Joe Biden verbally abuses his staff, especially the women, and the left LOVES it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were, I would.
But you're the MAGADUMIAN which, by definition, means that those that abuse people, rape, lie, steal, and want to bang their daughters are heroes to you.
Own that bucko.
Biden's daughter said: "I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).
ALLEGED JANUARY 2019 DIARY ENTRY BY ASHLEY BIDEN
And people like you that excuse that behavior???

The suggestion that his staffers have Stockholm syndrome is a good one, because this truly is a cult.

Battered wife syndrome on full display.

F0rBt3YXwAIJDKr

F0rBsX2XoAAuQ9F

Empty OP.

Check with Von Murderpaws to learn how to post properly.

I volunteer to assist.

Joe Biden is a FUCKING amateur.

I'll go toe to toe against Uncle Joe, any day of the week.

My profanity is better than his. I can out-profane him without even lifting a finger.

Profane him right under the fucking table

If the righties need assistance with profanity, I'm your guy.

My profanity can beat the shit out of your profanity.

Republican snowflakes and their pearl clutching.... :badgrin:

Phfrt

I remember when all you yella backed squeakers fell to the floor in a faint when Cheney uttered the horredous fuck word.

Go pee in your shoes.

If I were, I would.
But you're the MAGADUMIAN which, by definition, means that those that abuse people, rape, lie, steal, and want to bang their daughters are heroes to you.
Own that bucko.

All we know for SURE is that you enthusiastically support a rich white man who verbally abuses the minorities on his staff. No surprises there.

You know two things- jack and shit
We know trump. Corporation guilty of crimes. Coo goes to jail. Stormy, trumps fixer Michael Cohen goes to jail. E jean Carroll. Trump guilty. Calls to Georgia and Ukraine guilty. How many counts? Foundation shut down, university fraud. Saudis investment $2 billion with Jared? Insurrection, selling classified documents and showing them off. Caught on tape too. Hilarious. Trumps his own worse enemy and you’re his biggest supporter. I know this much

Biden's daughter said: "I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).
And people like you that excuse that behavior???
Come back when you have something actual factual to report.
Perhaps you can get it from a chinese spy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA

Come back when you have something actual factual to report.
Perhaps you can get it from a chinese spy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA
Wow... coming from someone who NEVER provides any links, substantiation...just wild ass personal opinions based on ONLY your observation!

Interestingly the two people that found the diary that contained this statement from Biden's daughter..
"I have always been boy crazy. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age…I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).

They were on November 2021, the FBI raided the homes of several employees of Project Veritas as part of that investigation. In August 2022, the two individuals who found, transported, and sold the alleged diary to Project Veritas pleaded guilty to transporting stolen property across state lines.

So according to the law, the stolen diary was Ashley Biden was transported consequently they were charged.
If it were not true why would the Federal Government spent easily $1,000s in raiding the home, pressing charges, etc.
WHY?

Did I start those thread or was I responding?

God you're a whiny ill informed monkey.
Doesn't make a difference! You call me an "ill-informed" (notice the spelling correction!) monkey?
See the difference between you and me IS I Verify even my spelling!
"ill–informed". adjective. Britannica Dictionary definition of ILL–INFORMED. 1. : not having a lot of knowledge especially about current news and events.

And it's so easy... just do it and people will believe you better than they do now with your personal, subjective and totally unsubstantiated comments!!!

Doesn't make a difference! You call me an "ill-informed" (notice the spelling correction!) monkey?
See the difference between you and me IS I Verify even my spelling!
"ill–informed". adjective. Britannica Dictionary definition of ILL–INFORMED. 1. : not having a lot of knowledge especially about current news and events.

And it's so easy... just do it and people will believe you better than they do now with your personal, subjective and totally unsubstantiated comments!!!
Wow.
A dumbass can use the dictionary.
An ILL INFORMED DUMBASS.

Now that you have your IGP badge you can tell EVERYONE when to have their periods.

images

Wot a maroon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back