🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Thomas Sowell went to Harvard. Was he qualified?

Clarence Thomas went to Yale. Was he qualified?

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?
A rich daddy who paid his way in?? and out

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Obama has hid bothihng, his records are out there. He did not claim to be kenyan to game the system. Many others have made attendance at Harvard, Yale, etc., the ticket to evereything they accomplished in life. So when trump produces his records froim the Whartobn School, let me know.

People who get into places like Harvard and Yale not only usually come from wealthy families, but had parents that also went to the same schools. Given that Hussein didn't come from such a family, the question is how he was able to afford such a school.
BRAINS Trump was lucky his daddy had the dough to buy him in and out of Penn

Brains don't pay the bills I'm afraid. Government can in certain circumstances, but not brains.
Scholarships do pay the bills either full or part

Okay, so what did he get a scholarship for, being a great linebacker?
Shut up and show us how trump got into the University of Pennsylvania. Because this is pure racism.
What is racist about his post? Be specific.
You thinking that only way a black guy gets into college is an athletic scholarship Is that specific enough?
I said nothing about an athletic scholarship, Fuckwit. Learn to read, Asshat.

Is that specific enough?
Nostra You didn't have to You're an open book You shit in a hat and then wear it

Neither of the vermin currently in the White House had any qualifications. A failed business "man" who made his way entirely by taking the "daddy" route

Sounds like jealousy to me. I wish I was such a failed businessman, flying around on my private jet, being with the most beautiful women in the world, being a household name for many years. Like I said, pure jealousy.
You wish you had daddy die and leave you a multi billion dollar business. Because that's what trump is. Nothing but a spoiled brat inheritance child who blew the family money with 6 bankruptcies. He was such a sucessful businessman that he lost over 10 billion dollars in a decade. Lys spoke truth top you. You worship a failure because you are mediocre and don't really know what success is.

Trump never had a personal bankruptcy in his life. His bankruptcies were all business which are two separate things. So how would he blow the "family money" when the family money wasn't involved?

As to the business end, you TDS people are saying the only way Trump made billions is because his father left him millions. Well if Trump lost those millions, came back to become a multi-billionaire, then Trump actually did that starting from the bottom. That's pretty impressive and thanks for acknowledging it.

His business bankruptcies show he was making poor business decisions idiot. So find another excuse. Trump lost 10 billion in 10 years. There is nothing impressive about that. And we don't know if he is a multi billionaire at this time. He had not paid taxes for years, so that's probably how he was able to keep some of that money. There is nothing in his record that would make me look at him and allow him to control a nations economy.

His business bankruptcies were few considering he owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career, idiot. I'm sure most any businessman or woman would love a less than 1% failure rate, especially when it was a struggling economy when those bankruptcies happened.

We know he's a multi-billionaire because he lost a billion dollars of worth since he announced his candidacy for President.

We don't know if he is a multi billionaire because that's what trump is telling us. And I don't know about you, but if I was handed a billion dollar company, there would have been zero bankruptcies.

Neither of the vermin currently in the White House had any qualifications. A failed business "man" who made his way entirely by taking the "daddy" route

Sounds like jealousy to me. I wish I was such a failed businessman, flying around on my private jet, being with the most beautiful women in the world, being a household name for many years. Like I said, pure jealousy.

Jealousy??? Try again. I can't help it if he has been a filthy little scumbag who could never be "moral" enough to keep his pants zipped all of his life and relied on daddy to set him up. You crazy right-wingnuts always try to deflect from your god's incompetency by making up fake assertions of mental illness against people who recognize what filth he is.

Yep, those words are certain signs of jealousy. Don't feel bad. It's very common of a leftist. Outside of entertainers, jocks, and perhaps politicians, you hate people with money; people who worked their entire lives to become a success. It's not so much the money, but the very idea they accomplished things you and I could never accomplish in our lives, and it's killing you.

The irony of calling President Trump filth when you supported Hillary Clinton.
Trump is filth. Clinton was never indicted while investigated for damn near everything but breathing.

So was Trump. He was spied on by the commies in the last administration. He was then investigated for two years. No indictment.
Trump was not spied on and he was impeached. Impeachment is congressional indictment. He could not be indicted for his obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation because the DOJ CANNOT INDICT A SITTING PRESIDENT. Furthermore before he was inaugurated he was forced to pay a 25 million dollar settlement for defrauding Americans out of money.
One problem lm2 is these republicans here aren't all stupid They know that trump is a POS but he's their POS and they need to support him no matter what

No, we support him because he's doing an outstanding job. When he does something wrong, we say so.

Democrats vote for people based on how they feel about him. Republicans base their vote on how good of a job we think our candidate will do, and how good for the country they will be.

Jealousy??? Try again. I can't help it if he has been a filthy little scumbag who could never be "moral" enough to keep his pants zipped all of his life and relied on daddy to set him up. You crazy right-wingnuts always try to deflect from your god's incompetency by making up fake assertions of mental illness against people who recognize what filth he is.

Yep, those words are certain signs of jealousy. Don't feel bad. It's very common of a leftist. Outside of entertainers, jocks, and perhaps politicians, you hate people with money; people who worked their entire lives to become a success. It's not so much the money, but the very idea they accomplished things you and I could never accomplish in our lives, and it's killing you.

Trump is filth. Clinton was never indicted while investigated for damn near everything but breathing.

