Joe Rogan continues to bitch-out and bow-down to the Woke Patrol

What a pussy…I’ve lost all respect for this clown. He’s the only reason I had a spotify account…which I just terminated.

Joe WHO? on WHAT? Oh, is that the guy who hosted Fear Factor? He and the folks who are trying to cancel him should just go eat some bull testicles.

What a pussy…I’ve lost all respect for this clown. He’s the only reason I had a spotify account…which I just terminated.

What problem do you have with this video? Sounds just fine to me. Man wanted to explain himself and express regret for mistakes he has made in the past. Is it not tough enough for you or something?!

What problem do you have with this video? Sounds just fine to me. Man wanted to explain himself and express regret for mistakes he has made in the past. Is it not tough enough for you or something?!
He could have said…
”Yep, I use the word, I use it often, just like rappers do, in a non-derogatory way…..FUCK YOU if it makes you piss your pussified self.”
But he didn’t….he handed the Woke his nuts and bowed down like any bitch would.

He could have said…
”Yep, I use the word, I use it often, just like rappers do, in a non-derogatory way…..FUCK YOU if it makes you piss your pussified self.”
But he didn’t….he handed the Woke his nuts and bowed down like any bitch would.
He could have said that if he were an ignorant douche bag like yourself. But that’s not how he felt. I respect Rogan because he has an authentic tic and honest way of communicating and that’s what he did here. It obviously doesn’t fit into the tough guy dickhead persona that you obviously respect, but I don’t really sweat the things that you disapprove of. Can’t take that stuff seriously

He could have said that if he were an ignorant douche bag like yourself. But that’s not how he felt. I respect Rogan because he has an authentic tic and honest way of communicating and that’s what he did here. It obviously doesn’t fit into the tough guy dickhead persona that you obviously respect, but I don’t really sweat the things that you disapprove of. Can’t take that stuff seriously
How weird….you mean a hardcore leftist such as yourself thinks Rogan should cower and beg for forgiveness from the Woke Patrol?
Fuckin-A….who would have thought.

How weird….you mean a hardcore leftist such as yourself thinks Rogan should cower and beg for forgiveness from the Woke Patrol?
Fuckin-A….who would have thought.
Haha, no that’s not at all what I meant. You having English comprehension problems again BL?! That one wasn’t even close!!

He's part of the failed Trump worldview. Good riddance! Bigly!!!
Translation:
“How dare this bastard think he can exercise free speech that doesn’t align with the Lefts narrative….how dare he come across as America First.”

You don't seem to get it.

There are double standards in this society.

At the time Joe said that word? He was, in the culture, a "Bernie Bro." IOW? If he used that word in context? As a celebrity and a journalist, he had implicit permission to use it in the correct way.

Now? As soon as he questioned the establishment, and became an enemy of the ruling cabal, he became associated with conservative, Trumpers, and anything and anybody that was resisting the consortium. . . thus? He is subject to the same double standard as everyone else outside the protection of those cultural norms.

Do you think the hammer is going to come down on TYT? Seriously?

Of course not. It won't come down on any propagandist that does the bidding of the establishment. Now is not the time to abandon the fight.. . . .

These folks are ruthless. It doesn't help that you are so racist either. . . :auiqs.jpg:

Another fine example of an "I'm sorry if you were offended" apology. Freely admitting that he did the unacceptable, but not having the least idea why it was unacceptable. Kinda like "I'm sorry that I stole your car. I just thought if someone left it unlocked, that meant they didn't want it any more, but I now realize that wasn't the case this time."

You were hoping that using the "N" word was gaining traction for use. That's most likely why you say he's a pussy. It's never going your bigotive way and now it looks like you're the true Loser.

You were hoping that using the "N" word was gaining traction for use. That's most likely why you say he's a pussy. It's never going your bigotive way and now it looks like you're the true Loser.
I hear it and use it more now than I ever have….You can thank those jungle savages…BLM And friends.
Hahaha…You didn’t really think something positive would come from their bullshit did you?

I hear it and use it more now than I ever have….You can thank those jungle savages…BLM And friends.
Hahaha…You didn’t really think something positive would come from their bullshit did you?
Sounds like you’re sure showing them!

Now is not the time to abandon the fight.. . . .

These folks are ruthless. It doesn't help that you are so racist either.
What fight…you think conservatives are fighting?
How does my racism impact this fight you speak of?

I'm sure you wake up in the morning hating. Just the way it is for you.

Forum List

Back