🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

It was already explained to you dumb ass. Maybe you need things written in crayon.

Nope. You've never once shown a reversible error. In the jury instructions or otherwise.

Your only claim turned out to be blithering nonsense, as Trump's FEC witness was allowed to testify on any of point of fact. But not to argue with the judge on points of law.

That's beyond typical. And no grounds for reversal.

They are. There were reversible errors from start to finish. The jury instructions though pretty guarantee that the verdict will be overturned.

Reversible errors such as......

And what about the jury instructions 'pretty guarantee that the verdict will be overturned'?

Specifically. Y'all are being vague AF for a reason.

Reversible errors such as......

And what about the jury instructions 'pretty guarantee that the verdict will be overturned'?

Specifically. Y'all are being vague AF for a reason.
Are you really that stupid?

Nope. You've never once shown a reversible error. In the jury instructions or otherwise.

Your only claim turned out to be blithering nonsense, as Trump's FEC witness was allowed to testify on any of point of fact. But not to argue with the judge on points of law.

That's beyond typical. And no grounds for reversal.
The former head of the FEC was not allowed to testify at all you idiot.

Your stupid questions have been answered fuck stick.

Nope. I've asked again and again what reversible errors were committed. And you can't say. And limiting a witnesses testimony to the facts isn't a reversible error by the judge. But a completely normal call for a judge to make.

No conviction is being overturned on vague claims like what you've offered.

Last edited:
The former head of the FEC was not allowed to testify at all you idiot.

Sure he was. And permitted to testify on any point of fact. What he was not allowed to do was argue with the judge on points of law. Which is a perfectly normal call.

Trump's legal team CHOSE not to call him.

1719001652579.png

Trump lied to you when he said his FEC witness was not allowed to testify. And you believed him .....because you just ape what you're told to think.

So what reversible error did the judge commit again?

Sure he was. And permitted to testify on any point of fact. What he was not allowed to do was argue with the judge on points of law. Which is a perfectly normal call.

View attachment 965523

Trump lied to you when he said his FEC witness was not allowed to testify. And you believed him .....because you just ape what you're told to think.

He was not allowed to testify you cock holster.

He was not allowed to testify you cock holster.

That is a lie. He was allowed to testify on any point of fact. He wasn't allowed to argue with the judge on points of law.

"Trump claimed he’s not allowed to “have an expert witness.” His legal team is allowed to call the campaign finance expert, Bradley A. Smith, though the judge has limited what he can talk about."

Trump lied to you. And there will be no successful appeal on yet another provably false lie told by Donald Trump.

View attachment 965523

You’re talking about the wrong guy. He also committed a reversible not allowing him to finish an answer.

You’re talking about the wrong guy. He also committed a reversible not allowing him to finish an answer.

Nope. I'm talking about Bradley A. Smith, former head of the FEC. And the witness that Trump wanted to call as an expert on campaign finance law, to dispute the judge. Here's Trump sniveling and whining about it:

"The expert witness that we have, the best there is in election law, Brad Smith, he’s considered the Rolls Royce, or we’ll bring it back to an American car, Cadillac, but the best there is,” Trump said on his way out of court on Monday. “He can’t testify. He’s not being allowed to testify.”

The judge rightly allowed Bradley A. Smith to testify on any point of fact. But NOT to argue with the judge on points of law. Trump's legal team then CHOSE not to call Bradley A. Smith. And he never testified. Making any claim that he 'wasn't allowed to finish an answer' more pseudo-legal gibberish.

Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. That tends to hamper your argument.

Last edited:
I guess they have to work on the right concoction of drugs to drag him thru 90 minutes. A full week off the job so he can prepare for a debate.

I thought he has been doing this for 50 years and it's just second nature to him.

And I would bet a good steak dinner he will be provided with the questions exactly as they will be asked. And I'm pretty sure that 'courtesy' won't be provided President Trump.

And I would bet a good steak dinner he will be provided with the questions exactly as they will be asked. And I'm pretty sure that 'courtesy' won't be provided President Trump.

I'm pretty sure you're imagining every part of that. And have zero evidence to back any of it up.

But it is fascinating to note how consistently y'all's fantasies make MAGA the victim in a debate that hasn't even happened yet.

I'm pretty sure you're imagining every part of that. And have zero evidence to back any of it up.

But it is fascinating to note how consistently y'all's fantasies make MAGA the victim in a debate that hasn't even happened yet.
Just leaning on history to be better informed.

Just leaning on history to be better informed.

Yeah, that was a democratic primary debate. No debate with any democrat and Trump has had any answers leaked.

If you believe so, show me the evidence.

But tell us more about 'steak dinners'. It goes beautifully with all the other hapless conspiracy fantasies that riddle this thread like fat through a juicy roast.

Yeah, that was a democratic primary debate. No debate with any democrat and Trump has had any answers leaked.

But tell us more about 'steak dinners'. It goes beautifully with all the other hapless conspiracy fantasies that riddle this thread like fat through a juicy roast.
I edited my post with the second link re debate questions. Blow that off if you can.

I edited my post with the second link re debate questions. Blow that off if you can.

Second verse, same as the first. Your link refers to a democratic primary debate. Not any debate between a democrat and Trump.
No debate with any democrat and Trump has had any answers leaked.

Forum List

Back