Joe Biden Says That More Blacks Should Be Hired As NFL Coaches

Anomalism
What about policies that favor black students over white students for selection into certain colleges etc? Is that meritocracy?

There are no policies that favour blacks over whites in any college. You have the University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) giving out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas ?

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

You have scandals were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?
They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

.We are taking no one's spots trust me.

You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs.

Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous. More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.

Anomalism
It's hard to believe the extremes you take this thinking to.

That's because you are not used to talkng to people like me. You're talking points sound good around white people. They sound good when your around family and friends. They sound good when no one is there to give a counter argument.

Anomalism
You're wrong Paul. The NFL is not an industry where people are being selected because of their skin color. They're being selected because they're talented people that know how to win games and make money for their teams.

Well that's were we disagree.
n this March 25, 2019, file photo, former college entrance exam administrator Niki Williams of Houston, right, arrives at federal court in Boston to face charges in a nationwide college admissions bribery scandal.

1644953317968.jpeg

Just have one entrance exam for every applicant and admit students by score from the top down till all the seats are filled

Even before that. The education system is set up for white people

Whites say "By GOD !!! We don't have big government running the schools. By god !! We delineate all that to the local level !! We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control !! We believe in property tax funding of K-12 education !! We don't want big central bad federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart".

You're talking points sound good around white people. They sound good when your around family and friends.
I come from a Latin family by the way. One of my grandfathers didn't even speak English. Not everybody that disagrees with your way of thinking is some white racist.

I come from a Latin family by the way. One of my grandfathers didn't even speak English. Not everybody that disagrees with your way of thinking is some white racist.
So you're a white Latino ? You treat black people like sh*t in S.America. Get the fk out my face

So you're a white Latino ? You treat black people like sh*t in S.America. Get the fk out my face
Nah, I'm not white. I also don't mistreat black people, or anybody really.

I think you're actually the one that's a bit racist and prejudiced, Paul. Is everybody that disagrees with you a racist white person?

Even before that. The education system is set up for white people

Whites say "By GOD !!! We don't have big government running the schools. By god !! We delineate all that to the local level !! We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control !! We believe in property tax funding of K-12 education !! We don't want big central bad federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart".
Theres a different black answer to 2+2=4?

thats news

Not everybody that disagrees with your way of thinking is some white racist.
It would not hurt to remind everyone of that from to time

and there are plenty of blacks who think Paul is insane also

Nah, I'm not white.

I think you're actually the one that's a bit racist and prejudiced, Paul. Is everybody that disagrees with you a racist white person?

Many Latino's classify themselves as white......even though they may not look anglo white

1644954638531.png

This is me you're talking to. I'll say that again

This is me you're talking to.

I know Latino's. You understand ? I know them. Grew up around them. I fking know them. You all wanna be white. That's why you come with the same arguments white supremacists come with and even worse black ppl were the ones that fought for you to come over here in the first place via the 1965 immigration act.

I know Latino's. You understand ? I know them. Grew up around them. I fking know them. You all wanna be white. That's why you come with the same arguments white supremacists come with and even worse black ppl were the ones that fought for you to come over here in the first place via the 1965 immigration act.
You've got issues dude. I'm not white and I'm not a racist. I'm also proud of my non-white heritage. I'm starting to think you're a racist. Your last couple of posts are pretty damning. We're all just a bunch of wannabe white supremacists, huh? Yikes...

Last edited:
Anomalism
You've got issues dude. I'm not white and I'm not a racist. I'm starting to think you're a racist though. Your last couple of posts are pretty damning.

George Zimmerman (the guy who killed Trayvon Martin) is hispanic / latino

2926.jpg

Because he killed a black kid (because you get extra points for killing a black child) he got honorary white status at that moment. So they backed him. That's part of the deal for immigrants. You have to hate on black Americans and most go along with it.

This is a 50 year plan and whites are gonna make many places in the USA full of hostile anti black immigrants who will integrate in the USA because what it means to integrate into the US is that you are willing to hate on black people

This is to be the final solution. That white supremacists are going to drown out the black population with hostile non black people and even hostile African immigrants who are willing to hate on black people.

Anomalism
You've got issues dude. I'm not white and I'm not a racist. I'm starting to think you're a racist though. Your last couple of posts are pretty damning.

George Zimmerman (the guy who killed Trayvon Martin) is hispanic / latino

2926.jpg

Because he killed a black man he got honorary white status at that moment. So they backed him.
That's part of the deal for immigrants. You have to hate on black Americans and most go along with it.

This is a 50 year plan and whites are gonna make many places in the USA full of hostile anti black immigrants who will integrate in the USA because what it means to integrate into the US is that you are willing to hate on black people

This is to be the final solution. That white supremacists are going to drown out the black population with hostile non black people and even hostile African immigrants who are willing to hate on black people.
You're a crazy person. lol

Do you think those statistics hold true across all industries, or is it maybe a lot different depending on if you're talking about applying for a job at a jewelry store or a job in the NFL?
You seem to lack experience in any industry as far as employment is concerned.

Forum List

Back