Joe Biden tells another crazy lie about awarding his dead uncle a Purple Heart...and his followers eat it up

I don't know what the emails she deleted were except they probably were not classified so who cares?

Yes. Exactly.

This has been a nice trip down memory lane but we are talking about President Biden's uncle.
Who cares?

They were subpoenaed.

All of us should care.

Except you. I get it.

You are, by your own admission a "news aggregator". You don't know what you are talking about, and I have exposed you.
I have lots of policy discussion on this site from energy to immigration. I’ve posted Joes platform multiple times. You don’t care what I like of his policies you’re just about “go team”.

His accomplishments this year have been historic.

0A3E8311-AA17-44FC-9ABC-EB244434F53D.jpeg

Who cares?

They were subpoenaed.

All of us should care.

Except you. I get it.
Suboeona. ROFL. That's a good one. People ignore suboeonas all the time because "witch hunt" derp derp.

The fact is storing emails on a private server violated policy, not the law, since Obama had declassified the emails. Why do expect Congress or the DoJ to enforce policy? Lol.

Suboeona. ROFL. That's a good one. People ignore suboeonas all the time because "witch hunt" derp derp.

The fact is storing emails on a private server violated policy, not the law, since Obama had declassified the emails. Why do expect Congress or the DoJ to enforce policy? Lol.
you are a fool. No other way to put it.

He awarded him the purple heart retroactively, gave him the award in spirit at his house one day so as to honor him.

Big deal.
Biden didn't say a thing about it being retroactive, liar.

If Trump told a similar lie the press would be all over him for months.

Forum List

Back