Joe Biden says his political opponents are semi fascists. What is a semi fascist?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Just wondering if the lemmings could tell me

In other words, ask the people who feed you these talking points so we can discuss what it is they tell you to think about this

Is a semi fascist:

1. Someone who is a fascist half the day but not the other half?

2. Someone who is a fascist but has a split personality?

3. Someone who is a fascist but is out of power so they can't implement their fascism? I guess that would be the GOP if they are really fascists.

Now off to Twitter/Facebook so that people can tell you how you should answer. and think

Fascism and being a fascist doesn't apply to those who faithfully follow a leader with fascist ambitions. Biden could serve a useful purpose if he learned something about fascism.

He could have said that ultra-nationalists are naively indoctrinated by crowd mentality in which the crowd will believe every lie they're told because the crowd takes over their ability to think rationally.

Hence, the latest example of Trump's supporters believing that the search warrant wasn't completely legal and justified.

Biden and his DOJ and his FBI are the fascist.
Fascists do things like using their secret police to harass and arrest their opponents.

Well, Biden is 100% fascist.

Maybe he is saying his opponents are half as fascist as he is.

In other words, ask the people who feed you these talking points so we can discuss what it is they tell you to think about this

Is a semi fascist:

3. Someone who is a fascist but is out of power so they can't implement their fascism? I guess that would be the GOP if they are really fascists.

Now off to Twitter/Facebook so that people can tell you how you should answer. and think

I have grown weary of freedom dying in the fine print of idiotic semantics and the overnight creation of new words to stroke ideological adoration. Perhaps Biden is also referring to people in his cabinet who one could call semi-dark chocolate? Or to himself? A semi-coherent human being?

Is a semi fascist:

4. Anyone who is not as fascist as a Democrat.

Is a semi fascist:

The MAGA-cult.

Is a semi fascist:

It means biden is stupid.

It means biden is stupid.
Now, now, I think you are being too hard on dementia man

I think saying the GOP were all half fascist was an attempt for Mr. Uniter to bring together the country.

It beats the head of the CIA and FBI calling everyone in the GOP hardened Taliban terrorists who are also Hitler-like racists.

After all, Joe boy is a moderate.

:auiqs.jpg:

Now, now, I think you are being too hard on dementia man

I think saying the GOP were all half fascist was an attempt for Mr. Uniter to bring together the country.

It beats the head of the CIA and FBI calling everyone in the GOP hardened Taliban terrorists who are also Hitler-like racists.

After all, Joe boy is a moderate.

:auiqs.jpg:
I'm sorry. I meant semi-stupid.

Is a semi fascist:

What is a Semi-Fascist?

Those are the people that looted and burned Seattle, and Portland, and Los Angeles, and Chicago, and who made certain that the nation’s Capital was boarded up for about six months, because those Democrat semi-Fascists were looting and burning and stealing and spray painting and vandalizing.

They shot Congressman Steve Scalise in an attempted mass political assassination. The murdered a US Capital police officer in a suicide attack just three months after January 6th.

They committed suicide attacks against police in New York, Dallas and Baton Rouge…..

Well, let's start with what a fascist is. A fascist is someone who exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition. I dunno what a semi-fascist is, seems like you is or you ain't a fascist. And it seems to me that fascism kinda applies to both parties. But Biden was aiming at the GOP voters, many of which do not want nation and race over the individual. We sure as hell don't want a larger, centralized, and autocratic gov't. Most of us do not want a dictatorial leader or severe economic and social regimentation, as in more gov't control of everything. And forcible suppression of opposition? Hello, Cancel Culture? Were any of those people who broke into the Capitol building on Jan 6th armed, carrying bombs, and lighting fires? That don't sound like 'forcible' to me. And what else you got? Nothin'.

When I look at Obama I see an authoritarian president no better and maybe worse than Trump was. Who is it that wants a larger, centralized gov't? It sure as hell isn't the GOP. Who is it that wants more regulation and who wants less? Figure it out. What do you call the efforts to demonize those who voted for someone else? Making sure only eligible voters are allowed to vote isn't voter suppression, it's an effort to improve election integrity. When almost have the public believes our elective process is untrustworthy, should we not make an effort to address that? No legal voter's rights are being suppressed, that is a crock.

Forum List

Back