🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

Or....y'all are just making shit up. Pre-emptively casting yourselves as victims at a debate that hasn't even happened yet.
We know and understand the left well enough to know power is all you seek, power to enact your evil legislation, and completely remove this countries greatness.

Skylar is just dumb.

Are there any intelligent liberals here, or are they all dumb-asses?

Dude, this thread is a wasteland of random shit y'all just made up. Where Biden gets to sit (he doesn't), where Biden will be given the questions ahead of time, where the CNN cameras will move to prevent Joe Biden from being shown sitting.

All made up, imaginary nonsense. Backed with nothing.

The Fantasy Industrial Complex isn't actually providing you with any insight.

What is it with you and Turley?

He's the favorite source for your ilk.

Now what reversible error was in the jury instructions. Please be specific. And realize that if you use the phrase 'Chinese Menu', I'm going to giggle.

I'm gonna be tuning in to watch joes eyes pop out of his head ...

No audience ,hostile fucktards controlling the debate

Trumps gonna pull something out of his ass

Dude, this thread is a wasteland of random shit y'all just made up. Where Biden gets to sit (he doesn't), where Biden will be given the questions ahead of time, where the CNN cameras will move to prevent Joe Biden from being shown sitting.

All made up, imaginary nonsense. Backed with nothing.

The Fantasy Industrial Complex isn't actually providing you with any insight
You don’t know your ass from deep center field.

He's the favorite source for your ilk.

Now what reversible error was in the jury instructions. Please be specific. And realize that if you use the phrase 'Chinese Menu', I'm going to giggle.
I’ve never cited him for anything, shit for brains.

One of the most bizarre things in the instructions he gave the jury was a list of additional crimes they could find Trump guilty of and only 4 of the 12 jurors needed to agree. And these crimes were not addressed during the trial

So they will go over the questions provided to them beforehand and craft out a scripted response?
I think the explanation over Biden freezing is they are downloading information for the debate, which causes him to freeze.

No wonder they want to mute Trumps mic so he can't interrupt.
In a quiet studio with no audience, I'm pretty sure they won't be able to mute Trumps responses even with His mic shut off.

I think the explanation over Biden freezing is they are downloading information for the debate, which causes him to freeze…..
Did you see the interview he gave Anderson Cooper on CNN? At one point Biden stood completely frozen for disturbing length of ti e with his arms jutting out his waist with his fists balled up. Plus he had that thousand yard stare on his face.

At one point Biden stood completely frozen for disturbing length of ti e with his arms jutting out his waist with his fists balled up.
When he does that, look at his hands, his right in particular..........it's all puffy. That's odd, I think.

So no reversible errors in the jury instructions.
Debatable. I think His lawyers are looking at more than the jury instructions.

When he does that, look at his hands, his right in particular..........it's all puffy. That's odd, I think.

Debatable. I think His lawyers are looking at more than the jury instructions.
They are. There were reversible errors from start to finish. The jury instructions though pretty guarantee that the verdict will be overturned.

Forum List

Back