🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden will spend a full week at Camp David to prepare for a 90 minute debate

And I would bet a good steak dinner he will be provided with the questions exactly as they will be asked. And I'm pretty sure that 'courtesy' won't be provided President Trump.
Of course his staff is going to be fed the questions. They probably had them when the date was arranged.

Of course his staff is going to be fed the questions. They probably had them when the date was arranged.

Of course you IMAGINE that his staff is going to be fed the questions. But you have zero evidence of it.

You're proving my point about MAGA being a political philosophy centered on grievance. With Magites having to be the victim in pretty much any situation.

You have no evidence that anything untoward is being done. So you make it up, to insure your own perception of victim hood.

Smiling...was the coin toss fixed too?

All these overlapping fantasies of victimhood are just so....whiny.

Transfusions? They are collecting the blood of virgins even as we speak.

They have to keep the virgins out of sight, though, because, you know,
........... Joe.

Second verse, same as the first. Your link refers to a democratic primary debate. Not any debate between a democrat and Trump.
No debate with any democrat and Trump has had any answers leaked.

If you believe so, show me the evidence.

But tell us more about 'steak dinners'. It goes beautifully with all the other hapless conspiracy fantasies that riddle this thread like fat through a juicy roast.
I will concede that the two sources were referring to the Democrat debates/town halls. I erred in extrapolating that to the Trump/Clinton debates. My apologies for the error and I will own that.

But do you really think the Democrats, if they have access to the questions and I'm pretty sure they do, would not relay that to the Biden support people? I don't know that they do. I just know CNN has never had anything good to say about Trump and it's pretty rare that they criticize Biden and even if they do, they quickly rebuild him with something else. So I'm not ruling out that Biden will be coached for the specific questions exactly as they will be asked and in the order they are asked. That is the only way his handlers will allow him to have press conferences these days. I'm equally sure they will be careful not to leave an email trail of what they are doing.

I'm also pretty sure he will be massively drugged to clear the brain fog as much as possible.

And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

We have no proof of that. We just have the evidence of press conferences and past history. But it's hard to trust those who have been so untrustworthy and/or who go to such lengths to make sure Biden doesn't look any worse than he has to.

I will concede that the two sources were referring to the Democrat debates/town halls. I erred in extrapolating that to the Trump/Clinton debates. My apologies for the error and I will own that.

In your defense, this thread is riddled with attempts to conflate the two.
But do you really think the Democrats, if they have access to the questions and I'm pretty sure they do, would not relay that to the Biden support people?

Primaries tend to run differently than the actual election. This is a party nominating its own candidate. And there is a lot of institutional inertia that allows power brokers within the party to influence the outcome. The entire idea of super delegates, for example, assigned by party leadership.

In that environment, I can see the party trying to influence the outcome of its own nomination process. It is design for just such influence. And being more prone to ethic lapses like giving the favored candidate debate questions, as the leadership of the party tries to tip the scales.

But the actual election debates are much more rigorous with much higher consequence if there are any such breaches of trust found. With no such breach in the history of inter-party presidential debates.

The consequences are too high if it ever came to light. And there are no 'super delegates' or other formal mechanisms for tipping the scales. Its just a street fight.

Last edited:
Of course you IMAGINE that his staff is going to be fed the questions. But you have zero evidence of it.

You're proving my point about MAGA being a political philosophy centered on grievance. With Magites having to be the victim in pretty much any situation.

You have no evidence that anything untoward is being done. So you make it up, to insure your own perception of victim hood.

Smiling...was the coin toss fixed too?
I don’t have evidence of life in other solar system either. But unlike you I have common sense.

I don’t have evidence of life in other solar system either. But unlike you I have common sense.

Your imagination isn't a standard of evidence. Your feelings aren't facts.

Do you have evidence that Joe Biden is being given the debate questions? If so, present it.

If no, then all you're offering us are accusations backed by nothing. Which is meaningless.

But....consistent with the MAGA obsession of being a victim.

Wow, thats almost 1/1000th of the time the blob spent golfing.
th (1).jpg

Your imagination isn't a standard of evidence. Your feelings aren't facts.

Do you have evidence that Joe Biden is being given the debate questions? If so, present it.

If no, then all you're offering us are accusations backed by nothing. Which is meaningless.

But....consistent with the MAGA obsession of being a victim.
These things have been going on for decades. It’s stupid to believe it doesn’t.

These things have been going on for decades. It’s stupid to believe it doesn’t.

Uh-huh. So no evidence of any kind. Just imagination.

Well that was easy.

And so illustrative of the victimhood fantasies that are the beating heart of the MAGA political movement. Even when there is zero evidence of anything improper in this debate......you fantasize about being victimized. You make up elaborate stories of cheating.

Because you must be the victim.

Uh-huh. So no evidence of any kind. Just imagination.

Well that was easy.

And so illustrative of the victimhood fantasies that are the beating heart of the MAGA political movement. Even when there is zero evidence of anything improper in this debate......you fantasize about being victimized. You make up elaborate stories of cheating.

Because you must be the victim.
You have no common sense.

Common sense is demanding evidence when you accuse someone off cheating.

You don't use evidence. You use imagination and emotions.

Feelings aren't facts, snowflake
You employ stupidity and ignorance.

So no evidence of any kind that Biden was given any debate questions.

Just....fantasies of victimhood. Backed by nothing.

Shocker.
You don’t need evidence to suspect people pull shenanigans in debate prep. Every campaign is trying to get advanced notice of specific questions.

You don’t need evidence to suspect people pull shenanigans in debate prep. Every campaign is trying to get advanced notice of specific questions.
Yeah, but you do need evidence to connect your emotions, fantasies and imagination to reality.

And you have none. Yet in the absence of evidence of any wrongdoing, where does your mind go? What feverish fantasies inflict themselves upon you?

That you're victim. As I said, MAGA is a political philosophy that REQUIRES victimhood and grievance.

Yeah, but you do need evidence to connect your emotions, fantasies and imagination to reality.

And you have none. Yet in the absence of evidence of any wrongdoing, where does your mind go? What feverish fantasies inflict themselves upon you?

That you're victim. As I said, MAGA is a political philosophy that REQUIRES victimhood and grievance.
You’re too stupid to engage in a conversation

Forum List

Back