Joe Bidenā€™s sexual accuser Tara Reade Officially files criminal complaint in DC

This woman must have told someone about it at the time, friend, roommate, co-worker whomever.

She is saying something now, and as a result, Sleepy Joe's Devotees from coast to coast are brutally attacking her.

I can see why she would be hesitant, considering how much she's been attacked just over the past few days.
What was FOX and the Republicans doing the 8 years that Biden was Former President Obama's Vice President? Surely they would have been all over an opportunity to pull this out and investigate it then.

Come on the Democrats has no leg to stand on once Slick Willy was elected. The real problem has been they want to hold Republicans to a higher standard

Excellent. You want to treat them the same?

When are you gonna start demanding Congressional investigation and screaming "believe all women"?

congress doesn't have a cause to investigate Raede's lies.

Ford there was a cause, because they were considering Angry Drunk at the time.

Excellent. You want to treat them the same?

When are you gonna start demanding Congressional investigation and screaming "believe all women"?

congress doesn't have a cause to investigate Raede's lies.

Ford there was a cause, because they were considering Angry Drunk at the time.

Does police or FBI have a cause?

What about media? Oh, I forgot, they're covering for him.

You were asking about Congressional hearings... not the Police or FBI, who pretty much look at Crazy Cat Lady and say, "Meh, not worth our time."

The media is in a bit of a pickle, because after years of promoting this "believe all women" bullshit, they have to treat her like she's credible when she clearly isn't.

You were asking about Congressional hearings... not the Police or FBI, who pretty much look at Crazy Cat Lady and say, "Meh, not worth our time."

The media is in a bit of a pickle, because after years of promoting this "believe all women" bullshit, they have to treat her like she's credible when she clearly isn't.

No, I was asking when you lefties are gonna start demanding hearings, or investigation, as you did for Kavanaugh?

Now, when your hypocrisy is on full display, you're paddling away. I remember when Alyssa Milano was screaming her lungs about #MeToo and #BelieveAllWomen. Her tweets to Christine Ford were all "I BELIEVE YOU"....

Even she changed the tune, and the wording...

1588437270495.png

#BelieveAllWomen is out.

#HearAndSeeWomen is in.

#IgnoreThatWomen is coming next.

No, I was asking when you lefties are gonna start demanding hearings, or investigation, as you did for Kavanaugh?

You said Congressional hearings. I'm all for hearings, if we also hear from the 25 women who've accused Trump of shit first.

Now, when your hypocrisy is on full display, you're paddling away. I remember when Alyssa Milano was screaming her lungs about #MeToo and #BelieveAllWomen. Her tweets to Christine Ford were all "I BELIEVE YOU"....

Yeah, the problem being that there are too many contradiction in Crazy Cat Lady's story to believe her.

You said Congressional hearings. I'm all for hearings, if we also hear from the 25 women who've accused Trump of shit first.

Yeah, the problem being that there are too many contradiction in Crazy Cat Lady's story to believe her.

Christine Ford story was all contradiction, yet, she believed her. Do did you.

Christine Ford story was all contradiction, yet, she believed her. Do did you.

Um, not on the important points. Sorry, discrpencies about her flying or how many doors she had on her house were not that big of a deal.

Sure, despite not remembering where it happened, who was there, and nobody to confirm her story, to name a few... she must be believed.

Actually, she remembered that Kavanaugh and his buddy were there. The buddy the FBI didn't even question.

What's different?

A guy nobody ever heard of who was about to get a lifetime appointment..

Vs. A guy who has been in the public eye for nearly 50 years, has held the highest clearances in government, and has been vetted multiple time, getting accused by a crazy cat lady who can't hold down a job.

Apparently, Michigan bimbo Governor is doing Biden's bidding.

Not Every Claim of Sexual Assault Is Equal

ā€œAs a survivor, and as a feminist, Iā€™ll say this. We need to give people an opportunity to tell their story. Then we have a duty to vet it. And just because youā€™re a survivor doesnā€™t mean that every claim is equal. It means we give them the ability to make their case and the other side as well."

It's interesting that she claims she's "survivor", but other than her word, there is nothing to actually support her claim. Her statement looks more like paraphrase from Orwells "Animal Farm"... "Some are more raped than others". Disgusting.

Forum List

Back