Joe Biden Says He Is Open To ‘Cash Payments’ For Slavery Reparations

I see sanctuary cities for people who never owned slaves in our future
I see a nation of white people continuing to deny that the wealth made during slavery is what they are living on now. And even worse is the fact they continue to deny that slavery didn't end when Lincoln signed the EP and there were 100 years after slavery in which a system just as bad was national policy that every white person here today has benefitted from.
Damn right. Glad you’re satisfied to stay on the plantation of your Masters.

Yawn! You can't face the truth white boy.
Oh boy, more racism!

Yep, by you. Every time you talk that racist plantation shit, that's what you're going to get back.
Democrats got you licking masters toes!

Reminds me of the catholic church and their pay to win "indulgences" scheme. Taxing whites for HMMM crimes against , HMMM, what group can we name here? This is a scam, something you might get over the phone about Nigerian princes E-mail shenanigans. This is how sad and desperate the Democrats have become...

We've been taxed by whites our entire lives. Shut the fuck up with that stupid ass shit.
You pay taxes? Hilarious!

Been paying income taxes since 1984. And my parents paid taxes before that. And blacks paid taxes for years before that and got nothing while whites were handed everything that you have now. That's a reality you can't face white boy. You're nothing without government help.

Hilarious watching you always lying for your Commie masters.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Yes, he supports a study, not the payments.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much?

Because he's a paid Canadian putin-poster.
RUSSIANS UNDER EVERY BED RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

If Biden wins, then A) I expect unicorns and flying pigs, or B) Civil war.

Reminds me of the catholic church and their pay to win "indulgences" scheme. Taxing whites for HMMM crimes against , HMMM, what group can we name here? This is a scam, something you might get over the phone about Nigerian princes E-mail shenanigans. This is how sad and desperate the Democrats have become...

We've been taxed by whites our entire lives. Shut the fuck up with that stupid ass shit.

Been paying income taxes since 1984. And my parents paid taxes before that. And blacks paid taxes for years before that and got nothing while whites were handed everything that you have now. That's a reality you can't face white boy. You're nothing without government help.
You’re making money in whities world?

Oh Lordy

It's not whiteys world and whites has made money stealing from us. We built this. US, Asians, Hispanics. The Native Americans allowed you to stay here not knowing what kind of evil violent animals some of you whites really are. You've done nothing by yourself but steal by using the government. And every time you made a law and it looked like we could become equal you whites changed the law to give yourselves an advantage. You race is the recipient of every handout known to man and we paid for it. So it's time we got paid back.

Maybe you're right, but I just don't see that much excitement among Honky Americans to start paying reparations.

I'd love to see Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe make this the central plank of his platform, and see for sure.

You've been paying native americans reparations your entire life and you will pay them until you die.

Some decided to make them 'national treasures' instead of you.

Cracker stupidity always becomes a part of this discussion.

Facts like this cause you to continue to pound sand.....or vote for Quid Pro Joe.
Same difference.

There won't be any civil war. You will lose and accept it. Reparations will be debated. And the government will decide. Just like they have decided for the reparations you pay Native Americans annually for crimes whites committed 200 years ago.

Good. And that insures trumps defeat.

Maybe you're right, but I just don't see that much excitement among Honky Americans to start paying reparations.

I'd love to see Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe make this the central plank of his platform, and see for sure.

You've been paying native americans reparations your entire life and you will pay them until you die.

Facts like this cause you to continue to pound sand.....or vote for Quid Pro Joe.
Same difference.

There is no quid pro Joe. And that's why trump will lose.

BIDEN: "I support us going out and doing a study ... whether there should be cash payments, what should happen."

Are you a citizen of the United States of America?

Another fake news title from the king of fake news.

Are you a citizen of the United States of America?
Why?

Same difference.

Sleepy, Creepy Uncle Joe doesn't know what state he's in, or what day it is.

I just can't see him beating the Trumpster.

Oh Lordy

It's not whiteys world and whites has made money stealing from us. We built this. US, Asians, Hispanics. The Native Americans allowed you to stay here not knowing what kind of evil violent animals some of you whites really are. You've done nothing by yourself but steal by using the government. And every time you made a law and it looked like we could become equal you whites changed the law to give yourselves an advantage. You race is the recipient of every handout known to man and we paid for it. So it's time we got paid back.

Don't worry.
You're still useful, to the Dimms!
Reparations will be forthcoming......:blowpop:.

Same difference.

Sleepy, Creepy Uncle Joe doesn't know what state he's in, or what day it is.

I just can't see him beating the Trumpster.
He wants to vote for a rich old white guy, who are we to argue!

Perpetual Black victims trying to make hay outta Quid Pro Joe's dementia.
Perpetual white thieves living off what we produced.

160+ years ago.
You had nuthin' to do with dat'!

You pay reparations to the Native Americans for things done at the same time on an annual bas8sd. But you see dumb ass, the reparations are for more than slavery. There is this matter of the years following slavery up until now that are part of the case.

Your trifling racist excuse just doesn't cut it son. If we use your excuse, then the constitution is no longer applicable because none of us agreed to the terms since we were not alive then and had nuthin to do with dat.

There won't be any civil war. You will lose and accept it. Reparations will be debated. And the government will decide. Just like they have decided for the reparations you pay Native Americans annually for crimes whites committed 200 years ago.
I hate violence, And when Biden loses, (he will), what are YOU going to do? Accept it?

Oh Lordy

Don't worry.
You're still useful, to the Dimms!
Reparations will be forthcoming......:blowpop:.

Yawn! It must be hard living while suffering from white psychosis.

I hate violence, And when Biden loses, (he will), what are YOU going to do? Accept it?
Biden is about to beat trump. But I am prepared to watch this country die if we are stupid enough to give trump another 4 years. And as the suffering begins I will have no mercy om racist scum like you for ruining whatever this nation tried to be.

Forum List

Back