So was Trump. He was spied on by the commies in the last administration. He was then investigated for two years. No indictment.
Trump was not spied on and he was impeached. Impeachment is congressional indictment. He could not be indicted for his obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation because the DOJ CANNOT INDICT A SITTING PRESIDENT. Furthermore before he was inaugurated he was forced to pay a 25 million dollar settlement for defrauding Americans out of money.

The only reason he paid that money is because he was President, and really couldn't do anything about it. 25 mil to Trump is like 25 dollars to you and me. It was worth it just so he could get that out of the way and run our country.

Thomas Sowell went to Harvard. Was he qualified?

Clarence Thomas went to Yale. Was he qualified?

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.

You label Thomas Sowell an "idiot"? I had him as a professor at Amherst College. He was one of the best professors that I've ever had the pleasure to take a class from, in large part because of his background.
Yes I said Sowell is an idiot. Because he is an idiot. If he sticks to economics he's fine, but when he starts talking social policy, he is out of his league.
Racist.

Obama has hid bothihng, his records are out there. He did not claim to be kenyan to game the system. Many others have made attendance at Harvard, Yale, etc., the ticket to evereything they accomplished in life. So when trump produces his records froim the Whartobn School, let me know.

People who get into places like Harvard and Yale not only usually come from wealthy families, but had parents that also went to the same schools. Given that Hussein didn't come from such a family, the question is how he was able to afford such a school.
BRAINS Trump was lucky his daddy had the dough to buy him in and out of Penn

Brains don't pay the bills I'm afraid. Government can in certain circumstances, but not brains.
Scholarships do pay the bills either full or part

Okay, so what did he get a scholarship for, being a great linebacker?
Shut up and show us how trump got into the University of Pennsylvania. Because this is pure racism.
What is racist about his post? Be specific.
You thinking that only way a black guy gets into college is an athletic scholarship Is that specific enough?
I said nothing about an athletic scholarship, Fuckwit. Learn to read, Asshat.

Is that specific enough?
Nostra You didn't have to You're an open book You shit in a hat and then wear it
At least you admit you are a lying sack.

One problem lm2 is these republicans here aren't all stupid They know that trump is a POS but he's their POS and they need to support him no matter what

No, we support him because he's doing an outstanding job. When he does something wrong, we say so.

Democrats vote for people based on how they feel about him. Republicans base their vote on how good of a job we think our candidate will do, and how good for the country they will be.
Bullshit. You voted for trump because you think he's going to return America to white only rule. trump has done a shitty job and he's fucking up America. You are here excusing his every wrong. So tell that lie to yourself.

You wish you had daddy die and leave you a multi billion dollar business. Because that's what trump is. Nothing but a spoiled brat inheritance child who blew the family money with 6 bankruptcies. He was such a sucessful businessman that he lost over 10 billion dollars in a decade. Lys spoke truth top you. You worship a failure because you are mediocre and don't really know what success is.

Trump never had a personal bankruptcy in his life. His bankruptcies were all business which are two separate things. So how would he blow the "family money" when the family money wasn't involved?

As to the business end, you TDS people are saying the only way Trump made billions is because his father left him millions. Well if Trump lost those millions, came back to become a multi-billionaire, then Trump actually did that starting from the bottom. That's pretty impressive and thanks for acknowledging it.

His business bankruptcies show he was making poor business decisions idiot. So find another excuse. Trump lost 10 billion in 10 years. There is nothing impressive about that. And we don't know if he is a multi billionaire at this time. He had not paid taxes for years, so that's probably how he was able to keep some of that money. There is nothing in his record that would make me look at him and allow him to control a nations economy.

His business bankruptcies were few considering he owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career, idiot. I'm sure most any businessman or woman would love a less than 1% failure rate, especially when it was a struggling economy when those bankruptcies happened.

We know he's a multi-billionaire because he lost a billion dollars of worth since he announced his candidacy for President.

We don't know if he is a multi billionaire because that's what trump is telling us. And I don't know about you, but if I was handed a billion dollar company, there would have been zero bankruptcies.
I thought you saw his tax returns.

The only reason he paid that money is because he was President, and really couldn't do anything about it. 25 mil to Trump is like 25 dollars to you and me. It was worth it just so he could get that out of the way and run our country.
Yeah ray ,he's running it,,right into the ground

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He paid it to stay out of court because he was facing a guilty verdict. If he was innocent he could have been president without paying any money.

Bullshit. You voted for trump because you think he's going to return America to white only rule. trump has done a shitty job and he's fucking up America. You are here excusing his every wrong. So tell that lie to yourself.
Now you are a mind reader?

Who handed him a billion dollar company? If you say his father, then you don't know anything about Donald Trump to properly comment on him.

All other presidents since Reagan showed theirs to prove they weren't thieves WHY do you suppose Trump couldn't show his??

Now you are a mind reader?
You gotta admit he's pretty good at it

He paid it to stay out of court because he was facing a guilty verdict. If he was innocent he could have been president without paying any money.

Donald Trump would have continued filing appeals which is what any innocent person would do. If it's one thing you should know by now, it's DJT is no quitter. He doesn't have the time to be screwing around going back and forth to court, tying up city traffic, costing millions of taxpayer dollars to fight a crummy 25 million dollar lawsuit. If Hillary won, Trump would have continued fighting them until the very end.

All other presidents since Reagan showed theirs to prove they weren't thieves WHY do you suppose Trump couldn't show his??

I explained that to you already. Why do you keep asking the same questions when you already know the answers?

He's not fucking up anything. Your comrades in China did that.

Forum List

Back