cool at all
Nope. He never promised to appease or pay anybody, threading that needle perfectly with a finger stick or a stitch. You are so quick to feel betrayed, it went right over your head.

Betrayed? By whom? I'm just pointing out the obvious. Republicans cannot get the black vote by handing government goodies out like the Democrats can.

They've been talking about reparations since before DumBama was elected. After he was elected, he had the House and the Senate. Why didn't they bring it up then? All of a sudden, mums the word.
Same reason, Joe does not ever have to worry about actually making a substantive stand on the subject. You will never see a bill through both houses. He scored points, or if you take the tact somebody used on here bought votes, but he bought them for Free or free free free as they say in the tax commercial and only he could do it. Would not have worked for DJT, as he wouldn't have been able to buy any and would probably lost some he had, from supporters on his own side. It was quite well and smoothly played to good effect and then the band played on. You're quite a bit the realist much of the time. You got to be able appreciate crap like that, man.

I'm well aware of the Dog and Pony show strategy. But to be honest, I don't think Biden won anymore points either. Trump may be gaining some ground with minorities, but it's not because of prison reform, it's because they are all doing better financially. Prison reform alone wouldn't have netted Trump any serious votes from the black community.
Don't over estimate. Drive around the other side of town. It is not all sunshine and roses now. Other factors out of Don's control are also in play. You know I am no fan, but I hold him less responsible for what we may see in the coming months than many on your side of the fences that support him primarily for economic reasons will. Both groups are out there in the washing machine, but overall I think they will wash negative for him.

thus, a study

No, not cool at all

Betrayed? By whom? I'm just pointing out the obvious. Republicans cannot get the black vote by handing government goodies out like the Democrats can.
The guy I was responding to seem angered and betrayed by someone that might become president even supporting a study. You and I know studies are a dime a dozen and usually serve no real benefit other than some getting a stipend while working on a doctoral thesis. About your second part, your right, mainly because of the negative impact of loudmouths on your side even when trying to make righteous changes reversing or regulating things that should never have been put in the system in the first place, often seemingly go out of their way to insult the entire race or accidently make statement that are interpreted that way, seemingly to play to the white majority and what they were doing for them. Poorly stated with fkd up English, but you get what I'm driving at. After Johnson pulled off his great society sale, it seems to be the way you describe ever since. I think you folks are going to have to run and support more center right people of color who came up the hard way, not lucked into a dream position, people that actually have roots in that culture, not just at the upper part of the ticket for show, but down in the locals. For right or wrong, republicans have an image problem in the black community that will require real fence mending to overcome. I'm a white guy. My opinion and you debit card will get you a cup of coffee at the drive though.

Biden has no brain cells free to have an opinion without a study?

That was the typical answer of a political empty suit

Biden has no brain cells free to have an opinion without a study?

That was the typical answer of a political empty suit

Sleepy Joe is a sleepy guy. He just wants to get some z's.

thus, a study

No, not cool at all
You smoking dope or something?
I never stated he ever promised anybody anything

And, what the h*ll is up with...
'threading that needle perfectly with a finger stick or a stitch'
'I'm quick to feel betrayed, it went right over my head'
Again, are you smoking dope or something?

I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup
and shit out something that makes more sense

I expect the sales of MD 20/20, Colt 45 and Cadillacs to go through the roof. They're gonna open new toy stores in the Black areas, "We Be Toys".

racist much?

Not really.
It's called cutting thru bullshit ivy league diatribes on race. It's akin to reality- based Cliff Notes........a non-verbose conservation of language in order to avoid pointless progressive modern day studies! :1peleas:

no it is called racist stereotyping.
You mean like black people calling each "niqqer"?

OK. I am going to show you once again what the cost of your racism is to this country.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Your racism will end up costing this country between 4-6 percent of our GDP. That's on top of the percentage of GDP your racism has cost this country since it's founding.

So let me again say this:

Racists are very good at instructing everyone as to the percentage of blacks in the population. And they reach hard to extrapolate exaggerated numbers about crime, often conflating murder with total crime. But somehow, and really it's done on purpose because we are dealing with racists, other important statistical data is not discussed.

Blacks are 13 percent of the American population but have 2.6 percent of the wealth. This did not happen because of laziness. Indeed, the historical records shows that blacks have consistently worked as hard or harder than whites and for far less money, including over 230 years for free. Equality in a capitalist system means we have 13 percent of the wealth. We have 1/5 the wealth we should have in proportion to our population.

Let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts show they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level with possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime and unemployment would be reduced. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. Study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have as a country stems from denying opportunities for people of color due to racism.

So keep on talking stupid white racists. You WILL pay what you owe, or you WILL lose what you got.

Shouting helps with your desperation?

Framed-M.jpg

The link points at a video of him saying that, dumbass.

no, the video says he supports a study to see what the right solution is.

do try and keep up
In other words, he's open to cash payments. Why have the study if he's not open to them?

