🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

I am not confused and you are in denial. I supplied a link showing her regret for giving Hillary a heads-up on the questions she would be asked.

Then show us the evidence of Donna Brazil admitting to giving Biden advanced notice to the questioned he would be asked.

You'll find you've got nothing. And that you're sadly mistaken.

Laughing....when you can find a 'reversible error', give me a holler. All you're offering now are excuses why you can't.
Already did, Simp. Several of them.

Sorry you are too stupid to keep up.

This thread is a wasteland of feverish imagination, with y'all just making up nonsense as fast as you can type. With MAGA always as the victim, of course.

But tell us more about how the CNN cameras are going to move. In your imagination.
Do you hear these MAGA's voices during the day too? Or are they only there at night under your bed a night? We know your demented leader keep chanting MAGA MAGA MAGA to keep your cult scared. But I hate to break to you, but he's simply using you as a useful idiot.

Do you hear these MAGA's voices during the day too? Or are they only there at night under your bed a night? We know your demented leader keep chanting MAGA MAGA MAGA to keep your cult scared. But I hate to break to you, but he's simply using you as a useful idiot.

You're the one citing your imagination on 'CNN cameras'. This thread is littered with similar conspiratorial nonsense, made up from nothing.

With MAGA always the victim, of course. Always the victims.

Laughing....but tell us more about the cameras.

You're the one citing your imagination on 'CNN cameras'. This thread is littered with similar conspiratorial nonsense, made up from nothing.

Nothing huh? How about CNN and MSDNC ranting and raving about "cheap fakes" "manipulated" "edited" when a video shows your cult leader in a mentally compromised state? Do you think for one second they would avoid broadcasting such video themselves? Good cultist.
With MAGA always the victim, of course. Always the victims.

Laughing....but tell us more about the cameras.
I want to hear more about these MAGAs that haunt you, day and night apparently

I posted it and I didn’t cite Turley you idiot.
You didn't cite actual errors. For example, limiting the scope of a witness' testimony to issues of fact isn't a 'reversible error'. Its standard practice.

Try again.

You didn't cite actual errors. For example, limiting the scope of a witness' testimony to issues of fact isn't a 'reversible error'. Its standard practice.

Try again.
Yes I did. You’re too stupid to understand.

Yes I did. You’re too stupid to understand.

Nope. If you ever manage to come up with some 'reversible errors', give me a holler.

But nothing you've cited is reversible. But instead, generic court room practices.

This thread is a wasteland of feverish imagination, with y'all just making up nonsense as fast as you can type. With MAGA always as the victim, of course.

But tell us more about how the CNN cameras are going to move. In your imagination.
You are a paid shill, on here to misdirect, deflect, and project exactly what the dnc does while pointing the finger at republicans, I pray more people wake up to your evil!

Nope. If you ever manage to come up with some 'reversible errors', give me a holler.

But nothing you've cited is reversible. But instead, generic court room practices.
One more reversible error was the jury instructions.

You are a paid shill, on here to misdirect, deflect, and project exactly what the dnc does while pointing the finger at republicans, I pray more people wake up to your evil!
Or....y'all are just making shit up. Pre-emptively casting yourselves as victims at a debate that hasn't even happened yet.

Forum List

Back