Joe signs massive

Very true, except something has recently changed. The D Party is now just as much the war party as the R Party. Nothing is more bipartisan than war and voting for a massive war budgets.

What Ike warned against in 1960 has been completely effectuated, but few Americans know.
Actually, every major American war was started by a Democrat President, aside from "W" starting a war, but he votes for democrats.

LOL.

Link? And not from wingnut sites like info wars. Fox news would do. Go.
Just read Milley's own book. He was talking to the Chinese by himself telling them that he had Trump under control.

Who said the following?

The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is, in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connexion as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements, let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop.
But those were all no nothing slave owners, and not the enlightened Progressives we have today

For example, who said this?

So that made me aware of when I was in law school, proudly for Holloway, proudly for your dad, first African American state Senator in the state of, in the state of Delaware. Everything about, and by the way, you know, I sit on the stand and to get hot, I got lotta, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, that, that, that turn, uh, blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight. And then watch the hair come come back up again. They look at it. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap. And I tell you what, the man, they’re not all men. The guys I worked with down here, and they’re all guys at the time. They’re all good men. Most of them made a awful lot of themselves. And Earl Lark had had a rough time. You sent me, you knew Earl. I, I came back as a public defender

But those were all no nothing slave owners, and not the enlightened Progressives we have today

So that made me aware of when I was in law school, proudly for Holloway, proudly for your dad, first African American state Senator in the state of, in the state of Delaware. Everything about, and by the way, you know, I sit on the stand and to get hot, I got lotta, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, that, that, that turn, uh, blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight. And then watch the hair come come back up again. They look at it. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap. And I tell you what, the man, they’re not all men. The guys I worked with down here, and they’re all guys at the time. They’re all good men. Most of them made a awful lot of themselves. And Earl Lark had had a rough time. You sent me, you knew Earl. I, I came back as a public defender
It tells you how far we’ve fallen. That Americans condemn the Founders because of slavery, ignoring all the good they did. While admiring an outright fool like old hairy legs Joe, who has nothing in common with the Founders.

Of course our entire political class is at odds with everything the Founders revered.

Actually, every major American war was started by a Democrat President, aside from "W" starting a war, but he votes for democrats.

LOL.
You forgot the first Republican potus. He committed the worst atrocities ever committed on the American people.

War is not a partisan policy. Both parties love it.

I know that. Why doesn`t South Korea spend more money on defense and less money on light bulbs?
If I may, I’d like to reword your post to the following: Why doesn’t South Korea spend more money on war to benefit war profiteers and less on it’s people, like the USA?

I am reminded of something I read years ago. In his first visit to the pentagon a new president is shown to a conference room where the generals play a tape without comment. They still have VHS for some reason. It seems to be the Kennedy assassination from an entirely different angle. The generals all stand up and say "Do we have an understanding"?
haha.Oh boy. There is some nuttiness on parade...

It's really just cowardice. No president wants to substantially trim the defense budget because something might happen.
I'm good with military spending, just not this woke stuff. FJB just kicked a bunch of people out over not getting JAB. We need to see some accountability in the highest levels of the military over the botched Afghanistan withdrawal.

I'm good with military spending, just not this woke stuff. FJB just kicked a bunch of people out over not getting JAB. We need to see some accountability in the highest levels of the military over the botched Afghanistan withdrawal.
Did we seek accountability for the 28,000 casualties in a search for WMDs that weren`t there? 4,400 body bags vs. 13 in Afghanistan. The guy who ordered up a BS invasion of Iraq was awarded a second term.

In the modern world.........you have no time if War starts to say time out while I build up my military. Modern weapons are expensive.......and the new technology especially in aircraft, drones, hypersonic weapons changes the equation........

Not keeping that technology and increasing it will allow potential Wars with China to give them the advantage later on...............

In regards to never ending Wars in the Sandy Regions of the World..........we should have never engaged in endless occupations in a region that has shown throughout history to be useless......After 9/11 we should have dropped the hammer and left their asses in the dust and LEFT BEFORE THE DUST SETTLES.............We fought on their terms.........spent mountains of money so the weapons manufacturers could make Billions...............

Politicians LOSE WARS.........Not the military.

In the modern world.........you have no time if War starts to say time out while I build up my military. Modern weapons are expensive.......and the new technology especially in aircraft, drones, hypersonic weapons changes the equation........

Not keeping that technology and increasing it will allow potential Wars with China to give them the advantage later on...............

In regards to never ending Wars in the Sandy Regions of the World..........we should have never engaged in endless occupations in a region that has shown throughout history to be useless......After 9/11 we should have dropped the hammer and left their asses in the dust and LEFT BEFORE THE DUST SETTLES.............We fought on their terms.........spent mountains of money so the weapons manufacturers could make Billions...............

Are you suggesting that we should have nuked someone because of 19 terrorist hijackers? Most of them came from our wonderful ally Saudi Arabia.

More unbelievable shit thanks to our criminal and corrupt government.

Pentagon Admits It Can’t Account to for $2 Trillion – AGAIN​

BY KATHLEEN J. ANDERSON
NOVEMBER 28, 2022 AT 12:03PM
In typical Groundhog Day fashion, the Pentagon has failed yet another audit. Yet, for the most part, nobody seems to care in the media or government. When you fail year after year, it becomes the rule versus the exception to fail basic standards.

Pentagon Admits It Can't Account for $2 Trillion - AGAIN

More unbelievable shit thanks to our criminal and corrupt government.

Pentagon Admits It Can’t Account to for $2 Trillion – AGAIN​

BY KATHLEEN J. ANDERSON
NOVEMBER 28, 2022 AT 12:03PM
In typical Groundhog Day fashion, the Pentagon has failed yet another audit. Yet, for the most part, nobody seems to care in the media or government. When you fail year after year, it becomes the rule versus the exception to fail basic standards.

Pentagon Admits It Can't Account for $2 Trillion - AGAIN
It`s not the criminal and corrupt defense contractors? They`ve been getting blank checks since the early 50s and hiding their scams from Pentagon bean counters is child`s play when you`ve been doing it for 70 years. Audits are meaningless to these pros.

It`s not the criminal and corrupt defense contractors? They`ve been getting blank checks since the early 50s and hiding their scams from Pentagon bean counters is child`s play when you`ve been doing it for 70 years. Audits are meaningless to these pros.
I never call them defense contractors. They are war profiteers and they have enormous power in the Imperial Capitol on the Potomac.

small biz folks would be making little rocks outta big ones were we to 'fail' an audit

~S~
No doubt about that.

Like the IRS agents too dumb to audit the billionaires, but instead audit working class people.

Yet another example of the unfairness built into our system and entirely unaddressed.

The duopoly loves war above all things.

1670702062156.png

Forum List

Back