Joe Biden tells another crazy lie about awarding his dead uncle a Purple Heart...and his followers eat it up

Meh. It’s either a harmless mistake or an unnecessary embellishment (lie?). Not sure why he’d be that far off of the story. I find it gives his opponents a chance to attack his integrity.

He has no integrity. He's a liar and as crooked as a dog's hind leg

Meh. It’s either a harmless mistake or an unnecessary embellishment (lie?). Not sure why he’d be that far off of the story. I find it gives his opponents a chance to attack his integrity.
Sure, what could possibly go wrong with some old guy having nukes and not remembering what he had for breakfast.

I disagree with the numbers being in the 1000s but yeah, I couldn't state them myself as I don't typically watch MSM.

Do you think the right wing media lies?
We wouldn't know. There are not too many of them. It's like one rightwing media/entertainer person to every thousand left wing media/entertainer. That in itself limits the lies.

We wouldn't know. There are not too many of them. It's like one rightwing media/entertainer person to every thousand left wing media/entertainer. That in itself limits the lies.
I feel the opposite of what you posted.

The hypocrisy is stunning. Democrats have George Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters that monitors (only) conservative speech 24/7 365. The intent is to glean the slightest mistake and spin it to the left wing blogs for a full court press. Republicans have no such tool and there is little or no response in the media or internet when crazy Joe spins the most outrageous whoppers.

What a touching remembrance of what President Biden anticipated would have happened if his uncle was still alive.

I am sure those present were moved by Biden's recollection and of his uncle.

I posted no link. What media are you talking about?
Is this how you stupid Moon Bats rationalizes lying by the sonofabitch? Really pathetic.

He awarded him the purple heart retroactively, gave him the award in spirit at his house one day so as to honor him.

Big deal.
Joe Biden?? LMAO that's not even close to what he said. Joe specifically stated his father urged him to go give his uncle the medal at his house. You know, his father who also had died years before Joe claims this took place. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Is this how you stupid Moon Bats rationalizes lying by the sonofabitch? Really pathetic.
He was leading a very touching moment with friends and family and using his memories to create a picture for those in attendance.

Joe Biden?? LMAO that's not even close to what he said. Joe specifically stated his father urged him to go give his uncle the medal at his house. You know, his father who also had died years before Joe claims this took place. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
It was a beautiful moment, was it not? To espouse what he thinks his father would have done.

“I don’t care, I only care about his policies!”

Seems I’ve heard that was ok.

I wonder, does he not know how easily his lies can be debunked, or does he know, and just not care because he knows the cult won't question him?

Is anyone going to ask him, or his nutty, election denying "press secretary", about this?

Pathological liars can't help themselves. They just lie, usually to make themselves seem impressive when they are not.

I wonder, does he not know how easily his lies can be debunked, or does he know, and just not care because he knows the cult won't question him?

Is anyone going to ask him, or his nutty, election denying "press secretary", about this?

Let us see. Biden is a Jewish ,Italian ,Irish Hispanic. He drove an 18 Wheeler. He was a pilot. He kicked a street rappers ass. He had no knowledge of his sons business. Or his brothers. Hmmmm.... Yet asshole Democrats accuse Trump of lying. Anyone here think this is funny?

Forum List

Back