If Biden wins, then A) I expect unicorns and flying pigs, or B) Civil war.

The worst thing is he will reopen that southern flood gate and let all these third-worlders in with God knows what diseases.

Good point. Must continue policy of child abuse at the border.

Can't abuse children that don't make it here. Would you like me to post that picture of kids in cages that took place under DumBama, and they tried to sell it off as if happened under Trump?

One link below to show that Obama didn't separate families as a rule which is quite unlike what trump did as a policy of cruelty. Obama's policy of separation was only when a parent was a felon or if it was questionable that the children were really traveling with adults.
Family Separation Spin in Nevada

Exactly. And that is the way it should be.
Leftwing judges forced the separation policy on Trump.

And that is exactly why there is a 'virus outbreak'

The only chance they have left, short of killing him
to keep Trump from being re elected, is to tank the economy
This is a concerted global effort
Everyone wants to get back to 'business as usual'

I'm going to be honest....I actually cried about a week ago
The sheer depth, of the abyss of corruption, is unfathomable

While everyone is so preoccupied, following the situation forward
and distracted by fear, uncertainty and 'being prepared'
I have been so preoccupied, following the situation backwards

Trump could flip this, right side up but that's about all
We are dealing with straight up, diabolical evil

Trump's favorability with minorities falls well below that of either Biden or Bernie. I don't think they are concerned with Trump in that area.

Yes, Democrats have pandered to minorities for dēcades. Of course, they'll take the majority of the black votes but President Donald Trump has done a great deal for them without pandering to them or talking down to them. The smarter blacks see the changes quite clearly.

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges
By Collin Binkley - Associated Press - Thursday, December 19, 2019

President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities, along with dozens of other institutions that serve large shares of minority students.

In signing the bill, Trump said historically black schools have “never had better champions in the White House.”

“When I took office, I promised to fight for HBCUs, and my administration continues to deliver,” Trump said. “A few months ago, funding for HBCUs was in jeopardy. But the White House and Congress came together and reached a historic agreement.”

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges

###

The November hiring surge pushed incomes for Americans higher last month.
by JOHN CARNEY
20 Dec 2019

Incomes rose by half a percentage point in November, above economists’ forecasts and much better than the soft readings in September and October. This was the strongest gain since July, according to data from the Commerce Department on Friday.

Consumer spending rose at a 0.4 percent annual rate last month, led by a jump in spending on big-ticket durable goods like autos and appliances.

The higher spending is not due to rising prices. Inflation, as measured by the Federal Reserve’s preferred price indicator, is still running well below the Fed’s 2 percent target. It came in at just 1.5 percent for November compared with a year ago.

And despite the rise in consumer spending, Americans are saving more. The saving rate edged up to 7.9 percent of after-tax income in November.

Christmas Cheer: Incomes Jumps Higher, Consumer Spending Soars

###

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism
Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020

[...]

Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.

[...]

There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.

[...]

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

###

ECONOMY
Job growth smashes expectations for February as unemployment falls back to 3.5%
PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 6 20208:30 AM ESTUPDATED 5 HOURS AGO

KEY POINTS

· Nonfarm payrolls rose by 273,000 in February vs. a 175,000 estimate, while the unemployment rate edged lower to 3.5%.

· Job gains were widespread, with health care adding 57,000 to lead the way.

· December and January’s estimates were revised upward by a total of 243,000.

Job growth smashes expectations for February as unemployment falls back to 3.5%

###

Barkley%20Voting-S.jpg

My dad had a big nose and high cheekbones and my Grandma said that was because we was part black...direct descendants of slaves....pay me....

thus, a study

No, not cool at all

The guy I was responding to seem angered and betrayed by someone that might become president even supporting a study. You and I know studies are a dime a dozen and usually serve no real benefit other than some getting a stipend while working on a doctoral thesis. About your second part, your right, mainly because of the negative impact of loudmouths on your side even when trying to make righteous changes reversing or regulating things that should never have been put in the system in the first place, often seemingly go out of their way to insult the entire race or accidently make statement that are interpreted that way, seemingly to play to the white majority and what they were doing for them. Poorly stated with fkd up English, but you get what I'm driving at. After Johnson pulled off his great society sale, it seems to be the way you describe ever since. I think you folks are going to have to run and support more center right people of color who came up the hard way, not lucked into a dream position, people that actually have roots in that culture, not just at the upper part of the ticket for show, but down in the locals. For right or wrong, republicans have an image problem in the black community that will require real fence mending to overcome. I'm a white guy. My opinion and you debit card will get you a cup of coffee at the drive though.

Fence ménding is what President Trump is doing and doing well and without pandering.

A study is both stupid and the epitome of pandering.

The link points at a video of him saying that, dumbass.

no, the video says he supports a study to see what the right solution is.

do try and keep up
In other words, he's open to cash payments. Why have the study if he's not open to them?

so you can say you gave the subject your due diligence...

Forum List

Back