Joe Scarborough: Trump in 'early stages of dementia,' people close to him tell me

He might be on to somthing .

Trump can’t seem to remember his campaign promises .

He can't? He has already delivered on more of his campaign promises than any POTUS that I know of. Me thinks it is you who are suffering from dementia.
What an outright trump whore.
His promises? Like permitting Big Coal to pollute our rivers and streams? Like gutting consumer protections? Like being the only country that got out of the Paris Accord?
Like replacing scientists with fossil fuel executives in the EPA?
His campaign promises were horrendous for America yet you applaud him for following thru with pure evil.

Absofuckinglutely. The Paris accord raped us but allowed the biggest polluters on the planet to continue polluting. We are ALREADY at 1990 levels of emissions. We are already below what we promised. The clean water act was a ploy to steal private property from farmers and an outright violation of the civil rights of the People of this country. The EPA was fining companies MILLIONS of dollars for not using a biofuel that doesn't even exist but dipshits, like you, demand the EPA continue abusing the companies of this country. My gosh you are an imbecile.

First lie:
Three Reasons to Believe in China's Renewable Energy Boom

2nd lie:
Carbon Emissions Had Leveled Off. Now They're Rising Again

Then you use one example to be against the clean water act?
Clean water is the most valuable resource on earth that all living things need to survive. . That's not only preposterous. That's brain damaged.

Then you use your red herring again to denegrate the entire EPA, which is the only vehicle we have to keep polluters in check.

You lie like your liar in chief and have the same anti environment message as Trump/Pruitt and their fossil fuel cronies as if we have a planet B to go to.

You are a sociopath and well represented here with your fellow deplorables.

There are multiple reasons. Funny how you ignore the non constitutional behavior of a government bureaucracy. That's antithetical to the very principles of the founding of this country.
The Declaration of Independence guarantees life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
There is no life without clean water... no happiness in a unlivable world due to climate change.
You and your serial sex offender are on the wrong side of every issue.
Every. Single. One.

I enjoyed obliterating your lies on carbon emissions and China. You didn't know how hard they're working in clean energy.
There's so little you know, by definition.
You're a deplorable.

He might be on to somthing .

Trump can’t seem to remember his campaign promises .
Oh yes he does. One , Tax Reform, will be passed tonight or early in the morning.
If it does, it will make Trump more unpopular than ever as well as damaging the whole Republican party.
Only to liberals he'll be more unpopular. For us conservatives and common sense republicans, he'll deserve the status of Emperor Trump.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He acts like my Mother in law that has dementia, I bet he wears Depends...

He can't? He has already delivered on more of his campaign promises than any POTUS that I know of. Me thinks it is you who are suffering from dementia.
His promises? Like permitting Big Coal to pollute our rivers and streams? Like gutting consumer protections? Like being the only country that got out of the Paris Accord?
His campaign promises were horrendous for America yet you applaud him for following thru with pure evil.

Absofuckinglutely. The Paris accord raped us but allowed the biggest polluters on the planet to continue polluting. We are ALREADY at 1990 levels of emissions. We are already below what we promised. The clean water act was a ploy to steal private property from farmers and an outright violation of the civil rights of the People of this country. The EPA was fining companies MILLIONS of dollars for not using a biofuel that doesn't even exist but dipshits, like you, demand the EPA continue abusing the companies of this country. My gosh you are an imbecile.

First lie:

2nd lie:

Clean water is the most valuable resource on earth that all living things need to survive. . That's not only preposterous. That's brain damaged.

Then you use your red herring again to denegrate the entire EPA, which is the only vehicle we have to keep polluters in check.

You lie like your liar in chief and have the same anti environment message as Trump/Pruitt and their fossil fuel cronies as if we have a planet B to go to.

There are multiple reasons. Funny how you ignore the non constitutional behavior of a government bureaucracy. That's antithetical to the very principles of the founding of this country.
The Declaration of Independence guarantees life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
There is no life without clean water... no happiness in a unlivable world due to climate change.
Every. Single. One.

I enjoyed obliterating your lies on carbon emissions and China. You didn't know how hard they're working in clean energy.
You're a deplorable.

Thank you! I can think of no higher compliment coming from someone who is so completely clueless about the world.

Here you go, junior. Some real reports. Read them and weep.

That's the problem with you silly people, you can't seem to stay abreast of what is really happening. You seem to always be stuck in the past.

Global carbon emissions rise in 2017, driven by China

China recovery pushes greenhouse emissions to global record
Paris targets under threat as forecast 2% rise follows three years of zero growth
Subscribe to read

There are many reasons, but the biggest is that China is burning more coal again.

First lie:

2nd lie:

Every. Single. One.

You're a deplorable.

Thank you! I can think of no higher compliment coming from someone who is so completely clueless about the world.

Here you go, junior. Some real reports. Read them and weep.

That's the problem with you silly people, you can't seem to stay abreast of what is really happening. You seem to always be stuck in the past.

China recovery pushes greenhouse emissions to global record
Paris targets under threat as forecast 2% rise follows three years of zero growth
Subscribe to read

There are many reasons, but the biggest is that China is burning more coal again.

:offtopic::banned03:

fyi one of the first things dementia patients lose is empathy and they begin to lose words...i dont wish it on anyone

fyi one of the first things dementia patients lose is empathy and they begin to lose words...i dont wish it on anyone
Plus they repeat themselves, plus they repeat themselves, plus they repeat themselves...and deny that they repeat themselves..

he is of course a 71 yr old ...fatigue could be the simple answer....you could make a case for 'sundowning' with his tweets

I wonder how Trump felt this morning when he read the NY Daily News, like he’s done for the past 40 years, and the headline read DONALD TRUMP IS A MADMAN.

I wonder how Trump felt this morning when he read the NY Daily News, like he’s done for the past 40 years, and the headline read DONALD TRUMP IS A MADMAN.

He probably laughed his ass off. Then went about his day.

And Trump is losing both. We see this everyday, and it is getting worse. I also don't wish it on anyone, but for the sake of the safety and security of our nation, the leader of the country needs to have his mental faculties intact and sharp.

he is of course a 71 yr old ...fatigue could be the simple answer....you could make a case for 'sundowning' with his tweets
One answer could be he is just not up to the job, partly age but mainly he never was up to it and has always been unfit to assume such an important position.

Scarborough has a lotta explaining to do. A dead girl in his office? WTF??
Indeed and Trump wants answers.

Did Joe Scarborough Murder his Intern, Lori Klausutis during a Sexual Assault?

REALLY!!! Prowhiteparty.wordpress.com????
Yes, really!!!!

Are you pro-White or Anti-White?
I'm anti-Alt/right...anti-Trump and anti-Racist--I expect that answers your question. I think race is irrelevant..or at least, should be. I think those who believe that they are superior by virtue of race or gender are to be stamped out like cockroaches..and yes..I include racists of all colors in this.

Forum List

Back