Joe Biden Says He Is Open To ‘Cash Payments’ For Slavery Reparations

Well he had to perpetuate the myth of being owed to further the victim agenda, all while failing to realize that since Trump 20% of backs have abandoned the ideology

Another fake news title from the king of fake news.
The link points at a video of him saying that, dumbass.

no, the video says he supports a study to see what the right solution is.

do try and keep up
In other words, he's open to cash payments. Why have the study if he's not open to them?

so you can say you gave the subject your due diligence...

He's a paid foreign poster Internet Research Agency - Wikipedia so yes, he did do his due diligence.
RUSSIANS UNDER THE BED RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

The link points at a video of him saying that, dumbass.

do try and keep up
In other words, he's open to cash payments. Why have the study if he's not open to them?

He's a paid foreign poster Internet Research Agency - Wikipedia so yes, he did do his due diligence.

Are you a citizen of the United States of America?

do try and keep up

Are you a citizen of the United States of America?
Already answered you, comrade.

this might not be a bad idea
If you receive Reparations you are no longer eligible for government assistance, removed from any government-mandated minority quota jobs, no more welfare food stamps, section 8 housing., no more unearned income credits for tax returns
No more minority-based educational tuition funds. Did I miss anything?
Yes I did miss one no more obamacare healthcare coverage

That would be the Republican Party.

As usual, you made a very deceitful statement ---but only because you fully know that the Republican Party did not want to flood America with 10s of millions of undocumented humans from our southern borders. But, the Dems sure did. You know this true.

Plus you fully know that the Republican Party did not want to flood America with White Muslim refugees from the Middle East. But, the Dems did. You know this is true.

Moreover you fully know that the Republican Party did not want to help LGBT citizens seek revenge for their history of mistreatment in America ---as we want to help them gain respect. But, the Dems sure have made the LGBT citizens feel that America should officially be "given away" to them ---so now the Republican Party's respect lgbt movement is down the drain thanks to the Dem's Deceit Doctrine.

That would be the Republican Party.

As usual, you made a very deceitful statement ---but only because you fully know that the Republican Party did not want to flood America with 10s of millions of undocumented humans from our southern borders. But, the Dems sure did. You know this true.

Plus you fully know that the Republican Party did not want to flood America with White Muslim refugees from the Middle East. But, the Dems did. You know this is true.

Moreover you fully know that the Republican Party did not want to help LGBT citizens seek revenge for their history of mistreatment in America ---as we want to help them gain respect. But, the Dems sure have made the LGBT citizens feel that America should officially be "given away" to them ---so now the Republican Party's respect lgbt movement is down the drain thanks to the Dem's Deceit Doctrine.
That is odd. I had no idea the that Dem effort to allow the LGBT community the same rights and freedoms the rest of us enjoy was a Republican ideal, so I went in search of legislative actions in line with that. I found legislation and legislative attempts to overule local ordinances protecting them from discrimination in housing or employment...as well moves as allow them to be discriminated against medically...and thought wow!...how respectful.

That is odd. I had no idea the that Dem effort to allow the LGBT community the same rights and freedoms the rest of us enjoy was a Republican ideal, so I went in search of legislative actions in line with that. I found legislation and legislative attempts to overule local ordinances protecting them from discrimination in housing or employment...as well moves as allow them to be discriminated against medically...and thought wow!...how respectful.

You love to tell lies on my, posts, and you again made that very obvious here. I made no such claims, that you just applied to me here. You liar.

Go back, reread my words. What the Dems have done, has nothing to do with helping our LGBT brethen gain respect nor gain the same rights and freedoms the rest of us enjoy. Republicans are fine with respecting LGBT because the LGBT community is filled with millions of peaceful lovely people ---but the LGBT Movement is about seeking revenge and Obama set it up that way. Same as the feminism movement. Some great women only want to be, respected, but then there are the hardcore feminists who seek only revenge for the decades of unequal treatment.

Now I know it's hard for you, but at least, try to tell the truth about what I post on this website.

You love to tell lies on my, posts, and you again made that very obvious here. I made no such claims, that you just applied to me here. You liar.

Go back, reread my words. What the Dems have done, has nothing to do with helping our LGBT brethen gain respect nor gain the same rights and freedoms the rest of us enjoy. Republicans are fine with respecting LGBT because the LGBT community is filled with millions of peaceful lovely people ---but the LGBT Movement is about seeking revenge and Obama set it up that way. Same as the feminism movement. Some great women only want to be, respected, but then there are the hardcore feminists who seek only revenge for the decades of unequal treatment.

