Joe Biden tells another crazy lie about awarding his dead uncle a Purple Heart...and his followers eat it up

I wonder, does he not know how easily his lies can be debunked, or does he know, and just not care because he knows the cult won't question him?

Is anyone going to ask him, or his nutty, election denying "press secretary", about this?

Biden has reached a point of senility where what goes on in his head that he tells stories about actually happens, in his head. Just not in reality. I'm not so sure he is purposely lying. He is telling the stories that are in his head as accurately as he is able to.

And SO many other things, not the least of which was his massive, deadly lie that vaccinated people can't get covid. That lie killed 300,000 people (so far).

I didn't see that you said this already but with all due respect every hospital death they've been marking as due to COVID-19 so it probably isn't as high as you think. I'm vaccinated and I'm still alive and in perfect health so obviously it doesn't kill everybody.

I didn't see that you said this already but with all due respect every hospital death they've been marking as due to COVID-19 so it probably isn't as high as you think. I'm vaccinated and I'm still alive and in perfect health so obviously it doesn't kill everybody.

I've asked many, many lefties how many people they have infected, and subsequently killed, because they were running around thinking they couldn't get or spread covid due to Joe Biden's lie. I expect the number is massive.

I've asked many, many lefties how many people they have infected, and subsequently killed, because they were running around thinking they couldn't get or spread covid due to Joe Biden's lie. I expect the number is massive.

I'll agree with you that the odds of anybody vaccinated or not can still get are rather high, (I've just been one of the lucky ones) but I believe that the hospitalization and death rates are lower for those who are vaccinated. Just my own personal beliefs which is why I got the shot. I didn't get any boosters or anything though.

For everybody claiming Joe Biden to be truthful,... Then what do you make of what happened last Christmas?

And SO many other things, not the least of which was his massive, deadly lie that vaccinated people can't get covid. That lie killed 300,000 people (so far).
A couple weeks ago I was reading a thread about Jan 6 and a trump supporter posted that ashli Babbitts was murdered by police and that she wasn't trying to break into the capital.

The poster went on to claim that ashli had actually followed an antifa dude into the capital who had an antifa flag. The antifi guy then attempted to use his flag pole to break the window of the door she was at. Ashli was then concerned the Antifa guy would harm police so to protect them she grabbed at the Antifa flag and ripped it out of the Antifa guys hand when just at that point the police shot her.

This is only a summery of the claim but after I read it, I thought to myself, why do people make such stupid claims and how do they shamelessly make up more stories to protect their lies?

My curiosity prompted me to experiment. While at times it was humorous to see people flailing against the obvious obfuscation and deflection I was providing, it really was not satisfying.

As my experiment ends I fail to see how so many people get satisfaction out claiming rediculous lies and actually defending them unless maybe they are paid.

Well anyhow, I am done posting in this thread now. I want to thank everyone for participating.

A couple weeks ago I was reading a thread about Jan 6 and a trump supporter posted that ashli Babbitts was murdered by police and that she wasn't trying to break into the capital.

The poster went on to claim that ashli had actually followed an antifa dude into the capital who had an antifa flag. The antifi guy then attempted to use his flag pole to break the window of the door she was at. Ashli was then concerned the Antifa guy would harm police so to protect them she grabbed at the Antifa flag and ripped it out of the Antifa guys hand when just at that point the police shot her.

This is only a summery of the claim but after I read it, I thought to myself, why do people make such stupid claims and how do they shamelessly make up more stories to protect their lies?

My curiosity prompted me to experiment. While at times it was humorous to see people flailing against the obvious obfuscation and deflection I was providing, it really was not satisfying.

As my experiment ends I fail to see how so many people get satisfaction out claiming rediculous lies and actually defending them unless maybe they are paid.

Well anyhow, I am done posting in this thread now. I want to thank everyone for participating.

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill with Covid-19, running around thinking you couldn't spread it because Joe Biden lied to you? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill with Covid-19, running around thinking you couldn't spread it because Joe Biden lied to you? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

How many do you think we're killed by a president who praised china and insisted COVID was no big deal and would disappear in days...while at the same time telling Woodward how dangerous it was?

How many do you think we're killed by a president who praised china and insisted COVID was no big deal and would disappear in days...while at the same time telling Woodward how dangerous it was?

Since you refuse to answer, I'll take the median and we'll agree you killed 5,000 people because you fell for Joe Biden's lie.

We'll never forget your crimes against humanity.

FkblKpNXwAI5-CA

Since you refuse to answer, I'll take the median and we'll agree you killed 5,000 people because you fell for Joe Biden's lie.

We'll never forget your crimes against humanity.

FkblKpNXwAI5-CA
But I didn't and wouldn't fall for Biden's lie because I would see that nearly the entire medical profession, his aids and the media was saying the opposite.

Sadly when Trump lies about covid his cadre of sycophants and pseudo experts back his claims with their dying breaths so Trump supports easily buy into his lies.

Forum List

Back