Joe Biden Says He Is Open To ‘Cash Payments’ For Slavery Reparations

If Biden wins, then A) I expect unicorns and flying pigs, or B) Civil war.

The worst thing is he will reopen that southern flood gate and let all these third-worlders in with God knows what diseases.

Good point. Must continue policy of child abuse at the border.
The only child abusers at the border are drug cartels that control the flow of illegal aliens.

Democrats put out smoke signals for these foreigners to invade our border. Often, parents send their daughters here with a full vial of birth control pills for all the times they will be raped along the way. But they're not child abusers--Trump is.

In the US - who's policy is it? Who is in control of the policies? How long will you EXCUSE those POLICIES and pretend that this false dichotomy of "it's either these abusive policies or open borders" is true?

Blame everyone but the person who put those policies into action. That's your method.
I've seen the special treatment Mexican illegals have gotten. I've known European immigrants and they work hard to immigrate legally they jump through all the hoops and pay the requisite fees. They worry about their family and kids, they don't use them as pawns. The Left and those that hire illegal cheap labor, this isn't a game you can win morally ethically, because you have neither.

The worst thing is he will reopen that southern flood gate and let all these third-worlders in with God knows what diseases.

Can't abuse children that don't make it here. Would you like me to post that picture of kids in cages that took place under DumBama, and they tried to sell it off as if happened under Trump?

One link below to show that Obama didn't separate families as a rule which is quite unlike what trump did as a policy of cruelty. Obama's policy of separation was only when a parent was a felon or if it was questionable that the children were really traveling with adults who were family.
Family Separation Spin in Nevada

Last edited:

The only child abusers at the border are drug cartels that control the flow of illegal aliens.

Democrats put out smoke signals for these foreigners to invade our border. Often, parents send their daughters here with a full vial of birth control pills for all the times they will be raped along the way. But they're not child abusers--Trump is.

In the US - who's policy is it? Who is in control of the policies? How long will you EXCUSE those POLICIES and pretend that this false dichotomy of "it's either these abusive policies or open borders" is true?

Blame everyone but the person who put those policies into action. That's your method.

Children cannot accompany their parents to detention centers. What Trump did was make all illegal crossers subject to detention once they were caught. Trump made crossing our border a crime. Prior to that, nobody but criminals were held in detention.

It's not that Trump did anything different than his predecessors, it's just that he changed the illegal crossing into our country a criminal offense. Therefore like with DumBama and Bush, those families were separated while the parents awaited their court date.

So the only real difference is that there were more family separations, but the immigrants knew that coming here.

I've seen the special treatment Mexican illegals have gotten. I've known European immigrants and they work hard to immigrate legally they jump through all the hoops and pay the requisite fees. They worry about their family and kids, they don't use them as pawns. The Left and those that hire illegal cheap labor, this isn't a game you can win morally ethically, because you have neither.

I think the lacking in morals and ethics has more to do with stereotyping on your part.

Can't abuse children that don't make it here. Would you like me to post that picture of kids in cages that took place under DumBama, and they tried to sell it off as if happened under Trump?

One link below to show that Obama didn't separate families as a rule which is quite unlike what trump did as a policy of cruelty. Obama's policy of separation was only when a parent was a felon or if it was questionable that the children were really traveling with adults.

Exactly. And that is the way it should be.

Biden is open to ANYTHING that would get him elected. If death camps for whites poll well, Quid Pro Joe will be pushing them.

Hilarious watching you always lying for your Commie masters.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Yes, he supports a study, not the payments.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much?
What's the point of the study then?
A study would show most Americans are against the idea. Both houses would not pass a bill to fund it. It was not even a political promise, just a shrewd political statement. How often do you get to make a statement like that with no real downside, no promise made? Kinda cool really. He knows politics and recognizes opportunity.
So what...the results of such a study is irrelevant
It's the logical assumption that he supports reparations
thus, a study

So, if he knows politics and that such a study
would show the majority of Americans are against it
then he should know he loses support from the majority
to appease a minority...there is a downside

No, not cool at all
Say what you mean and mean what you say
That's why I like Trump...I benefit from what he does
even if he's not doing it for me

And here we are, Biden's elections chances. Lost Vegas odds, vague. Put your money on Trump. The Democrats, the party that sold us out and contrives to give away America, even if they had the Easter Bunny as their candidate, they are done.

And here we are, Biden's elections chances. Lost Vegas odds, vague. Put your money on Trump. The Democrats, the party that sold us out and contrives to give away America, even if they had the Easter Bunny as their candidate, they are done.
That would be the Republican Party.

The link points at a video of him saying that, dumbass.

no, the video says he supports a study to see what the right solution is.

do try and keep up

How many solutions can there be? Also, one only needs a solution to a problem. What's the problem? And if there is a problem, who is actually responsible for that problem?

One link below to show that Obama didn't separate families as a rule which is quite unlike what trump did as a policy of cruelty. Obama's policy of separation was only when a parent was a felon or if it was questionable that the children were really traveling with adults.

Exactly. And that is the way it should be.
No, the way it should be is follow our laws

Believe this....if the CV exploded here and spread out
and was linked to illegals that entered our country illegally
who did not go through proper screenings at border crossings....

The link points at a video of him saying that, dumbass.

no, the video says he supports a study to see what the right solution is.

do try and keep up

How many solutions can there be? Also, one only needs a solution to a problem. What's the problem? And if there is a problem, who is actually responsible for that problem?

It is called "pandering"....look it up.

But that still does not make the thread title accurate

Another fake news title from the king of fake news.
Hilarious watching you always lying for your Commie masters.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Yes, he supports a study, not the payments.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much?
What's the point of the study then?
A study would show most Americans are against the idea. Both houses would not pass a bill to fund it. It was not even a political promise, just a shrewd political statement. How often do you get to make a statement like that with no real downside, no promise made? Kinda cool really. He knows politics and recognizes opportunity.

They've been talking about reparations since before DumBama was elected. After he was elected, he had the House and the Senate. Why didn't they bring it up then? All of a sudden, mums the word.
Same reason, Joe does not ever have to worry about actually making a substantive stand on the subject. You will never see a bill through both houses. He scored points, or if you take the tact somebody used on here bought votes, but he bought them for Free or free free free as they say in the tax commercial and only he could do it. Would not have worked for DJT, as he wouldn't have been able to buy any and would probably lost some he had, from supporters on his own side. It was quite well and smoothly played to good effect and then the band played on. You're quite a bit the realist much of the time. You got to be able appreciate crap like that, man.

Forum List

Back