Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

And just became a senile pompous ass embarrassment

No idea what he was talking about then. No idea what he is talking about now.

Embarrassment in Chief
Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts

Let’s go Brandon

Your President until 1/20/2025. Nothing you can do about it.
Huge upgrade over the last guy.
Clarence Thomas appears to be even more of a scumbag in light of the texts and organizations his wife
frequents. He needs to resign. He can take Kavanaugh with him. :)

Went from Quid Pro Joe to Diaper Joe in just a couple of years. Truth was, Joe was in a serious decline during his campaign and that is why his handlers limited his appearances, hid Joe in his mom's basement and refused to attend one of the three debates planned. It is also why they were desperate to leverage COVID to illegally change voting laws and allow massive fraudulent mail in balloting in the 2020 election scam that thrust asterisk Joe in to The White House. Joe is no more legitimate than Hitler was when he took power.

New and improved Joe Biden:
More mentally incompetent than Hitler now with 20% more stupid.

And just became a senile pompous ass embarrassment

No idea what he was talking about then. No idea what he is talking about now.

Embarrassment in Chief
Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts

Let’s go Brandon

Why do you bother? Are you giving a new version or what you think is enlightenment? Just need to see your post in print? What is the point of re-saying the exact thing, your sided and you, have said, over and over and over again. You think you are going to nag people into agreement? You are making yourself look as stupid as you think Joe is. It makes you appear as out of touch with reality as this guy, if you think what your saying makes a difference.
1648472298806.png

Why do you bother? Are you giving a new version or what you think is enlightenment? Just need to see your post in print? What is the point of re-saying the exact thing, your sided and you, have said, over and over and over again. You think you are going to nag people into agreement? You are making yourself look as stupid as you think Joe is. It makes you appear as out of touch with reality as this guy, if you think what your saying makes a difference.
View attachment 622317
This is a political opinion site and I am giving my political opinion supported by video.

Your President until 1/20/2025. Nothing you can do about it.
Huge upgrade over the last guy.
Clarence Thomas appears to be even more of a scumbag in light of the texts and organizations his wife
frequents. He needs to resign. He can take Kavanaugh with him. :)
Glad you admit he won’t win a 2nd term. Good first step.

:)

So I now cannot mock someone without it being called derangement by leftists? LOL

Leftist logic 101
Haha, I agree it is a silly term and a childish way to respond. I just heard it for 4 years every time somebody complained and mocked Trump and now I’m seeing so many who used TDS doing the same thing with Biden… I’m flinging a little back for SAG

Glad you admit he won’t win a 2nd term. Good first step.

Biden should not run for a second term. His job was to get Trump out of the White House and to make politics boring again. He has done both. Time for some new blood

Blaming Biden for things is like blaming a baby for not washing the sheets in its crib. It does not know how nor does it understand.
Now blaming those in the administration that are in so called control that is another thing altogether

Haha, I agree it is a silly term and a childish way to respond. I just heard it for 4 years every time somebody complained and mocked Trump and now I’m seeing so many who used TDS doing the same thing with Biden… I’m flinging a little back for SAG
Except BDS means something completely different in leftist world doesn’t it, Slade3200

This is what your far left contingent supports when it comes to Israel. Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions…pretty pathetic.

Biden should not run for a second term. His job was to get Trump out of the White House and to make politics boring again. He has done both. Time for some new blood
Boring!?

Border Crisis
Embarrassment at VP
Embarrassment at SC Nominee
War in Ukraine
Hyper inflation
Botched Afghanistan withdrawal
Supply Chain disaster

Real snoozefest

JackOfNoTrades VA showed differently. November 22 may surprise you.

VA was about one subject. McAuliffe opened his mouth and said something stupid. But at the same time, Democrats lacked what they lack now..a cohesive response and message. McAuliffe cost himself the election. What happened in VA isn't anything new. I saw it happen in my own town...in 1996. And it is threatening to rise again. But it's the same brand of crazy that was eventually rejected. It just took a couple of years. :)

I believe the election in Nov 8th this year.

Blaming Biden for things is like blaming a baby for not washing the sheets in its crib. It does not know how nor does it understand.
Now blaming those in the administration that are in so called control that is another thing altogether
Or blaming the voters for voting for him. This thread is less about blame and more about mocking

Forum List

Back