🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Thomas Sowell went to Harvard. Was he qualified?

Clarence Thomas went to Yale. Was he qualified?

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?
<crickets>

Are you claiming the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

What I'm pointing out is that with the mediocre grades that he had as an undergraduate..something else would have HAD to have mattered! I'm sorry but you don't get into Harvard Law with a GPA below 3.5 unless you're given special consideration. You're claiming it's because of Barry's "community work"? Really? What was so special about what he did as a community organizer? Or that he got in as a "legacy"? Those are typically the sons and daughters of alumni that contribute to their alma mater. Barack Obama's father doesn't fit that profile at all.
Great, and you say that the minimum requirement for the dean's list is 3.6. So Obama could have had a 3.59 GPA, which is higher than your claim that 3.5 is the cutoff without needing additional reasons.

Looks like you solved the mystery.
Highly doubtful...Barry's own strange little autobiography depicts him as a much less than avid student when he was at Occidental. We know that he didn't make Dean's list while he was there and at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA not 3.6 like Columbia! Don't look now but his GPA is shrinking! None of his degrees were in particularly "rigorous" majors either which dilutes them even more.
LOLOL

Yes, it was said he didn't take his studies seriously at Occidental. That has nothing to do with his studies at Columbia. And since you said he would have needed a 3.5 or better GPA to get into Harvard Law School and 3.6 is the minimum to make the dean's list, that would put his GPA somewhere between 3.50-3.59.
Did you ever attend college, Faun? Your GPA doesn't start when you become a Junior...it's something that you accrue during your entire tenure as an undergraduate! You can't ace your Senior year get straight A's and graduate at the top of your class! That's not the way it works! In Dreams of My Father, Obama was honest about what his time at Occidental was. He described it as a party filled with drugs and alcohol. Does that sound like someone that was pulling down good grades? Once again at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA to make the Dean's List...it's 3.6 at Columbia!
And apparently, his GPA at Occidental was good enough to get him into Columbia. So again, according to you, he could have applied to Columbia with anything as high as 3.49.

I have no idea how bad his GPA was at Occidental but I know it had to be worse than a 3.5! Judging by what Barack Obama himself wrote in Dreams of My Father it's far more likely that his GPA wasn't that good which begs the question...why would Columbia admit a student that had spent his first two years partying out on the West Coast?

Why are you so concerned about this? A person can party and get good grades. It's done on campuses all over America.
If he'd gotten good grades he would have been on the Dean's List! In his autobiography he made it quite clear that he DIDN'T do good work at Occidental. He was too busy getting drunk or high.

What fucking deans list was trumps ass on white boy? Your bullshit insinuations are tired, so tell me what qualified trump to get into the Wharton school of business because trump is the motherfucking president right now. Obama will never be president again, so whatever the fuck you're whining about is mother fucking irrelevant.

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?
<crickets>

Are you claiming the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

What I'm pointing out is that with the mediocre grades that he had as an undergraduate..something else would have HAD to have mattered! I'm sorry but you don't get into Harvard Law with a GPA below 3.5 unless you're given special consideration. You're claiming it's because of Barry's "community work"? Really? What was so special about what he did as a community organizer? Or that he got in as a "legacy"? Those are typically the sons and daughters of alumni that contribute to their alma mater. Barack Obama's father doesn't fit that profile at all.
Great, and you say that the minimum requirement for the dean's list is 3.6. So Obama could have had a 3.59 GPA, which is higher than your claim that 3.5 is the cutoff without needing additional reasons.

Highly doubtful...Barry's own strange little autobiography depicts him as a much less than avid student when he was at Occidental. We know that he didn't make Dean's list while he was there and at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA not 3.6 like Columbia! Don't look now but his GPA is shrinking! None of his degrees were in particularly "rigorous" majors either which dilutes them even more.
LOLOL

Yes, it was said he didn't take his studies seriously at Occidental. That has nothing to do with his studies at Columbia. And since you said he would have needed a 3.5 or better GPA to get into Harvard Law School and 3.6 is the minimum to make the dean's list, that would put his GPA somewhere between 3.50-3.59.
Did you ever attend college, Faun? Your GPA doesn't start when you become a Junior...it's something that you accrue during your entire tenure as an undergraduate! You can't ace your Senior year get straight A's and graduate at the top of your class! That's not the way it works! In Dreams of My Father, Obama was honest about what his time at Occidental was. He described it as a party filled with drugs and alcohol. Does that sound like someone that was pulling down good grades? Once again at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA to make the Dean's List...it's 3.6 at Columbia!