Now I know it's hard for you, but at least, try to tell the truth about what I post on this website.
Well that’s kind of funny....I don’t see how you can square it with:

“You Don’t Want Second Best” | Anti-LGBT Discrimination in US Health Care

Or how about Texas Republicans refusal to strike down it’s law making sodomy a felony?

Texas clings to unconstitutional, homophobic laws – and it's not alone

Then there is Republican Roy Moore campaigning on a platform of criminalizing homosexuality...

Nope. Don’t think it is Dems who have a problem here.

Or how about Texas Republicans refusal to strike down it’s law making sodomy a felony?

Then there is Republican Roy Moore campaigning on a platform of criminalizing homosexuality...

Well you know them Democrats, pure as the wind driven snow.

Buttigieg supporter asks to take back vote after learning he's gay

What you posted here is meaningless, as usual, especially since this is the exact same deceitful concept from another thread ---where you and your co-Liar IM2 pretended that President Trump should somehow be blamed for the GOP groups and citizens who disrespected Mr. Cheadle. Your links blame Trump, basically, for whatever GOP citizens who are against homosexuality.

For example, since you are very dishonest everywhere you are on USM, you posted those 3 anti-GOP links here but you didn't dare post links to Dems who are pro-heterosexual so they don't approve of Buttigieg lifestyle therefore they refused vote for him ---and that's clearly okay with you, because you NEVER mention those Dems.

Fortunately we have good people like Ray From Cleveland who we can count on to reveal truths that illuminate your horrid hypocrisy you practice everywhere on this website

What you posted here is meaningless, as usual, especially since this is the exact same deceitful concept from another thread ---where you and your co-Liar IM2 pretended that President Trump should somehow be blamed for the GOP groups and citizens who disrespected Mr. Cheadle. Your links blame Trump, basically, for whatever GOP citizens who are against homosexuality.

For example, since you are very dishonest everywhere you are on USM, you posted those 3 anti-GOP links here but you didn't dare post links to Dems who are pro-heterosexual so they don't approve of Buttigieg lifestyle therefore they refused vote for him ---and that's clearly okay with you, because you NEVER mention those Dems.

Fortunately we have good people like Ray From Cleveland who we can count on to reveal truths that illuminate your horrid hypocrisy you practice everywhere on this website

I have no idea what you are talking about. What links did I post where? I don't think I posted those links anywhere but in that one post.

I am beginning to think you are delusional.

I have no idea what you are talking about. What links did I post where? I don't think I posted those links anywhere but in that one post. I am beginning to think you are delusional.

Once again, you are being very deceitful here since you can see that my words clearly make reference to links you posted here exclusively about anti-homosexual GOP citizens. As I highlighted how you stay hush-hush about the anti-homosexual Dems who frowned upon mayor Buttigieg and refused to vote for him.

I have no idea what you are talking about. What links did I post where? I don't think I posted those links anywhere but in that one post. I am beginning to think you are delusional.

Once again, you are being very deceitful here since you can see that my words clearly make reference to links you posted here exclusively about anti-homosexual GOP citizens. As I highlighted how you stay hush-hush about the anti-homosexual Dems who frowned upon mayor Buttigieg and refused to vote for him.
Huh? Am I the only one thinks you are cuckoo for cocoa puffs? You said I posted those links all over...so....where?

Your words:

What is the deal with putting portions of my post in white?

If any slaves from the Civil War are still alive give them a few bucks

Huh? Am I the only one thinks you are cuckoo for cocoa puffs?

I don't know, because not one fucc was given. Altho you are the only one who is too, stupid, to understand words like "concept" and "exclusively" and that's for dam sure. And you lied, as usual, when claiming that I said you posted those links all over.

Your dumbfuccery here is rarely ever seen within, humans, considering how you manage to misinterpret where I clearly agreed that you posted those links about anti-homosexual GOP citizens, exclusively in here.

Now, please, do take your fatuity elsewhere and go learn the difference between posting concepts vs posting links.

Your words:...What you posted here is meaningless, as usual, especially since this is the exact same deceitful concept from another thread ---where you and your co-Liar IM2 pretended that President Trump should somehow be blamed for the GOP groups and citizens who disrespected Mr. Cheadle. Your links blame Trump, basically, for whatever GOP citizens who are against homosexuality. What is the deal with putting portions of my post in white?

Duh?!!! ... It's called lowlighting the words of your post that I am not replying to.

lol

Forum List

Back