Joe Biden told us there will be a food shortage in the fall, but offered no plans to get more food produced

welcome to xiden’s america where americans go hungry
This from the party who bitches about SNAP benefits for poor kids.

If there is a food shortage hopefully you assholes will also feel the pain real, real good.

Karma is a real bitch.

This from the party who bitches about SNAP benefits for poor kids.

If there is a food shortage hopefully you assholes will also feel the pain real, real good.

Karma is a real bitch.
who bitches about snap benefits for poor kids?

Maybe there would be more for them if your party didn’t waste the majority of it on lazy adults

You do not know how the oil industry even works, so don't try.
Just a hint for you, the oil industry AVERAGES a 6.7% profit on a gallon of gas.

That really adds up when you are selling 370 million gallons per day at 4 bucks a gallon. Quick math puts that at about 100 million dollars of profit per day.

who bitches about snap benefits for poor kids?

Maybe there would be more for them if your party didn’t waste the majority of it on lazy adults
Who bitches about it? The Trump Party, formerly the GOP, that's who going back to the Reagen years.

And your crack about "lazy people" is typical.

So you don't want Biden to do something about it?
There will be shortages of some foods, but it won't be life threatening. How did your parents get through rationing during WW2 without all this whining and hysteria?

That really adds up when you are selling 370 million gallons per day at 4 bucks a gallon. Quick math puts that at about 100 million dollars of profit per day.
Average, 6.7% I don't hear you saying anything when they make less.
Wow, can't believe people who think 6.7% is a excessive profit.
Probably pissed that Coke makes around 60% profit margin, No?

Well, 25%. But the point is the same.

The difference you are missing is that we don't have a Coca-Cola based economy and standard of living.

Since Joey predicts food shortages in the Fall; then by Joey, there will be food shortages by Fall!!

This is gonna get very interesting.

Well, 25%. But the point is the same.

The difference you are missing is that we don't have a Coca-Cola based economy and standard of living.
  • Coca-Cola's latest twelve months gross profit margin is 60.3%.
  • Coca-Cola's gross profit margin for fiscal years ending December 2017 to 2021 averaged 60.9%.
  • Coca-Cola's operated at median gross profit margin of 60.8% from fiscal years ending December 2017 to 2021.
  • The Complete Toolbox For Investors | finbox.com.

Having said that, 6.7 is not raping or gouging anyone. Perhaps just give the gas away?
People want to punish an industry because..........................it makes a around 7% profit?
What does the government make off a gallon of gas? 18.4 cents. Not a peep from the masses.
Idaho has a 32 cent tax on a gallon of gas. Not a peep from the masses.

• Coca-Cola's latest twelve months gross profit margin is 60.3%.
  • Coca-Cola's gross profit margin for fiscal years ending December 2017 to 2021 averaged 60.9%.
  • Coca-Cola's operated at median gross profit margin of 60.8% from fiscal years ending December 2017 to 2021.
  • The Complete Toolbox For Investors | finbox.com.

Having said that, 6.7 is not raping or gouging anyone. Perhaps just give the gas away?
People want to punish an industry because..........................it makes a around 7% profit?
What does the government make off a gallon of gas? 18.4 cents. Not a peep from the masses.
Idaho has a 32 cent tax on a gallon of gas. Not a peep from the masses.
But again, the difference I pointed out remains. It is why people get annoyed to hear oil companies are making record profits, but not when they earn coca cola is making record profits. I promise they do not give a shit about profit margins.

But again, the difference I pointed out remains. It is why people get annoyed to hear oil companies are making record profits, but not when they earn coca cola is making record profits. I promise they do not give a shit about profit margins.
It's not always record profits, sometimes it's losses. It's the average that counts.
It's why I say that people don't understand how that industry works.

Who bitches about it? The Trump Party, formerly the GOP, that's who going back to the Reagen years.

And your crack about "lazy people" is typical.
show me someone. bitching about it

sadly yes it’s typical

There will be shortages of some foods, but it won't be life threatening. How did your parents get through rationing during WW2 without all this whining and hysteria?
Huh? The government has no legal right to ration food.

Just giving a little context to your figure. Sort of hard to feel sorry for an industry that brings homes 100 million in profit daily.

Forum List

Back