Joe Claims That the Democrats Don't Support Defunding the Police

You are a liar like every Republican who pushed that lie. No major congressional democrat called for defunding the police. The federal government does not fund police departments. States and local governments do. Biden talked about moving some federal money to community policing programs is the correct approach.
And yet there are several examples in this thread alone.

Your last claim of 'lie' was bald faced bullshit and this is no different. That you ignore the prominent examples in this very thread is far more telling of you and your democrat compatriots that are doing the same than anyone else.

And yet there are several examples in this thread alone.

Your last claim of 'lie' was bald faced bullshit and this is no different. That you ignore the prominent examples in this very thread is far more telling of you and your democrat compatriots that are doing the same than anyone else.
blmm is lebral . and they wanted to defund thme police. leberals wanted pvioted they went along with it,. do their you go.

Just checked the Democratic platform...nope, not on there.

Just watched some video of candidate Biden... said he opposed defunding the police, won the nomination and mopped the floor with the orange turd by 7 million votes

Hmm seems the OP has embarrassed himself again.

You are a liar like every Republican who pushed that lie. No major congressional democrat called for defunding the police. The federal government does not fund police departments. States and local governments do. Biden talked about moving some federal money to community policing programs is the correct approach.
I can post links if you would like...I can find them all day long...your anti cop demtards went nuts last year and will pay for it in 8 months....oh and by the way the GOP in its early primary is winning what was blue south Texas big time...its turned red....let that be an example to you of what's coming....

What “cut” are you talking about? Did I miss something?
I guess not. Looks like the Dems have not supported defunding during this administration, except for isolated nut balls mouthing about it. The OP must be talking about some isolated local measures.

View attachment 609802
Well well. Welcome to the club Joe. For two years you’ve been calling for the police funds to be directed away from the police. DEFUNDING THE POLICE.

Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police​

Biden also said police forces don’t need surplus military equipment because it makes them look like 'the enemy' in communities​

From the guy who literally puts an army around himself.

Biden has always been pro pig.

Not all Democrats do support defunding the police but more than a few do trying to pretend otherwise fools no one.

Not all Democrats do support defunding the police but more than a few do trying to pretend otherwise fools no one.
I don't get it. Even the black female Democrat mayor of Chicago got increased funding for police passed in the last two years.

I don't get it. Even the black female Democrat mayor of Chicago got increased funding for police passed in the last two years.
Politicans have the unmatched abaility to change their tune when it's to their political advantage to do so. At the height of the BLM protest this mayor and other Democrats were more than willing to embrace the defund movement because at that time doing so was to their advantage. In the spirit of bipartisanship Republicans do the same thing.

Politicans have the unmatched abaility to change their tune when it's to their political advantage to do so. At the height of the BLM protest this mayor and other Democrats were more than willing to embrace the defund movement because at that time doing so was to their advantage. In the spirit of bipartisanship Republicans do the same thing.
Maybe they were just pulling a trump gag and saying crap just to piss off people like you?

Maybe they were just pulling a trump gag and saying crap just to piss off people like you?
Or maybe they were just pulling the Clinton, Obama, Biden and pretty much every other politican gag of telling a specific voting block of people like you what they wanted to hear to get votes.

Rep Bush is not backing down from her defund the police agenda despite the fact her party leaders realized it is hurting them. She will be on the wrong side of history. If anything, she should be talking of finding the police with reforms and training.

Her adherence to the Defund The Police platform is too radical and will hurt her party further in the ‘22 Midterms.

Forum List

Back