🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Rogan cures Covid with Ivermectin

He's calling for a third shot. You can have all the covid shots from here to eternity and it is unlikely you're going to reverse the consequences of what you've done by taking the vaxx in the first place. That's okay. That's your prerogative. My body, my choice...right?

awwww. LOLOL thanks for proving her point. Claire is right. Not posting to you. Posting to thinking people who do not take their talking points from the propaganda arm of the democrat party. People who still have brain matter.
Now you are just whining like a little baby because you hit a brick wall.

Maybe shut your mouth and learn something:

Those houston doctors you referred to , without having any idea at all what they did or said...? Where is their published study with a control group? It does not exist. So when you say their anecdote is evidence you are ASS BACKWARDS WRONG. Like, you would get laughed out of the room in the company of intelligent people.

And you are being immoral and unethical by spreading harmful lies. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Our Fraud FAuci is all giddy about a new strain of Covid called MU.......no mention where it came from but it circumvents the immunity process..........and I wonder if this isn't one of the strains produced from the "vaccinated"....
That's a stupid thing to wonder. Why would being vaccinated cause a variant? It doesn't. You have been reading to many moron blogs.

Guess what causes FEWER variants? The vaccines.

you're all over the place trying to justify your stupid potentially life threatening decision taking that vaxx. Maybe you have those blood clots in your brain already.

1630725458521.png

No you stop and go clean your husband's bathroom

I've already mention what I paid for the service and ivermectin...

When they prescribed it to you you pick it up at your local pharmacy....if you're buying online from India you're gonna pay the 90 bucks..or probably more

..no one said a peep to me when I picked it up ....I can be a lil intimidating if I wanna be ..but I've read horror stories of people being hassled and even denied it ....cause people like you are frigging nazi rat baaastids

So, when do you take it? What are your medical instructions?

Before covid infects you?

After you think you are infected?

After a covid test shows you are positive?

what is the dosage amount?

how often do you have to take it, and for how many days?

When are you suppose to be feeling and doing better?

How do you know it worked?

If that’s the case, Ivermectin cured whatever he had and surely did not kill him
Is there proof that he even took Ivermectin? Proof that he had covid?? He is a skeptic of the covid vaccine. I don't care if he did had covid or not, or if he took Ivermectin.

as I don't believe him.

Why did he take Ivermectin?

All great questions!

Why did he take Ivermectin?

All great questions!
I don't believe he has taken it yet? He said he went through an internet doctor, that prescribed it for him...

I was just wondering, what the instructions are....? What did the doctor tell him to do, and when to use?

You take it when sick.

Just like most medications you take when sick.

Is that too hard to believe?

Do you not believe that ivermectin can be filled at your local pharmacy or something?

It’s almost as if you don’t want an effective treatment, and would rather force people to take a less than mediocre vaccine that they don’t want

If people are being denied an effective treatment and die as a result, that is murder

Last edited:
You take it when sick.

Just like most medications you take when sick.

Is that too hard to believe?

Do you not believe that ivermectin can be filled at your local pharmacy or something?

It’s almost as if you don’t want an effective treatment, and would rather force people to take a less than mediocre vaccine that they don’t want

If people are being denied an effective treatment and die as a result, that is murder
:cuckoo: .

But I thought Ivermectin is only for horses and kills humans?

DemonRats are not happy. They’re doing everything they can to get rid of this treatment. They can’t let Covid end, that would destroy their plan of a New World Order
The sick Left Wing hate is killing people.
The vaccines are not 100% effective.
The vaccines have had some serious side effects that have killed thousands of people.
Women are dying from blood clots.
Young males are getting heart inflammation.
There are thousands of "break through" cases.
Now they are saying that people will need to get a "booster" shot.
The masks are not effective, yet the dumb liberal crackpots are demanding mask mandates.
The lockdowns are killing people and destroying businesses.
Kids are losing valuable education time.
These vaccines are really still experimental even though JimCrowJoe's FDA gave it a resent approval.
Yet these Progressive Cultist axxholes are attacking people who have been cured of Dr Fauci's Covid 19 pandemic by taking a cheap proven safe and effective dose of ivermectin.
And now we have the Yellow Press is telling lies about people overdosing on ivermectin used for horses.
There is very little risk in taking ivermectin and it might save millions of lives, so why are they against it?
It is because of crazy Left Wing's fanatical hatred for mainstream society.

Nearly 11,000 Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to CDC ...

Jul 17, 2021 · Nearly 11,000 Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to CDC, as FDA Adds New Warning to J&J Vaccine Via Children’s Health Defense Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) included 463,457 reports of injuries and deaths, across all age groups, following COVID vaccines — an increase of more than 25,000 compared with the previous week.

The sick Left Wing hate is killing people.
The vaccines are not 100% effective.
The vaccines have had some serious side effects that have killed thousands of people.
Women are dying from blood clots.
Young males are getting heart inflammation.
There are thousands of "break through" cases.
Now they are saying that people will need to get a "booster" shot.
The masks are not effective, yet the dumb liberal crackpots are demanding mask mandates.
The lockdowns are killing people and destroying businesses.
Kids are losing valuable education time.
These vaccines are really still experimental even though JimCrowJoe's FDA gave it a resent approval.
Yet these Progressive Cultist axxholes are attacking people who have been cured of Dr Fauci's Covid 19 pandemic by taking a cheap proven safe and effective dose of ivermectin.
And now we have the Yellow Press is telling lies about people overdosing on ivermectin used for horses.
There is very little risk in taking ivermectin and it might save millions of lives, so why are they against it?
It is because of crazy Left Wing's fanatical hatred for mainstream society.

Nearly 11,000 Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to CDC ...

Jul 17, 2021 · Nearly 11,000 Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to CDC, as FDA Adds New Warning to J&J Vaccine Via Children’s Health Defense Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) included 463,457 reports of injuries and deaths, across all age groups, following COVID vaccines — an increase of more than 25,000 compared with the previous week.
3FDCA52D-2D01-4C04-9A19-894C4B6E4A34.jpeg

The prisoner-viewer’s ego death awaits them, graphically represented in Fig. 3 of this report:

Sep 2020 Icahn Med School, Mt. Sinai, New York

As another poster indicated, there are two types of Ivermectin, one for animals and a different one for human consumption that is more regulated/monitored without many of ingredients found in the animal type.

Antivirals and like you’ve implied antibody testing. Addressing each patient’s specific risk factors, not a “one size fits all” because it doesn’t. For instance, the following info would help many people if their doctor is knowledgeable enough to test their antibodies for it.
No, there is only one type of ivermectin.

you're all over the place trying to justify your stupid potentially life threatening decision taking that vaxx. Maybe you have those blood clots in your brain already.
Because only morons think all things life threatening are equally life threatening. And spare me your little hissy fit. Your entire point rested on suspension of all basic rationality. When you have to say something fking stupid to have a point, you don't actually have any point.

Forum List

Back