Joe Biden's Full Year of Vacation

From his home in Delaware, Biden is a 30 minute helicopter ride from the White House should any crisis arise.

He is more than capable of handling weekend business from his home
That’s why he kept all those stolen Top Secret classified documents in his garage…….to do business from home.

Thought you were leaving? :)

Uh...perhaps you weren't paying attention to the last two Republican administrations when it came to "inflationary spending"...hint..there was a LOT of it. Along with foolishly cutting taxes for the upper bracket and businesses at the same time.
The polls show them even. Within the margin of error. That's bad news for Trump. Biden might be old, feeble, and gaffe prone. But he's still a better choice than Trump. Or DeSantis.
Inflation was 1.4% when Trump left office after his ACROSS THE BOARD tax cuts, Simp.

Joe Biden goes home to Delaware every weekend
If you want to call that “vacation” go for it

What ever happened to Trump claims that he would be too busy for golf ?
When Trump wasen't golfing he was busy plotting treason & vice versa.

Inflation was 1.4% when Trump left office after his ACROSS THE BOARD tax cuts, Simp.
One way to keep inflation down is to destroy the economy. If you don't believe me just ask that retard Trump & his sidekick Larry "Three Martini Lunch" Kudlow, his economic advising stooge.

One way to keep inflation down is to destroy the economy. If you don't believe me just ask that retard Trump & his sidekick Larry "Three Martini Lunch" Kudlow, his economic advising stooge.

I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back