Joe Biden says "I don't need an Obama endorsement"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Having served as Vice President was as much help as he needs?

I bet, considering how he used his VP position to garner all that wealth for his son. Let's hope he doesn't snub the Ukraine and China, like he does his former employer. They might not be as magnanimous as Obama is.

"Joe Biden says he doesnā€™t need his former bossā€™s endorsement".

"In an interview Monday with Politico, the former vice president said having had that post under President Barack Obama is as much help as he needs..."

Joe Biden: ā€˜I donā€™t need an Obama endorsementā€™

I bet, considering how he used his VP position to garner all that wealth for his son. Let's hope he doesn't snub the Ukraine and China, like he does his former employer. They might not be as magnanimous as Obama is.

"In an interview Monday with Politico, the former vice president said having had that post under President Barack Obama is as much help as he needs..."

What an idiot. He sure does and DID need that endorsement. It's funny that Barry hasn't really explained WHY he didn't endorse Groper Joe.

He wouldn't be able to win with Oboingo's endorsement anyway....Though it isn't as if there's any great benefit from having it in the first place.

ā€œI do think thereā€™s frustration when Joe Biden and Hunter Biden get attacked by Republicans on the Ukrainian thing and they say, ā€˜Obama and his administration looked the other way back when this was happening,ā€™ and Obama doesnā€™t say anything,ā€ the source said.ā€ The Biden people ask, ā€˜Why wonā€™t Obama say something?ā€™ā€

Obama knows damned well that Biden screwed up when he used his position to hook up his son.

Obama is being silent about it because he doesn't want to get dragged into the mess Biden's facing.

ā€œI do think thereā€™s frustration when Joe Biden and Hunter Biden get attacked by Republicans on the Ukrainian thing and they say, ā€˜Obama and his administration looked the other way back when this was happening,ā€™ and Obama doesnā€™t say anything,ā€ the source said.ā€ The Biden people ask, ā€˜Why wonā€™t Obama say something?ā€™ā€

Obama knows damned well that Biden screwed up when he used his position to hook up his son.

Obama is being silent about it because he doesn't want to get dragged into the mess Biden's facing.
Yep, Barry turned out to be quite a "friend" to Groper Joe. Just ANOTHER reason to dislike the Kenyan-born bastard.

Yep, Barry turned out to be quite a "friend" to Groper Joe. Just ANOTHER reason to dislike the Kenyan-born bastard.

Yup. The black guy done threw the poor old white guy under the bus. That's some real loyalty there.

:21:

I think it would be funny if Obama endorsed Tulsi Gabbard ( she is from Hawaii )
and she came out and said she doesn't want the endosement
of a regime-change warmonger.

There went his black vote.

There went his black vote.
I think most of that is disappearing fast..whatever thier was of it

u24h36mxu8241.jpg

Forum List

Back