🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Boehner to sue Obama

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
John Boehner Threatens to Sue President Barack Obama | TheBlaze.com

I know that John Boehner was simply trying to placate conservatives by threatening to sue President Obama over being a lawless president, but as for myself, it just pissed me off is all.

What exactly does John Boehner hope to accomplish by suing Obama, other than nothing?

No, John best try to impeach Obama if, in fact, he is lawless. I say that John Boehner, and people like him, are why such lawlessness continues. It is because they enable him to be lawless.

Too bad Boehner has already said that impeachment is off the table. That is like admitting that you desire to keep a lawless president in power. What a buffoon.

I know that John Boehner was simply trying to placate conservatives by threatening to sue President Obama over being a lawless president, but as for myself, it just pissed me off is all.

What exactly does John Boehner hope to accomplish by suing Obama, other than nothing?

No, John best try to impeach Obama if, in fact, he is lawless. I say that John Boehner, and people like him, are why such lawlessness continues. It is because they enable him to be lawless.

Too bad Boehner has already said that impeachment is off the table. That is like admitting that you desire to keep a lawless president in power. What a buffoon.

Something you and Boehner have in common.

'Impeachment' is just as invalid as a 'lawsuit,' both are equally idiotic.

Would you not agree that a lawless president should be impeached, if he is lawless?

All Boehner does is prove that Obama's right to do an end run around Congress. :cool:

Answer the question.

Is it John Boehner's responsibility to take steps to impeach a lawless president?

I'm not even getting into the argument over whether Obama is lawless. I'm just asking that if one makes those allegations, does he have a responsibility to impeach the bastard?

So say the lawless left wing Kool-Aid Kids.

Impeachment is never "off the table" under our Constitution.

Boehner is more likely to be able to establish a legitimate lawsuit against Obama than he is to be able to start impeachment proceedings without Republican control of the House and Senate.

Wow. You really keep up with the news, huh?

All Boehner does is prove that Obama's right to do an end run around Congress. :cool:

Answer the question.

Is it John Boehner's responsibility to take steps to impeach a lawless president?

I'm not even getting into the argument over whether Obama is lawless. I'm just asking that if one makes those allegations, does he have a responsibility to impeach the bastard?

There's no point in impeachment when the senate would never get the votes to convict him. The courts on the other hand can issue a writ to force the dear leader to do his job. If he refuses still then he can be held in contempt and jailed. That would force the congress to pursue impeachment, and make it much harder for the senate to provide cover.

Answer the question.

There's no point in impeachment when the senate would never get the votes to convict him. The courts on the other hand can issue a writ to force the dear leader to do his job. If he refuses still then he can be held in contempt and jailed. That would force the congress to pursue impeachment, and make it much harder for the senate to provide cover.

And you think that the court system would rule against him? Every lawyer I've ever met has been a flaming lib. After all, lawyers rule the federal government, why on earth would they do something to diminish their power over us all?

Answer the question.

Seems like some would rather live in fantasy land than actually do the things needed to move the country forward! Given that attitude, it's no wonder Obama doesn't seem to give a damn what the opposition is saying with regard to this matter. He has work to do. :cool:

Answer the question.

Seems like some would rather live in fantasy land than actually do the things needed to move the country forward! Given that attitude, it's no wonder Obama doesn't seem to give a damn what the opposition is saying with regard to this matter. He has work to do. :cool:

Right, another day, another opportunity to shit on his oath of office. He shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, that's what the constitution demands, he just doesn't care and evidently you don't either. How pathetic are you?

Boehner is more likely to be able to establish a legitimate lawsuit against Obama than he is to be able to start impeachment proceedings without Republican control of the House and Senate.

Republicans mentioning the constitution, what a joke.
Winning by any means necessary even if it destroys the country is the republican modus operandi. Your party wipes its asses with the constitution and turns it into a dirty word.

Republicans mentioning the constitution, what a joke.
Winning by any means necessary even if it destroys the country is the republican modus operandi. Your party wipes its asses with the constitution and turns it into a dirty word.

Projecting much?

Right, another day, another opportunity to shit on his oath of office. He shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, that's what the constitution demands, he just doesn't care and evidently you don't either. How pathetic are you?

Not nearly as pathetic as you are a liar. just because you interpret that way, doesn't make it so. That's the USSC's job. If he's doing things illegally, why hasn't a case been put before them that proves the point? :eusa_think:

Last edited:

I bet if this president had an (R) next to their name this would not be the case in the mindset of far left.

Not nearly as pathetic as you are a liar. just because you interpret that way, doesn't make it so. That's the USSC's job. If he's doing things illegally, why hasn't a case been put before them that proves the point? :eusa_think:

Oh you mean the DOJ that is controlled by Obama?

I'm not interpreting anything, I quoted the text of the constitution. As for a case, he has been smacked down 13 times in 9-0 SCOTUS decisions and even more with majority decisions. There in no doubt that he doing things illegally and you commies keep defending him. Pathetic losers all.

Forum List

Back