🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Rogan cures Covid with Ivermectin

Front line doctors are QUACKS....and scammers....

They are making a fortune off of idiots buying the crap they offer for cures...you pay $90 for ivermectin through an online doctor and the white coat front line doctors get $30 of it.

The white coated front line doctors were HIRED by a Republican PAC, for their performance on the steps of the supreme court.

PLEASE STOP THIS SHIT....

And Rogan is lying to you...I reject in had shit to do with his recovery. I doubt he even took it....you think he carried it in his suitcase while on tour in florida so he could self medicate....? Bull crappy.

He got monoclonal antibody therapy....no doctor would administer both....
No you stop and go clean your husband's bathroom

I've already mention what I paid for the service and ivermectin...

When they prescribed it to you you pick it up at your local pharmacy....if you're buying online from India you're gonna pay the 90 bucks..or probably more

..no one said a peep to me when I picked it up ....I can be a lil intimidating if I wanna be ..but I've read horror stories of people being hassled and even denied it ....cause people like you are frigging nazi rat baaastids

No you stop and go clean your husband's bathroom

I've already mention what I paid for the service and ivermectin...

When they prescribed it to you you pick it up at your local pharmacy....if you're buying online from India you're gonna pay the 90 bucks..or probably more

..no one said a peep to me when I picked it up ....I can be a lil intimidating if I wanna be ..but I've read horror stories of people being hassled and even denied it ....cause people like you are frigging nazi rat baaastids

Because you morons are taking livestock dewormer when there is zero evidemce it is effective and plenty of evidence that it can harm you. We regulate prescription drugs in part to save you dumbasses from yourselves.

Yes I do.
If so, you must know the reason why the scientific community is split about
the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

The following assessment is written by pro-vax researchers, thus the initial statement about the vaccines “providing protection” is only true because the likelihood of severity is reduced, not the risk of contracting the virus.
The only thing these current vaccines do is to reduce the odds of serious outcome.
More and more people will come to learn that obesity and diabetes account for at least 40% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations and other comorbitities are the primary factors that lead to most hospitalization for COVID-19.

“Although vaccines provide protection against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), there remains a need for antivirals to treat COVID-19. Nucleotide analog drugs such as remdesivir, which target the viral RNA polymerase, have potential but are compromised by exoribonuclease (ExoN) activity that removes incorrect nucleotides from newly synthesized RNA.”

So from my understanding, the med is still effective, but doing more than what’s required which needs further evaluation. IOW, it is not an accurate statement to say that it does not work.

Last edited:
Rogan is taking Regeneron. The drug that save Trump’s life.

If he is getting better THAT is the likely cause

If you smeared dog feces on your face and took Regeneron and got better… which did it?

The Regeneron or the dog feces?

They aren't. This is a lie.
Oh are you telling me that my source is from a group of liars! Lol Thanks for letting me know I forgot to add my source and feel free to apologize.

Last edited:
Because you morons are taking livestock dewormer when there is zero evidemce it is effective and plenty of evidence that it can harm you. We regulate prescription drugs in part to save you dumbasses from yourselves.
I haven't taken horse medicine ..I have human ivermectin..you're an idiot .why would anyone listen to you or the ,"highly educated adult experts," you nazi retards worship

If they said there is any real split over ivermectin, yes, your sources lied. I thought i covered that, when i said it is a lie.
In all honesty, I think you’re just upset because you were duped being a test guinea pig and there are better options available coming up now for the public.

I've taken the test twice ...negative both times ...no need for it unless I catch it ..I really need to take antibody test
You’re on the right track Yankee.
Docs are learning more about the need for effective anti-viral medication. Another Biden blunder, buying too many vaccines after allowing the secret meeting to occur with the specific drug companies. Now, because the US tax payers bought too many of these useless vaccines, government
with help from domestic media has declared “It’s just not fair! The poor countries don’t have this opportunity so (due to excessive inventory) we will sell these “life saving” doses at rock bottom prices!” What a crock. I’m going to find out if they’re going to charge these impoverished countries for these useless jabs. They were supposedly getting them at a very low cost rate. They should pay people in dire need not force an injection. What hospitals will these impoverished people be rushing to who need the shots to prevent high hospitalizations, so their hospitals won’t overflow from the severe cases? Impoverished people are not obese because many are malnourished. This lowers another comorbitity
Type 2 diabetes. These skinny impoverished people are truly
test subjects, even at this latter stage of pushing the shots.

Buying too many vaccines

Yea… that’s always a problem in a pandemic

Fucking dunce

Last edited:
Another Biden blunder, buying too many vaccines after allowing the secret meeting to occur with the specific drug companies
That wasn't a blunder. And we would not have a surplus, if not for people like you spreading harmful lies.

Joe Rogan had monocolonal antibody treatment, which in all likelihood is why he's alive and well. It had nothing to do with whatever else he randomly took. As for Ivermectin itself I wonder what legitimate doctor out there is prescribing real ivermectin to patients when he can simply tell ppl to take the vaccine or MAT. If an antivaxxer came to me asking for that I'd kick him out of my office. What we are dealing with here are adults who are simply too afraid to get a needle from the doctor, that is the basis for all this antivax shit. It has nothing to do with anything else.

Joe Rogan had monocolonal antibody treatment, which in all likelihood is why he's alive and well. It had nothing to do with whatever else he randomly took. As for Ivermectin itself I wonder what legitimate doctor out there is prescribing real ivermectin to patients when he can simply tell ppl to take the vaccine or MAT. If an antivaxxer came to me asking for that I'd kick him out of my office. What we are dealing with here are adults who are simply too afraid to get a needle from the doctor, that is the basis for all this antivax shit. It has nothing to do with anything else.

As another poster indicated, there are two types of Ivermectin, one for animals and a different one for human consumption that is more regulated/monitored without many of ingredients found in the animal type.

Antivirals and like you’ve implied antibody testing. Addressing each patient’s specific risk factors, not a “one size fits all” because it doesn’t. For instance, the following info would help many people if their doctor is knowledgeable enough to test their antibodies for it.

As another poster indicated, there are two types of Ivermectin, one for animals and a different one for human consumption that is more regulated/monitored without many of ingredients found in the animal type.
With zero demonstrated effectiveness for treating covid.

Forum List

Back