Joe Biden's Full Year of Vacation

Yeah, I heard that on CNN.

And they never lie, nor have been proven to lie, about anything ever.

Let's just play make believe and pretend that the Mainstream Media's Imperial Clothes were not torn asunder and grandly immolated over the past several years.

It's those nasty independent old school shoe leather "RIGHT WING" journalists who are the real problem.

The only thing worse than a smug asshole is a stupid smug asshole.
STATEMENT: "Yeah, I heard that on CNN."

RESPONSE: Why not take your head out of your ass. You too are confused, most more likely brainwashed.

When's the last time he did a press conference at the White House?

Anyone know?

I'm genuinely curious.

Actually, I don't know how many or how often Trump did them from the White House either.

More of Joe's awesome alliances!

Russia and China teamed up on a major military exercise off the coast of Alaska last week, according to a new report.

The Wall Street Journal said the 11-ship force “appeared to be the largest such flotilla to approach American shores,” citing experts it did not name.

Bang up job.

According to the RNC, Joe Biden's taken a full 365 days in vacation time since his presidency began

Shh..he does less harm to the country that way.
When's the last time he did a press conference at the White House?

Anyone know?

I'm genuinely curious...
Maybe this one?

biden-speech2.jpg

He has. He's achieved a lot of bipartisan legislation in 2.5 years. Clinton and Reagan are the only other two that come to mind for bipartisan legislation passed.
Yes, this article is 6 months old and prior to the "Red Puddle" that pretty much put a stop to any progress, but this is what Republicans are scared to death about as we creep closer to 2024.

~~~~~~
Indeed, Joey`s accomplishments include, the Afghan debacle, shut down of the pipeline, higher fuel prices, massive inflation, supply side shortages, 100,000 plus fentanyl deaths a year, 6 million illegal alien entries, and a war in the Ukraine.

~~~~~~
Indeed, Joey`s accomplishments include, the Afghan debacle, shut down of the pipeline, higher fuel prices, massive inflation, supply side shortages, 100,000 plus fentanyl deaths a year, 6 million illegal alien entries, and a war in the Ukraine.
The chaos of Afghanistan I'll give you. We needed to go but it could have been handled better and smoother. The rest? Please. If Trump had won re-election he would have been dealing with the same issues...and had the unfortunate job of explaining to his voters why he was the cause of most of them. :)

Yes, unfurling the most inflationary spending in four decades is quite the "accomplishment".

And poll after poll - even from the mainstream trash outlets you so foolishly believe - show the American people aren't buying it.

His overall rating is in the gutter, some polls (like Harvard/Harris) have him losing to Trump by 6 points - and his rating on the economy is in the 30s.

Non college-educated minorities are also abandoning him in droves. The very people the Dems pretend to stand up for.

Meanwhile, dude can barely stand up or speak coherently, and he's been caught red handed in the biggest scandal in Presidential history which may qualify as treason.

Way to go Mr. President(ish).
Pres. Biden certainly has his limitations but navigating stairs is not one of them like he can 'go down' on all fours with the best of them!

The chaos of Afghanistan I'll give you. We needed to go but it could have been handled better and smoother. The rest? Please. If Trump had won re-election he would have been dealing with the same issues...and had the unfortunate job of explaining to his voters why he was the cause of most of them. :)
~~~~~~
I don't think Trump would have appointed Pete Buttigieg as Transportation Secy. He`s personally responsible for the supply side shortages and commercial airlines delays we`ve had and done nothing to alleviate the problems.

~~~~~~
I don't think Trump would have appointed Pete Buttigieg as Transportation Secy. He`s personally responsible for the supply side shortages and commercial airlines delays we`ve had and done nothing to alleviate the problems.
Well, on this one appointment (Transportation Secretary), Trump actually bumbled into a pretty decent pick. While she lacked vision and creativity, Elaine Chao kept things moving forward and had almost zero drama in her tenure. I believe the only original Trump appointee to hold their cabinet post for his entire four years....but she's Mitch (RINO) McConnells wife..so..she's bad. :)

And I'm sorry. Pete isn't responsible for any of those. Either you believe in corporate responsibility and accountability..or you don't. In which case, you are partisan.

Well, on this one appointment (Transportation Secretary), Trump actually bumbled into a pretty decent pick. While she lacked vision and creativity, Elaine Chao kept things moving forward and had almost zero drama in her tenure. I believe the only original Trump appointee to hold their cabinet post for his entire four years....but she's Mitch (RINO) McConnells wife..so..she's bad. :)

And I'm sorry. Pete isn't responsible for any of those. Either you believe in corporate responsibility and accountability..or you don't. In which case, you are partisan.
~~~~~~
Pure unadulterated Bovine Scatology.

From his home in Delaware, Biden is a 30 minute helicopter ride from the White House should any crisis arise.

He is more than capable of handling weekend business from his home
Sure he is.... his experience in foreign policy is sown by is diplomacy in handling Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Syria, China and now Niger .

**********​
**********​
**********​

Sure he is.... his experience in foreign policy is sown by is diplomacy in handling Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Syria, China and now Niger .

**********​
**********​
**********​

Remember when his big foreign policy proposal was to divide Iraq into separate enclaves according to ethnicity?

Pure brilliance.

Biden's brain is quite obviously off in lala land on a regular basis. We should be asking who's really running the country? Recent reports suggest it's Obama.
I don't know who is running the country either, but for sure pres. Biden is definitely not in charge of America. I'd say(I'm sticking my neck out here) that VP Kamaly Tamale & Burnin' Burny Cinders may be calling the shots?

Forum List

Back