Joe Biden’s sexual accuser Tara Reade Officially files criminal complaint in DC

Maybe Bill Clinton should have thought about that when he molested Paula Jones...

Maybe Paula Jones shouldn't have lied her ass off.

Do you know when this shit will stop? It's when we start fining these liars for perjury and wasting the courts time.
This is merely confirming my prediction. Decades old, impossible to prove accusations of sexual misconduct will be a normal part of every election cycle. We saw it against Kavanaugh and I predicted that we would see it against the next democrat candidate, and we have. They've already shot their wad against Trump, so we won't be hearing any more about that except for dredged up, toothless claims to be hurled as a weak defense any time Biden's name is in the spotlight.
We will continue to hear about the "toothless" claims as long as you suck on the claim against Biden because it shows just how hypocritical the Trump group is. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, and the Trump sexual claims have not been resolved. They will rear their ugly heads again.
When your best defense of a candidate is, "Somebody else might have done something too", you're not really defending him. And the claims against Trump are toothless because they were brought up the last cycle and Trump won anyway. They won't really have a lot of impact now. For Biden, they probably will because they're new and he has yet to deal with them.
That is not a defense because there is no proof and I know that. What I am referring to is your incessant babbling about it when you dismissed the accusations of 22 women as being lies. If you dismissed those accusations, then why not dismiss this one? The same standards apply and yet, all 22 women are not lying. You didn't rail against
Trump for his sexual misconduct. What is different now? Nothing, just a group of hypocrites.
Point out where I "dismissed the accusations of 22 women as being lies". Failing that, cram it. Point out where I railed against Biden for his sexual misconduct. Failing that, again, cram it.
You all did it and now you are all doin' it. You know exactly what I mean.
IOW, cram it because you can't point it out. I didn't do it, so cram it.
My post is not about you. I don't even know you. My post is about Trump supporters in general.

'Will the #MeToo movement please stand up?

While Hollywood’s believe-all-women activists were quick to defame Brett Kavanaugh, the elite seem to be strangely quiet when it comes to Joe Biden.

Tara Reade, who accused Biden of sexual assault in 1993, has officially filed a criminal complaint in Washington D.C.

Reade has accused Biden of assaulting her when he was in the Senate. She was a staffer in 1993.

Biden has said that he “Believes all women,” yet his campaign denies the claim.

Joe Biden's Sexual Accuser Tara Reade Officially Files Criminal Complaint in DC'
Funny, but when 22 women accused Trump of sexual impropriety and he admitted to grabbing women by the pussy,
it was deny, deny, deny by all you hypocritical nitwits.

"accused"

Did they press charges?

'Will the #MeToo movement please stand up?

While Hollywood’s believe-all-women activists were quick to defame Brett Kavanaugh, the elite seem to be strangely quiet when it comes to Joe Biden.

Tara Reade, who accused Biden of sexual assault in 1993, has officially filed a criminal complaint in Washington D.C.

Reade has accused Biden of assaulting her when he was in the Senate. She was a staffer in 1993.

Biden has said that he “Believes all women,” yet his campaign denies the claim.

Joe Biden's Sexual Accuser Tara Reade Officially Files Criminal Complaint in DC'
Funny, but when 22 women accused Trump of sexual impropriety and he admitted to grabbing women by the pussy,

"accused"

Did they press charges?
Too late for that

There is a fundamental difference between Biden and Trump.

With Biden it's a 26 year old allegation of "he said - she said", followed by a lifetime with no other allegations.

With Trump it was a 26 year span of continuous allegations by 25 different women

There is a fundamental difference between Biden and Trump.

With Biden it's a 26 year old allegation of "he said - she said", followed by a lifetime with no other allegations.

With Trump it was a 26 year span of continuous allegations by 25 different women
Yes it is, yes it is.

Right, she doesn't even exist.

1588066276384.png

Why releasing her personal records would be a problem, when it would go in her favor?

YOu are obviously unfamiliar with confidentiality rules regarding personnel files...

The thing is, there was no record of her making a complaint at the time.

If there is a criminal charge, do you care about confidentiality?

OK, let's put it this way. If there is a request for those records, and if Tara Reade wants those records to be released, and if Joe Biden said "there is nothing", and if Joe Biden has nothing to hide, why release of those records related to Tara Reade would be any problem?

OK, let's put it this way. If there is a request for those records, and if Tara Reade wants those records to be released, and if Joe Biden said "there is nothing", and if Joe Biden has nothing to hide, why release of those records related to Tara Reade would be any problem?

Again, because those records will contain information on third parties.

So, hypothetical. Let's say the records say nothing about her ever-changing story about what Biden stuck where, but it does contain the names of co-workers who complained about her gross incompetence in running the intern pool (the job she was removed from). Those co-workers would be subjected to attacks from the Flying Monkey Right, to be certain.

Again, because those records will contain information on third parties.

So, hypothetical. Let's say the records say nothing about her ever-changing story about what Biden stuck where, but it does contain the names of co-workers who complained about her gross incompetence in running the intern pool (the job she was removed from). Those co-workers would be subjected to attacks from the Flying Monkey Right, to be certain.

So hypothetical, names can be blanked out. It's been always done that way, courts can order that.

Nine weeks and fifteen interviews later the cowardly corrupt media still has yet to ask Joe Biden about
credible allegations of sexual abuse.

Who is stupid enough and a big enough liar to claim that the media is not just a slimy extension of the democrat party?

Tara Reid- Four versions of the story.
Didn't file a report for 27 years
Doesn't remember the date or where it happened.
No one who worked with her at the time remembers it.

Oh, nice that you publish the picture of her back then, compared to a current picture like you did for Ford. Hmmm... Maybe if you showed a crazy cat lady picture of her like she is today, it would make her less serious.

1588327594614.png

"My Cat saw the whole thing!!!"

Tara Reid- Four versions of the story.
Didn't file a report for 27 years
Doesn't remember the date or where it happened.
No one who worked with her at the time remembers it.

Oh, nice that you publish the picture of her back then, compared to a current picture like you did for Ford. Hmmm... Maybe if you showed a crazy cat lady picture of her like she is today, it would make her less serious.

View attachment 330312
"My Cat saw the whole thing!!!"

Excellent. You want to treat them the same?

When are you gonna start demanding Congressional investigation and screaming "believe all women"?

Forum List

Back