🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Thomas Sowell went to Harvard. Was he qualified?

Clarence Thomas went to Yale. Was he qualified?

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?
Dean's list starts at 3.6. Honors start at 3.5. So Obama could have been as high as 3.49. That, along with his community outreach and being a legacy have gotten him in.
Link to his grades Faun
You're demented, con. I already pointed out his grades have not been released.

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
Your whole speel is racist. You are here trying to say that Obama didn't qualify to get into Harvard because of grades that you don't know anything about, and you don't put the same measure to trump, this whole grades and qualifications shit is a classic white racist tactic. You only use them, on blacks, you never question a white persons grades and it is plain and simple why that's the case.

It's a "trick" to point out that Barack Obama's grades weren't good enough to make honors at either Occidental or at Columbia? That's not a trick, IM2...that's simply a fact!
Uh, no, it's not a fact. The fact is you're making it up since you don't actually know what his grades were.
You're right...I don't know what his grades were! The only thing I know for sure is what they weren't! They weren't good enough to make honors. If they had been...he would have made the Dean's List. He didn't make that list because his grades weren't good enough.
As someone pointed out, he may not have had enough credits as a transfer student to qualify for honors.
He didn't have 9 credits? Is that what you're going with, Faun? In any of the four terms he attended Columbia? Now THAT is funny!

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
Your whole speel is racist. You are here trying to say that Obama didn't qualify to get into Harvard because of grades that you don't know anything about, and you don't put the same measure to trump, this whole grades and qualifications shit is a classic white racist tactic. You only use them, on blacks, you never question a white persons grades and it is plain and simple why that's the case.

It's a "trick" to point out that Barack Obama's grades weren't good enough to make honors at either Occidental or at Columbia? That's not a trick, IM2...that's simply a fact!
Uh, no, it's not a fact. The fact is you're making it up since you don't actually know what his grades were.
You're right...I don't know what his grades were! The only thing I know for sure is what they weren't! They weren't good enough to make honors. If they had been...he would have made the Dean's List. He didn't make that list because his grades weren't good enough.
As someone pointed out, he may not have had enough credits as a transfer student to qualify for honors.
He didn't have 9 credits? Is that what you're going with, Faun? In any of the four terms he attended Columbia? Now THAT is funny!
9 credits applies to the dean's list, not to qualify for cum laude.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?
<crickets>

Are you claiming the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

• Thanks

So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?
<crickets>

Are you claiming the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

What I'm pointing out is that with the mediocre grades that he had as an undergraduate..something else would have HAD to have mattered! I'm sorry but you don't get into Harvard Law with a GPA below 3.5 unless you're given special consideration. You're claiming it's because of Barry's "community work"? Really? What was so special about what he did as a community organizer? Or that he got in as a "legacy"? Those are typically the sons and daughters of alumni that contribute to their alma mater. Barack Obama's father doesn't fit that profile at all.

Last edited:
Neither of the vermin currently in the White House had any qualifications. A failed business "man" who made his way entirely by taking the "daddy" route

Sounds like jealousy to me. I wish I was such a failed businessman, flying around on my private jet, being with the most beautiful women in the world, being a household name for many years. Like I said, pure jealousy.
You wish you had daddy die and leave you a multi billion dollar business. Because that's what trump is. Nothing but a spoiled brat inheritance child who blew the family money with 6 bankruptcies. He was such a sucessful businessman that he lost over 10 billion dollars in a decade. Lys spoke truth top you. You worship a failure because you are mediocre and don't really know what success is.

Trump never had a personal bankruptcy in his life. His bankruptcies were all business which are two separate things. So how would he blow the "family money" when the family money wasn't involved?

As to the business end, you TDS people are saying the only way Trump made billions is because his father left him millions. Well if Trump lost those millions, came back to become a multi-billionaire, then Trump actually did that starting from the bottom. That's pretty impressive and thanks for acknowledging it.

His business bankruptcies show he was making poor business decisions idiot. So find another excuse. Trump lost 10 billion in 10 years. There is nothing impressive about that. And we don't know if he is a multi billionaire at this time. He had not paid taxes for years, so that's probably how he was able to keep some of that money. There is nothing in his record that would make me look at him and allow him to control a nations economy.

His business bankruptcies were few considering he owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career, idiot. I'm sure most any businessman or woman would love a less than 1% failure rate, especially when it was a struggling economy when those bankruptcies happened.

We know he's a multi-billionaire because he lost a billion dollars of worth since he announced his candidacy for President.

We don't know if he is a multi billionaire because that's what trump is telling us. And I don't know about you, but if I was handed a billion dollar company, there would have been zero bankruptcies.

Who handed him a billion dollar company? If you say his father, then you don't know anything about Donald Trump to properly comment on him.
His father did. And we all know that.

