🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Thomas Sowell went to Harvard. Was he qualified?

Clarence Thomas went to Yale. Was he qualified?

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
Your whole speel is racist. You are here trying to say that Obama didn't qualify to get into Harvard because of grades that you don't know anything about, and you don't put the same measure to trump, this whole grades and qualifications shit is a classic white racist tactic. You only use them, on blacks, you never question a white persons grades and it is plain and simple why that's the case.

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
Your whole speel is racist. You are here trying to say that Obama didn't qualify to get into Harvard because of grades that you don't know anything about, and you don't put the same measure to trump, this whole grades and qualifications shit is a classic white racist tactic. You only use them, on blacks, you never question a white persons grades and it is plain and simple why that's the case.

It's a "trick" to point out that Barack Obama's grades weren't good enough to make honors at either Occidental or at Columbia? That's not a trick, IM2...that's simply a fact!

Neither of the vermin currently in the White House had any qualifications. A failed business "man" who made his way entirely by taking the "daddy" route

Sounds like jealousy to me. I wish I was such a failed businessman, flying around on my private jet, being with the most beautiful women in the world, being a household name for many years. Like I said, pure jealousy.

Jealousy??? Try again. I can't help it if he has been a filthy little scumbag who could never be "moral" enough to keep his pants zipped all of his life and relied on daddy to set him up. You crazy right-wingnuts always try to deflect from your god's incompetency by making up fake assertions of mental illness against people who recognize what filth he is.

Yep, those words are certain signs of jealousy. Don't feel bad. It's very common of a leftist. Outside of entertainers, jocks, and perhaps politicians, you hate people with money; people who worked their entire lives to become a success. It's not so much the money, but the very idea they accomplished things you and I could never accomplish in our lives, and it's killing you.

The irony of calling President Trump filth when you supported Hillary Clinton.
Trump is filth. Clinton was never indicted while investigated for damn near everything but breathing.

So was Trump. He was spied on by the commies in the last administration. He was then investigated for two years. No indictment.
Trump was not spied on and he was impeached. Impeachment is congressional indictment. He could not be indicted for his obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation because the DOJ CANNOT INDICT A SITTING PRESIDENT. Furthermore before he was inaugurated he was forced to pay a 25 million dollar settlement for defrauding Americans out of money.

The only reason he paid that money is because he was President, and really couldn't do anything about it. 25 mil to Trump is like 25 dollars to you and me. It was worth it just so he could get that out of the way and run our country.
He paid it to stay out of court because he was facing a guilty verdict. If he was innocent he could have been president without paying any money.

Donald Trump would have continued filing appeals which is what any innocent person would do. If it's one thing you should know by now, it's DJT is no quitter. He doesn't have the time to be screwing around going back and forth to court, tying up city traffic, costing millions of taxpayer dollars to fight a crummy 25 million dollar lawsuit. If Hillary won, Trump would have continued fighting them until the very end.
trump was going to be found guilty. That's why he paid. trump seems to have plenty of time to tie up traffic and cost us millions to play golf, so your comments really show how much you will bend over for trump.

You don't know what Trump was going to be found. Do you know the judge of the case personally or something? Trump just wanted to get it behind him. He didn't have time for nonsense like that. Citizen Trump would have handled it an entirely different way. It's just like those bimbos that made all those phony accusations about Trump raping them. Trump said himself he would make their lives a living hell if he wasn't President, and he would have.

Neither of the vermin currently in the White House had any qualifications. A failed business "man" who made his way entirely by taking the "daddy" route

Sounds like jealousy to me. I wish I was such a failed businessman, flying around on my private jet, being with the most beautiful women in the world, being a household name for many years. Like I said, pure jealousy.

Jealousy??? Try again. I can't help it if he has been a filthy little scumbag who could never be "moral" enough to keep his pants zipped all of his life and relied on daddy to set him up. You crazy right-wingnuts always try to deflect from your god's incompetency by making up fake assertions of mental illness against people who recognize what filth he is.

Yep, those words are certain signs of jealousy. Don't feel bad. It's very common of a leftist. Outside of entertainers, jocks, and perhaps politicians, you hate people with money; people who worked their entire lives to become a success. It's not so much the money, but the very idea they accomplished things you and I could never accomplish in our lives, and it's killing you.