I've known deans list people who partied their asses off. You want to harp on assumptions about Obama while not asking the same of trump. You are a sorry ass racist piece of shit.
'
What does his post have anything to do with Race? Please explain Ready...........GO!
Everything. Figure it out. Why in the fuck is he arguing this about Obama but not asking the same about trump? I know whites like you like to pretend you need to see the word race or something specific about race in order for you to consider something racist but that's not how racism works in 2020.
I realize that. It has become a meaningless word tossed around to label people so you can say "they're bad!"
No, it's not a meaningless word. Only racists want to tell themselves that. The only people tossing the word around are white racists who call everybody pointing out their racism racists. .There are bad people who are not racists. But what we see in Oldstyles posts are inferences that Obama was not smart enough to get into Columbia and that somehow he was admitted with help. This of course denies the 243 years whereby whites have been helped to everything. Meanwhile he's not applying to same standards to trump
I didn't say that Obama wasn't smart enough to get into Columbia! I said I didn't think he had the grades to get into Columbia unless he was given some sort of preference. Obama isn't a dumb person like a Joe Biden...he's actually very bright. That doesn't change the fact that the work he put in at Occidental shouldn't have gotten him into Columbia! That isn't a racist viewpoint...it's simply pointing out the obvious. I'm sure if you had an honest conversation with Barack Obama he'd admit that he probably didn't deserve to get into Columbia or Harvard Law School.
I am not the one to listen to a motherfucking white dude whine about preferences. Do you not understand that whites have been given preferred status since day one of this fucking country? And if I had an honest conversation with Obama, he'd probably be cussing about the racist white bastards he tried working with in congress before he'd talk about the fact he deserved to go to any college he wanted. Your view point is blatantly racist. It's not even debateable.

<crickets>

LOLOL

And apparently, his GPA at Occidental was good enough to get him into Columbia. So again, according to you, he could have applied to Columbia with anything as high as 3.49.

I have no idea how bad his GPA was at Occidental but I know it had to be worse than a 3.5! Judging by what Barack Obama himself wrote in Dreams of My Father it's far more likely that his GPA wasn't that good which begs the question...why would Columbia admit a student that had spent his first two years partying out on the West Coast?

Why are you so concerned about this? A person can party and get good grades. It's done on campuses all over America.
If he'd gotten good grades he would have been on the Dean's List! In his autobiography he made it quite clear that he DIDN'T do good work at Occidental. He was too busy getting drunk or high.
It is not quite clear, you just want it to be so. If he didn't get the grades, he would not have been accepted. And don't talk to us about someone being dumb when we have perhaps the dumbest motherfucker of all time sitting in the white house right now and you support everything he does.

<crickets>

How did trump get into Wharton and what were his grades there? Because it doesn't matter what Obamas grades were at Occidental, the fact is that he was admitted into Harvard, graduated from Harvard law school and did so Magna Cum Laude. If he was unable to do the work, that would not have happened. So you are arguing about this based on your racist belief of black inferiority especially in the realm of intelligence
What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?
Name the last president to release their college transcripts... And when you have to go far back to find one, explain why Obama should when others didn't?

<crickets>

LOLOL

What fucking deans list was trumps ass on white boy? Your bullshit insinuations are tired, so tell me what qualified trump to get into the Wharton school of business because trump is the motherfucking president right now. Obama will never be president again, so whatever the fuck you're whining about is mother fucking irrelevant.
White boy?

Why do you insist on displaying your racism so blatantly?