Then obviously you don't know much then, because his father was never a billionaire. Plus Donald had three other siblings. Two of them were also in the will, and nobody knows how the money was divided, because afterwards, Fred's grandchildren took it to court to sue for some of that money, again, nobody knows how much they were awarded, if they were rewarded anything.
trump screwed his own blood

• Thanks
never mind paying off whores and cheating on 3 wives ,,,,What a POS you're supporting
And what about the crook going into his charitable fund He got fined for that too and lost the fund then you have the honest man paying because he banned people of color from his apartments
Your desperation is showing, Hack.
You have desperation mixed up with hate I hate the ground that POS walks on and despise people like you who have your heads up trumps ass

• Thanks

<crickets>

What I'm pointing out is that with the mediocre grades that he had as an undergraduate..something else would have HAD to have mattered! I'm sorry but you don't get into Harvard Law with a GPA below 3.5 unless you're given special consideration. You're claiming it's because of Barry's "community work"? Really? What was so special about what he did as a community organizer? Or that he got in as a "legacy"? Those are typically the sons and daughters of alumni that contribute to their alma mater. Barack Obama's father doesn't fit that profile at all.
Great, and you say that the minimum requirement for the dean's list is 3.6. So Obama could have had a 3.59 GPA, which is higher than your claim that 3.5 is the cutoff without needing additional reasons.

Looks like you solved the mystery.

<crickets>

Great, and you say that the minimum requirement for the dean's list is 3.6. So Obama could have had a 3.59 GPA, which is higher than your claim that 3.5 is the cutoff without needing additional reasons.

Highly doubtful...Barry's own strange little autobiography depicts him as a much less than avid student when he was at Occidental. We know that he didn't make Dean's list while he was there and at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA not 3.6 like Columbia! Don't look now but his GPA is shrinking! None of his degrees were in particularly "rigorous" majors either which dilutes them even more.

The problem you have is that even with a "best case" scenario...Obama's undergraduate grades are nothing to write home about and they more than likely were worse than that. Barry wasn't exactly hitting the books hard during his time in LA!

<crickets>

Highly doubtful...Barry's own strange little autobiography depicts him as a much less than avid student when he was at Occidental. We know that he didn't make Dean's list while he was there and at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA not 3.6 like Columbia! Don't look now but his GPA is shrinking! None of his degrees were in particularly "rigorous" majors either which dilutes them even more.
LOLOL

Yes, it was said he didn't take his studies seriously at Occidental. That has nothing to do with his studies at Columbia. And since you said he would have needed a 3.5 or better GPA to get into Harvard Law School and 3.6 is the minimum to make the dean's list, that would put his GPA somewhere between 3.50-3.59.

• Thanks

<crickets>

LOLOL

Yes, it was said he didn't take his studies seriously at Occidental. That has nothing to do with his studies at Columbia. And since you said he would have needed a 3.5 or better GPA to get into Harvard Law School and 3.6 is the minimum to make the dean's list, that would put his GPA somewhere between 3.50-3.59.
Did you ever attend college, Faun? Your GPA doesn't start when you become a Junior...it's something that you accrue during your entire tenure as an undergraduate! You can't ace your Senior year get straight A's and graduate at the top of your class! That's not the way it works! In Dreams of My Father, Obama was honest about what his time at Occidental was. He described it as a party filled with drugs and alcohol. Does that sound like someone that was pulling down good grades? Once again at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA to make the Dean's List...it's 3.6 at Columbia!

<crickets>

LOLOL

Did you ever attend college, Faun? Your GPA doesn't start when you become a Junior...it's something that you accrue during your entire tenure as an undergraduate! You can't ace your Senior year get straight A's and graduate at the top of your class! That's not the way it works! In Dreams of My Father, Obama was honest about what his time at Occidental was. He described it as a party filled with drugs and alcohol. Does that sound like someone that was pulling down good grades? Once again at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA to make the Dean's List...it's 3.6 at Columbia!

I've known deans list people who partied their asses off. You want to harp on assumptions about Obama while not asking the same of trump. You are a sorry ass racist piece of shit.

<crickets>

LOLOL

And apparently, his GPA at Occidental was good enough to get him into Columbia. So again, according to you, he could have applied to Columbia with anything as high as 3.49.

• Thanks
Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.

Yeah so much talent! and they obviously picked the best of the best of the best by selecting Biden! Soooooooooo much talent!

LMFAO

<crickets>

LOLOL

And apparently, his GPA at Occidental was good enough to get him into Columbia. So again, according to you, he could have applied to Columbia with anything as high as 3.49.

I have no idea how bad his GPA was at Occidental but I know it had to be worse than a 3.5! Judging by what Barack Obama himself wrote in Dreams of My Father it's far more likely that his GPA wasn't that good which begs the question...why would Columbia admit a student that had spent his first two years partying out on the West Coast?

Forum List

Back