The irony of calling President Trump filth when you supported Hillary Clinton.
Trump is filth. Clinton was never indicted while investigated for damn near everything but breathing.

So was Trump. He was spied on by the commies in the last administration. He was then investigated for two years. No indictment.
Trump was not spied on and he was impeached. Impeachment is congressional indictment. He could not be indicted for his obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation because the DOJ CANNOT INDICT A SITTING PRESIDENT. Furthermore before he was inaugurated he was forced to pay a 25 million dollar settlement for defrauding Americans out of money.
One problem lm2 is these republicans here aren't all stupid They know that trump is a POS but he's their POS and they need to support him no matter what

No, we support him because he's doing an outstanding job. When he does something wrong, we say so.

Democrats vote for people based on how they feel about him. Republicans base their vote on how good of a job we think our candidate will do, and how good for the country they will be.
Bullshit. You voted for trump because you think he's going to return America to white only rule. trump has done a shitty job and he's fucking up America. You are here excusing his every wrong. So tell that lie to yourself.

He's not fucking up anything. Your comrades in China did that.
No, trump is fucking this country up and he was doing so before the pandemic.

Fn it up how? Too many jobs available? Paying too low of taxes? Getting rid of Commie Care fines? The stock market going too high? Unemployment for all minority groups too low? New median household income too high? You're right. It sure sounds like he was Fn it up to me.

It's a "trick" to point out that Barack Obama's grades weren't good enough to make honors at either Occidental or at Columbia? That's not a trick, IM2...that's simply a fact!
And Trump's professor said donnie was probably the dumbest student he ever had. Good stuff.

You wish you had daddy die and leave you a multi billion dollar business. Because that's what trump is. Nothing but a spoiled brat inheritance child who blew the family money with 6 bankruptcies. He was such a sucessful businessman that he lost over 10 billion dollars in a decade. Lys spoke truth top you. You worship a failure because you are mediocre and don't really know what success is.

Trump never had a personal bankruptcy in his life. His bankruptcies were all business which are two separate things. So how would he blow the "family money" when the family money wasn't involved?

As to the business end, you TDS people are saying the only way Trump made billions is because his father left him millions. Well if Trump lost those millions, came back to become a multi-billionaire, then Trump actually did that starting from the bottom. That's pretty impressive and thanks for acknowledging it.

His business bankruptcies show he was making poor business decisions idiot. So find another excuse. Trump lost 10 billion in 10 years. There is nothing impressive about that. And we don't know if he is a multi billionaire at this time. He had not paid taxes for years, so that's probably how he was able to keep some of that money. There is nothing in his record that would make me look at him and allow him to control a nations economy.

His business bankruptcies were few considering he owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career, idiot. I'm sure most any businessman or woman would love a less than 1% failure rate, especially when it was a struggling economy when those bankruptcies happened.

We know he's a multi-billionaire because he lost a billion dollars of worth since he announced his candidacy for President.

We don't know if he is a multi billionaire because that's what trump is telling us. And I don't know about you, but if I was handed a billion dollar company, there would have been zero bankruptcies.

Who handed him a billion dollar company? If you say his father, then you don't know anything about Donald Trump to properly comment on him.
His father did. And we all know that.

Then obviously you don't know much then, because his father was never a billionaire. Plus Donald had three other siblings. Two of them were also in the will, and nobody knows how the money was divided, because afterwards, Fred's grandchildren took it to court to sue for some of that money, again, nobody knows how much they were awarded, if they were rewarded anything.

Dean's list starts at 3.6. Honors start at 3.5. So Obama could have been as high as 3.49. That, along with his community outreach and being a legacy have gotten him in.
Obama transferred to Columbia so wasn’t eligible for graduating with honors.
Obama was Suma Cum Laude compared to the moronic pos trump

And Suma Cum Quietus.

Obama is a smartish Commie, no doubt. Yet his successor deleted his presidency.

Gauge carefully. :auiqs.jpg:

You label Thomas Sowell an "idiot"? I had him as a professor at Amherst College. He was one of the best professors that I've ever had the pleasure to take a class from, in large part because of his background.
Yes I said Sowell is an idiot. Because he is an idiot. If he sticks to economics he's fine, but when he starts talking social policy, he is out of his league.
Which of his views on "social policy" is it that you find him to be an idiot on, IM2? Or are you going to be your typical vague self?

