Joe Biden Says That More Blacks Should Be Hired As NFL Coaches

Watch his squint when he tries to read the teleprompter. Squinting followed by that creepy whisper when he falls behind the script.

Don't you know he does ASMR?

Asshole
Superior
(Of the)
Majority
(Of the)
Republic.

Last edited:
lol

Many of these white coaches haven't been performing well OP.

Good point.

However, white coaches who fail to perform well can be called out for their incompetence.

If someone criticizes a black coach, they are subject to accusations of racism. That really eliminates a lot of the fun of being a football fan or critic.

Anomalism
The coach is an important part of winning the game.

I agree.

Anomalism
There is a lot of money and prestige on the line when it comes to wins and losses in that industry. NFL coaches are selected based on merit, not skin color

Coaches are chosen based on whiteness, As our jobs. Will this person “fit in” with the team ? Do they have “enough” experience? Will they be able to relate to the customer fan base? All of these evaluations are judgment calls. The kind of judgment calls that are often susceptible to racism.

Whether or not a person can run a touchdown, is great running back is not nearly as subjective,

And as I said whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them, even at the height of segregation.
How about this, since you are so racist as to take offense that I might be entertained by a black person, so be it--I will not patronize any black person and spend my money on people who don't think I am racist because I patronize them. Your racist argument shows you to be a bigot.

Good point.

However, white coaches who fail to perform well can be called out for their incompetence.

If someone criticizes a black coach, they are subject to accusations of racism. That really eliminates a lot of the fun of being a football fan or critic.
They don't get "called out", they get chance after chance, after chance, to fail, then they get promoted upwards to bigger and better gigs.

They don't get "called out", they get chance after chance, after chance, to fail, then they get promoted upwards to bigger and better gigs.

Tell tremendous Honky Coach Urban Meyer about that- getting fired summarily just a few months because of his failure to deliver in Jacksonville.

How about this, since you are so racist as to take offense that I might be entertained by a black person, so be it--I will not patronize any black person and spend my money on people who don't think I am racist because I patronize them. Your racist argument shows you to be a bigot.
Who said anything about taken offence ?

25vyrk.jpg

Nah, I'm not white. I also don't mistreat black people, or anybody really.

I think you're actually the one that's a bit racist and prejudiced, Paul. Is everybody that disagrees with you a racist white person?
Of course they are.

“In the long run, there is not much discrimination against superior talent.” ~ Carter G. Woodson

Those aryan nation dudes talk a good game. They do not want to step to black man 1 on 1. They will only do it when they are in a police uniform or tank. They will only feel brave when they have an advantage.

White supremacists or should I sat white extremists r cowards. "fughn race war maaan" "White power maan" "14 words maaan" .......fk out my face - Stupid bastards.

When Pandering Joe Bi-dung gets his new black USSC Justice, blacks will be over-represented on the court. Blacks make up about 13% of our population. But, two black justices will make up 22.2% of the court's justices. Affirmative Action at work. Nasty old Joe is selling us out for black votes.

According to the Fuckhead In Chief, merit and qualifications no longer matter when filling any position.

If senile Joe really wants to be up to his eyeballs in black people he ought to move to some African shithole. Or...he can just watch a little of our now totally fucked up broadcast TV. Maybe it should just be called Ghetto TV.

Fuck Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back