Joe Biden Suffers Poll Blow Among Democrats After Debate

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But all of this negative news about Joe Biden, is all in our right-wing minds according to at least several posters here.
These stories are all either lies, or they are not real to begin with.
So, while I think it's pretty damn funny that half of democrats want him out, I need to keep kicking myself, since I'm either lying, or have used AI to make another deep fake news story.

Almost half of Democratic voters want President Joe Biden to be replaced by another candidate, following his widely panned debate performance against Donald Trump, a poll has found.

Biden's verbal blanks, non sequiturs and hoarse delivery at the CNN-hosted event on Thursday sparked fear and panic among Democrats, prompting some to call for the 81-year-old incumbent to step aside.
On Friday, Biden responded to critics, telling a rally in North Carolina that despite his age, he knew "how to do this job."

However, it seems that Americans—including a significant number of those who vote blue—beg to differ. A postdebate survey released on Friday by Morning Consult found that 59 percent of independent voters and 47 percent of Democratic voters said Biden should be replaced as the party's presidential candidate.

But all of this negative news about Joe Biden, is all in our right-wing minds according to at least several posters here.
So, while I think it's pretty damn funny that half of democrats want him out, I need to keep kicking myself, since I'm either lying, or have used AI to make another deep fake news story.

His approval rating was already at record low.

The lies about his energy and sharp mind is what is destroying them now. Even if he is replaced, his parties reputation and his policies cant be ignored. Not ONE of the people in his party stood up for the border issue. Hell, Kamala is the border czar!

That same poll puts Joe ahead of tRump for the General Election.

That same poll puts Joe ahead of tRump for the General Election.
biden-malarkey.jpg

Post-Debate Poll: 68% of Independents Want Biden to Drop Out of 2024 Race

WENDELL HUSEBØ29 Jun 2024501
2:59
Sixty-eight percent of independent voters want President Joe Biden to drop out of the 2024 race after his disastrous debate performance, a JL Partners poll found on Friday, while 32 percent said he should remain the Democrats’ nominee.

Pressure mounted on Biden to step down after his Thursday performance, as many Democrats and media members displayed hysteria following his performance. A Biden campaign official said Biden will remain in the race. Biden will also reportedly participate in the ABC News debate in September.

biden-malarkey.jpg

Post-Debate Poll: 68% of Independents Want Biden to Drop Out of 2024 Race

WENDELL HUSEBØ29 Jun 2024501
2:59
Sixty-eight percent of independent voters want President Joe Biden to drop out of the 2024 race after his disastrous debate performance, a JL Partners poll found on Friday, while 32 percent said he should remain the Democrats’ nominee.

Pressure mounted on Biden to step down after his Thursday performance, as many Democrats and media members displayed hysteria following his performance. A Biden campaign official said Biden will remain in the race. Biden will also reportedly participate in the ABC News debate in September.

Lol, breitbart isn't a source.

Forum List

Back