<crickets>

LOLOL

I've known deans list people who partied their asses off. You want to harp on assumptions about Obama while not asking the same of trump. You are a sorry ass racist piece of shit.
'
What does his post have anything to do with Race? Please explain Ready...........GO!
Everything. Figure it out. Why in the fuck is he arguing this about Obama but not asking the same about trump? I know whites like you like to pretend you need to see the word race or something specific about race in order for you to consider something racist but that's not how racism works in 2020.
I realize that. It has become a meaningless word tossed around to label people so you can say "they're bad!"
No, it's not a meaningless word. Only racists want to tell themselves that. The only people tossing the word around are white racists who call everybody pointing out their racism racists. .There are bad people who are not racists. But what we see in Oldstyles posts are inferences that Obama was not smart enough to get into Columbia and that somehow he was admitted with help. This of course denies the 243 years whereby whites have been helped to everything. Meanwhile he's not applying to same standards to trump
I didn't say that Obama wasn't smart enough to get into Columbia! I said I didn't think he had the grades to get into Columbia unless he was given some sort of preference. Obama isn't a dumb person like a Joe Biden...he's actually very bright. That doesn't change the fact that the work he put in at Occidental shouldn't have gotten him into Columbia! That isn't a racist viewpoint...it's simply pointing out the obvious. I'm sure if you had an honest conversation with Barack Obama he'd admit that he probably didn't deserve to get into Columbia or Harvard Law School.
I am not the one to listen to a motherfucking white dude whine about preferences. Do you not understand that whites have been given preferred status since day one of this fucking country? And if I had an honest conversation with Obama, he'd probably be cussing about the racist white bastards he tried working with in congress before he'd talk about the fact he deserved to go to any college he wanted. Your view point is blatantly racist. It's not even debateable.
Your post is littered with your blatant racism.

<crickets>

How did trump get into Wharton and what were his grades there? Because it doesn't matter what Obamas grades were at Occidental, the fact is that he was admitted into Harvard, graduated from Harvard law school and did so Magna Cum Laude. If he was unable to do the work, that would not have happened. So you are arguing about this based on your racist belief of black inferiority especially in the realm of intelligence
What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?
Name the last president to release their college transcripts... And when you have to go far back to find one, explain why Obama should when others didn't?
Name the last President who touted their college grades the way Barry and his worshippers do......

What were trumps grades?

Why is he hiding them?

I am not the one to listen to a motherfucking white dude whine about preferences. Do you not understand that whites have been given preferred status since day one of this fucking country?

True, but blacks have been given preferences since the 70's. That's around a 50 year timeframe. What have your people done with those preferences in the last half-decade?

<crickets>

What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?
Name the last President who touted their college grades the way Barry and his worshippers do......

I wasn't aware that they did. But when your President is the "dumbest student ever" according to one of his Wharton professors, and graduated without honour or distinctions of any kind, I guess you're senstive to those who are smarter, and better educated, like Obama.

<crickets>

LOLOL

It is not quite clear, you just want it to be so. If he didn't get the grades, he would not have been accepted. And don't talk to us about someone being dumb when we have perhaps the dumbest motherfucker of all time sitting in the white house right now and you support everything he does.
Compared to Biden...Trump is a Mensa candidate.
As for Obama? I could care less. The media failed at adequately vetting him back then so we ended up with the "Leading From Behind" President. It is what it is...

<crickets>

What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?

I wasn't aware that they did. But when your President is the "dumbest student ever" according to one of his Wharton professors, and graduated without honour or distinctions of any kind, I guess you're senstive to those who are smarter, and better educated, like Obama.
You folks on the Left keep trotting that out. That story was told by a friend of one of his Wharton professors who made the claim AFTER the professor was dead and in the ground! It's a sleazy move. What was even sleazier was how the media actually ran with that uncorroborated crap as a news story!

<crickets>

What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?
I'll take that as you can't name the last president to release their college transcripts. Your concession is accepted.

Impeached Trump said:
You know, people don’t understand. I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person.

<crickets>

What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?

Being educated does not mean you're smart. Look at DumBama for a second. He actually thought if you force restaurants to list calorie count on all items, people will say "Hmmm, I didn't know a big mac combo was fattening!" and decide on a salad instead. His wife the same. She got him to implement the school lunch program. The idea is that if you force kids to eat crap they don't want, they will simply eat it and that will turn fat kids skinny. What really happened is that kids were bringing less nutritious food to school like candy bars and cupcakes, or just waiting until they got out of school and headed for Burger King.

These are not smart people. Educated? Yes they are. But hell, AOC is educated. Anytime you listen to her speak, you would think you're listening to somebody with a 9th grade education, and not a good one at that.

<crickets>

What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?

You folks on the Left keep trotting that out. That story was told by a friend of one of his Wharton professors who made the claim AFTER the professor was dead and in the ground! It's a sleazy move. What was even sleazier was how the media actually ran with that uncorroborated crap as a news story!

