Joe Biden’s sexual accuser Tara Reade Officially files criminal complaint in DC

So, sexual assault by a politician is a bad thing again?
Geez it's hard to keep up!

33 days since the Joe Biden sexual assault issue surfaced and so far not one single question from the media to Biden about the matter.

Next time someone tries to tell you there is no liberal media bias tell them to fuck off!

33 days since the Joe Biden sexual assault issue surfaced and so far not one single question from the media to Biden about the matter.

Sure they've asked him. He said it didn't happen.

Oh. Yeah. It didn't happen. This flaky broad is on her fourth version of her story... One version involved Russians.

Um, yeah. The first three versions of her story were rape-free. The Rape only shows up in version #4.
Link??

Yea he's real good at SAYING shit but not real good at backing it up. I asked him for proof earlier and he ignored those requests and just spewed forth more bullshit.

Looks like the #metoo movement is really the "pick and choose" movement as the left picks and chooses who they believe. If it's against Brett Kav, believe her. If it's against creepy Joe, she must be lying.

There are exceptions...

1588117111579.png

Sure they've asked him. He said it didn't happen.

Oh. Yeah. It didn't happen. This flaky broad is on her fourth version of her story... One version involved Russians.

When they asked Kavanaugh about it, he said it didn't happen.

Oh, yeah. It didn't happen. Yet you leftist fucks had congressional hearing about it. Why not have it now?

Oh, yeah. It didn't happen. Yet you leftist fucks had congressional hearing about it. Why not have it now?

Because the Senate doesn't choose the president, the voters do.

So I'll be happy to have hearings on Tara Raede, as long as we also get hearings on the 25 women who've claimed Trump sexually assaulted them.

Because the Senate doesn't choose the president, the voters do.

So I'll be happy to have hearings on Tara Raede, as long as we also get hearings on the 25 women who've claimed Trump sexually assaulted them.

That doesn't prevent Senate to have hearing? They can call hearings on anything they want.

That doesn't prevent Senate to have hearing? They can call hearings on anything they want.

I'm sure they can. The problem is, if they did, they'd have to release her personnel records, where we'd find out that she was probably fired for being a flake.

'Will the #MeToo movement please stand up?

While Hollywood’s believe-all-women activists were quick to defame Brett Kavanaugh, the elite seem to be strangely quiet when it comes to Joe Biden.

Tara Reade, who accused Biden of sexual assault in 1993, has officially filed a criminal complaint in Washington D.C.

Reade has accused Biden of assaulting her when he was in the Senate. She was a staffer in 1993.

Biden has said that he “Believes all women,” yet his campaign denies the claim.

Joe Biden's Sexual Accuser Tara Reade Officially Files Criminal Complaint in DC'
Funny, but when 22 women accused Trump of sexual impropriety and he admitted to grabbing women by the pussy,
it was deny, deny, deny by all you hypocritical nitwits.

'Will the #MeToo movement please stand up?

While Hollywood’s believe-all-women activists were quick to defame Brett Kavanaugh, the elite seem to be strangely quiet when it comes to Joe Biden.

Tara Reade, who accused Biden of sexual assault in 1993, has officially filed a criminal complaint in Washington D.C.

Reade has accused Biden of assaulting her when he was in the Senate. She was a staffer in 1993.

Biden has said that he “Believes all women,” yet his campaign denies the claim.

Joe Biden's Sexual Accuser Tara Reade Officially Files Criminal Complaint in DC'
Lawsuits are very expensive so I have to wonder who is backing her. Can you say "swift boat"?

Why do you think that she is lying? They tell me its exceedingly rare for a broad to lie about being assaulted, and we should always believe the victim.
Trump has 22 women who accused him of sexual assault and he admitted to grabbing women by the pussy, so
you believe them, yes?

Maybe Bill Clinton should have thought about that when he molested Paula Jones...

Maybe Paula Jones shouldn't have lied her ass off.

Do you know when this shit will stop? It's when we start fining these liars for perjury and wasting the courts time.
This is merely confirming my prediction. Decades old, impossible to prove accusations of sexual misconduct will be a normal part of every election cycle. We saw it against Kavanaugh and I predicted that we would see it against the next democrat candidate, and we have. They've already shot their wad against Trump, so we won't be hearing any more about that except for dredged up, toothless claims to be hurled as a weak defense any time Biden's name is in the spotlight.
We will continue to hear about the "toothless" claims as long as you suck on the claim against Biden because it shows just how hypocritical the Trump group is. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, and the Trump sexual claims have not been resolved. They will rear their ugly heads again.

Maybe Bill Clinton should have thought about that when he molested Paula Jones...

Do you know when this shit will stop? It's when we start fining these liars for perjury and wasting the courts time.
This is merely confirming my prediction. Decades old, impossible to prove accusations of sexual misconduct will be a normal part of every election cycle. We saw it against Kavanaugh and I predicted that we would see it against the next democrat candidate, and we have. They've already shot their wad against Trump, so we won't be hearing any more about that except for dredged up, toothless claims to be hurled as a weak defense any time Biden's name is in the spotlight.
We will continue to hear about the "toothless" claims as long as you suck on the claim against Biden because it shows just how hypocritical the Trump group is. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, and the Trump sexual claims have not been resolved. They will rear their ugly heads again.
When your best defense of a candidate is, "Somebody else might have done something too", you're not really defending him. And the claims against Trump are toothless because they were brought up the last cycle and Trump won anyway. They won't really have a lot of impact now. For Biden, they probably will because they're new and he has yet to deal with them.

When your best defense of a candidate is, "Somebody else might have done something too", you're not really defending him. And the claims against Trump are toothless because they were brought up the last cycle and Trump won anyway. They won't really have a lot of impact now. For Biden, they probably will because they're new and he has yet to deal with them.
That is not a defense because there is no proof and I know that. What I am referring to is your incessant babbling about it when you dismissed the accusations of 22 women as being lies. If you dismissed those accusations, then why not dismiss this one? The same standards apply and yet, all 22 women are not lying. You didn't rail against
Trump for his sexual misconduct. What is different now? Nothing, just a group of hypocrites.

That is not a defense because there is no proof and I know that. What I am referring to is your incessant babbling about it when you dismissed the accusations of 22 women as being lies. If you dismissed those accusations, then why not dismiss this one? The same standards apply and yet, all 22 women are not lying. You didn't rail against
Trump for his sexual misconduct. What is different now? Nothing, just a group of hypocrites.
Point out where I "dismissed the accusations of 22 women as being lies". Failing that, cram it. Point out where I railed against Biden for his sexual misconduct. Failing that, again, cram it.

Point out where I "dismissed the accusations of 22 women as being lies". Failing that, cram it. Point out where I railed against Biden for his sexual misconduct. Failing that, again, cram it.
You all did it and now you are all doin' it. You know exactly what I mean.

You all did it and now you are all doin' it. You know exactly what I mean.
IOW, you can't point it out because I didn't do it.

Forum List

Back