All of them,. but specifically Affirmative Action. As you are white you seem to be suffering from a case of amnesia relative to history. And Sowell enables your amnesia with his idiocy. One of, if not the top social scientist of our time, William Julius Wilson has challenged Sowells writings as basically clueless. I have not been vague about anything. Sowell is an idiot. Black people understand this. The only people who want to say I am vague are whites like you whose madness he validates with his stupidity.

Thomas Sowell is responsible for making life more dangerous for black people in America with irresponsible rhetoric he pawns off as high level intellectual thought. One can criticize liberals all they want about policies, but when you are black and you suggest to whites that blacks are starting a race war with them, you invite problems that no one black should be facing. When you know that your audience consists of white right wing extremists and you state how they are under attack from blacks and the media hides it, you invite and should be held criminally responsible for the hate crimes you have created.

Let me show you an example.

“More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today. While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.”

Early Skirmishes in a Race War, Thomas Sowell, National Review, October 24, 2013

The elevation of blacks like Sowell into thought leadership has been detrimental to the overall improvement of blacks in America. Furthermore, his opposition to government solving the problem government made for blacks just doesn’t make sense. He ignores almost 200 years of whites exclusively getting government assistance in his analysis. At this point it is important to show the numeric human cost of what Sowell stated in that National Review article. These are numbers from 2014 and published in the 2015 FBI Uniform Crime Reports. I cite these numbers because they came in the year after Sowell’s article.

“According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

The 2015 FBI data showed that of the 734 total reported offenses committed against whites — a single incident could have multiple offenses like assault or theft — 46 percent of those were committed by blacks.

In contrast, of the 2,125 reported offenses committed against blacks, 58 percent of those who committed by whites.”

And this is one reason why I can say Thomas Sowell is an idiot.

Last edited:

So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Dean's list starts at 3.6. Honors start at 3.5. So Obama could have been as high as 3.49. That, along with his community outreach and being a legacy have gotten him in.

And Suma Cum Quietus.

Obama is a smartish Commie, no doubt. Yet his successor deleted his presidency.

Gauge carefully. :auiqs.jpg:
No he actually didn't. But his attempt to do so has now cost 45,000 American lives.

Uh, no, it's not a fact. The fact is you're making it up since you don't actually know what his grades were.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

Theses guys can't seem to understand that grades are just one factor considered in admittance.

Uh, no, it's not a fact. The fact is you're making it up since you don't actually know what his grades were.
You're right...I don't know what his grades were! The only thing I know for sure is what they weren't! They weren't good enough to make honors. If they had been...he would have made the Dean's List. He didn't make that list because his grades weren't good enough.

You're right...I don't know what his grades were! The only thing I know for sure is what they weren't! They weren't good enough to make honors. If they had been...he would have made the Dean's List. He didn't make that list because his grades weren't good enough.
You don't know that and you don't knows trumps grades either but you are not making the same assertions about him and he has a bachelors degree and nothing else. Somebody stated he could not make the list because he transferred. But that doesn't matter to your racist ass, your ODS has you still bitching about Obamas presidency damn near one term after he has been gone.

And Trump's professor said donnie was probably the dumbest student he ever had. Good stuff.

Actually, a friend of Trump's professor CLAIMED that was what his professor told him but did so after the professor had died which means we have no way of substantiating that as fact!

never mind paying off whores and cheating on 3 wives ,,,,What a POS you're supporting
And what about the crook going into his charitable fund He got fined for that too and lost the fund then you have the honest man paying because he banned people of color from his apartments
Your desperation is showing, Hack.

Link to his grades Faun

Link to his grades?

You don't know that and you don't knows trumps grades either but you are not making the same assertions about him and he has a bachelors degree and nothing else. Somebody stated he could not make the list because he transferred. But that doesn't matter to your racist ass, your ODS has you still bitching about Obamas presidency damn near one term after he has been gone.
"Undergraduates who complete the fall or spring terms with a 3.6 GPA or higher are named to the Dean's List, provided they have completed at least three courses (nine or more points) for a letter grade."
Columbia doesn't seem to agree with whoever stated you can't make the Dean's List as a transfer. Care to try again? Academic Honors < School of General Studies | Columbia University

As someone pointed out, he may not have had enough credits as a transfer student to qualify for honors.

Forum List

Back