The remark was first brought to light by attorney Frank DiPrima in an op-ed for the left-leaning site Daily Kos in October 2017:
Dr. Kelley taught marketing management to both undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton. Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago. Bill would have been 100 this year.
Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having been graduated in 1968.
Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure. Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.
DiPrima maintained his account when interviewed by Philadelphia Inquirer magazine for a September 2019 story on the questions surrounding Trump’s time studying at Wharton:
It’s rare for a professor to disparage the intelligence of a student, but according to attorney Frank DiPrima, who was close friends with professor William T. Kelley for 47 years, the prof made an exception for Donald Trump, at least in private. “He must have told me that 100 times over the course of 30 years,” says DiPrima, who has been practicing law since 1963 and has served as in-house counsel for entities including the Federal Trade Commission and Playboy Enterprises. “I remember the inflection of his voice when he said it: ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had!'” He would say that [Trump] came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything, that he was arrogant and he wasn’t there to learn.” Kelley, who passed away in 2011 at age 94, taught marketing at Wharton for 31 years, retiring in 1982.
The magazine also reported that, contrary to Trump’s boast that Penn was “one of the hardest schools to get into in the country,” the admissions officer who interviewed him (a friend of Trump’s father Fred, James A. Nolan) said that the school was taking 40 percent of all applicants. Nolan also described him as “definitely not a super genius.”

“I wish I hadn’t interviewed him,” Nolan also said. “In retrospect, I wish I hadn’t done that.”

Article Sources +

<crickets>

What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?

Being educated does not mean you're smart. Look at DumBama for a second. He actually thought if you force restaurants to list calorie count on all items, people will say "Hmmm, I didn't know a big mac combo was fattening!" and decide on a salad instead. His wife the same. She got him to implement the school lunch program. The idea is that if you force kids to eat crap they don't want, they will simply eat it and that will turn fat kids skinny. What really happened is that kids were bringing less nutritious food to school like candy bars and cupcakes, or just waiting until they got out of school and headed for Burger King.

These are not smart people. Educated? Yes they are. But hell, AOC is educated. Anytime you listen to her speak, you would think you're listening to somebody with a 9th grade education, and not a good one at that.
Obama saved us from a depression, set records for job growth and the economy trump bragged about he created. Obama was way intelligent. The healthy foods initiative was his wives and it was very sucessful. You are here praising a man that just suggested we need to use disinfectant as a cure for COVID19. Spare us the ignorance pod-nuh.

<crickets>

What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?

That wasn't his professor that said that. You have been duped by fake news yet again, Crayon Eater.

Why is Barry hiding his grades?

<crickets>

What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?
I'll take that as you can't name the last president to release their college transcripts. Your concession is accepted.

Impeached Trump said:
You know, people don’t understand. I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person.
You might have a point if I had made any claim about a President releasing his college transcript. Since I made no claim, your post is useless drivel just like all your other posts.

Dismissed, moron.

<crickets>

What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?

The remark was first brought to light by attorney Frank DiPrima in an op-ed for the left-leaning site Daily Kos in October 2017:
Dr. Kelley taught marketing management to both undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton. Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago. Bill would have been 100 this year.
Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having been graduated in 1968.
Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure. Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.
DiPrima maintained his account when interviewed by Philadelphia Inquirer magazine for a September 2019 story on the questions surrounding Trump’s time studying at Wharton:
It’s rare for a professor to disparage the intelligence of a student, but according to attorney Frank DiPrima, who was close friends with professor William T. Kelley for 47 years, the prof made an exception for Donald Trump, at least in private. “He must have told me that 100 times over the course of 30 years,” says DiPrima, who has been practicing law since 1963 and has served as in-house counsel for entities including the Federal Trade Commission and Playboy Enterprises. “I remember the inflection of his voice when he said it: ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had!'” He would say that [Trump] came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything, that he was arrogant and he wasn’t there to learn.” Kelley, who passed away in 2011 at age 94, taught marketing at Wharton for 31 years, retiring in 1982.
The magazine also reported that, contrary to Trump’s boast that Penn was “one of the hardest schools to get into in the country,” the admissions officer who interviewed him (a friend of Trump’s father Fred, James A. Nolan) said that the school was taking 40 percent of all applicants. Nolan also described him as “definitely not a super genius.”

“I wish I hadn’t interviewed him,” Nolan also said. “In retrospect, I wish I hadn’t done that.”

Article Sources +

Thanks for proving you clowns have no quote from an actual professor who taught Trump.

Nice job, Moron. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back