Joe Biden tells another crazy lie about awarding his dead uncle a Purple Heart...and his followers eat it up

But I didn't and wouldn't fall for Biden's lie because I would see that nearly the entire medical profession, his aids and the media was saying the opposite.

Sadly when Trump lies about covid his cadre of sycophants and pseudo experts back his claims with their dying breaths so Trump supports easily buy into his lies.

You just said "Biden has never lied". That PROVES you bought his Covid lie, and subsequently killed probably 5,000 people.

Biden has never lied.

You just said "Biden has never lied".

Yeah. He did lie. You didn't read post #116?

That PROVES you bought his Covid lie, and subsequently killed probably 5,000 people.

So Biden claimed if you take the vaccine, you can't get COVID. So if I believed this lie, how exactly is taking the vaccine going to kill me and others? Can you explain that to me please.

Yeah. He did lie. You didn't read post #116?

So Biden claimed if you take the vaccine, you can't get COVID. So if I believed this lie, how exactly is taking the vaccine going to kill me and others? Can you explain that to me please.

Of course. You were running around full of Covid virus, infecting and killing others as you went, thinking you were "immune" because Joe Biden lied and said you can't get or spread Covid if you're vaccinated, and you believed him because, as you said yourself, "Biden has never lied".

You killed 5,000 people.

Of course. You were running around full of Covid virus, infecting and killing others as you went, thinking you were "immune" because Joe Biden lied and said you can't get or spread Covid if you're vaccinated, and you believed him because, as you said yourself, "Biden has never lied".

You killed 5,000 people.
You make a lot assumptions to come to the conclusion you want to make...one of which is thinking I believed Biden.

I wonder, does he not know how easily his lies can be debunked, or does he know, and just not care because he knows the cult won't question him?

Is anyone going to ask him, or his nutty, election denying "press secretary", about this?

The only thing proven false about this story is that this happened while he was a VP, he may have mixed it up with he days as a Senator.

You killed 5,000 people.
Again. Read post 116. If you need help understanding what it means let me know and I will help you.

Forum List

Back