Joe Biden the Messiah

They called Obama "The Messiah" as well.

They thought it would harm him. It didn't.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

They called Obama "The Messiah" as well.

They thought it would harm him. It didn't.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Actually Obama and dems did it, we simply noted it

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES
"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama
"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)
"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter
"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma
"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
-- Chicago] Sun-Times
"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford
"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama
"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos
"He communicates God-like energy..."
-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)
"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"
-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times
"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
-- Halle Berry
"A quantum leap in American consciousness"
-- Deepak Chopra
"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart
"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."
-- Eve Konstantine
"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews
"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."
-- Toni Morrison
"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein
"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell
"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey
“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

Sleepy Joe thinks we, the people, are Morons.

Is that better or worse than Crooked Hillary who thought we were the Basket of Deplorables?

Vote for him and he will heal mankind of cancer.
Now he will stop fires, flood and hurricanes!
But you will only receive these divine gifts if you make him your president!

And to think we wasted 47 years not running him for the White House! :aargh:
OH THE HUMANITY!

The vice presidency wasnt good enough for us to receive these gifts

My dad died of lung cancer in 1998 and Biden refused to heal my dad!

Vote for him and he will heal mankind of cancer.

Now he will stop fires, flood and hurricanes!

But you will only receive these divine gifts if you make him your president!

Who does he think he is? Obama???

I knew you were going there...lol
Obama did come to stop the rise of the oceans.

But even Obama wasnt up for these miracles!

OH THE HUMANITY! The vice presidency wasnt good enough for us to receive these gifts

There is so much I wish Trump would (and could) bring out against Biden that he never does. If Trump loses, it will be largely because while Joe is professionally coached by political masters in campaigning, I think Trump just wings it himself, goes in cold like into a boardroom meeting expecting he can just handle it from memory off the top of his head since he intends no deception. Some truth about Biden worth pointing out to the voters about a guy in politics 47 years and having now run for office for the THIRD time is asking: WHY JOE NOW?

1. Biden did win one delegate, or 0.03 percent of the vote, during the 1984 Democratic National Convention. However, he hadn’t declared his candidacy for president that year. He filled out the necessary paperwork to be added to the primary ballot in one state, but did not submit the documents. He ran for reelection in the senate instead, seeing he didn't have the support.
  2. Biden did make a short-lived bid for the Democratic nomination in the 1988 election cycle,, but withdrew after he was accused and found guilty of plagiarism. He only won two delegates, or 0.05 percent of the vote at the Democratic convention.
  3. Biden ran again in 2008, drawing early criticism after he called then-candidate Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” He dropped out in January 2008 after he placed fifth in the Iowa caucuses, receiving zero delegate votes.

Forum List

Back