Joe signs massive

Who said the following?

The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is, in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connexion as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements, let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop.

Who said the following?

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."

Who said the following?

Of all the evils to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops every other. War is the patent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes. And armies, and debts, and taxes, are the known instruments for bringing the many under the dominion of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the executive is extended; its influence in dealing out offices, honors, and emoluments is multiplied; and all the means of seducing the minds are added to those of subduing the force of the people! No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.

Who said this?

The meaning of this great quote is never taught in government schools. I suspect few Americans know of it.

“It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad.”

Last edited:
Who said the following?

Of all the evils to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops every other. War is the patent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes. And armies, and debts, and taxes, are the known instruments for bringing the many under the dominion of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the executive is extended; its influence in dealing out offices, honors, and emoluments is multiplied; and all the means of seducing the minds are added to those of subduing the force of the people! No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.
Jefferson, without a doubt.

I am reminded of something I read years ago. In his first visit to the pentagon a new president is shown to a conference room where the generals play a tape without comment. They still have VHS for some reason. It seems to be the Kennedy assassination from an entirely different angle. The generals all stand up and say "Do we have an understanding"?
because VHS was around in the early 60s.

James Madison, but I had to look it up.
Yes.

“It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad.”

This is a great quote. Essentially he says constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home. Nothing is more accurate, yet few Americans know anything about it.

You morons would strip our defenses right when China and Russia are a major threat, God you stupid fucks are ignorant.
The dumb warmongering statist chimes in. He’s so dumb he doesn’t understand the meaning of nonintervention. He thinks it means isolationism and no military. Dumb in the extreme, but typical of a duped statist imperialist fool.

You morons would strip our defenses right when China and Russia are a major threat, God you stupid fucks are ignorant.
Are you a hater of the Founders? I thought you crazed warmongers loved and revered the Founders. What’s up with that?

The dumb warmongering statist chimes in. He’s so dumb he doesn’t understand the meaning of nonintervention. He thinks it means isolationism and no military. Dumb in the extreme, but typical of a duped statist imperialist fool.
LOL you retard keep spouting meaningless tripe.

War budget. Just as Don did and O did and W did.

It’s good to be war profiteer.

Biden signs $768.2 billion defense spending bill into law​

Biden signs $768.2 billion defense spending bill into law | AP News
https://sgp.fas.org/crs/row/IF10230.pdf I wonder how much of that budget do we spend on blockading other countries from engaging in their own prosperity, while giving them aid, and simultaneously draining these countries, because they won't do as we say?

You are right to use the word "profiteer." With all the Gold, Diamonds, and oil that Venezuela has, we refuse to give their own country the right to it. We want it.

That's what our military budget is all about.

Republicans claim to be the party of fiscal responsibility. However, when they are in power they are just as fically irresponsible as the Democrats.

The Democrats claim to be the party of peace. However, when they are in power they are just as much interventionists as the Republicans. Remember they started WWI, WWII, The Cold War, Korea, Vietnam and several other interventions after that. Joe Potatohead voted for the invasion of Iraq and was VP when the Afghanistan war was escalated.

Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com The US is all about power and money, not military defense.

The BIG question is.........

WHOSE country are they protecting???

It sure as hell isn't the USA!!!!

But I guess we all know the answer.....
2844.jpg

The US protects US profiteers. We always have.

Forum List

Back